At least she didn't drop it. No facial strikes either, so I'd call it a win. Proper stance would help a lot, but I notice most skinny girls need to arch their back in order to hold up the heavy front end of an S12.

Props for toughing it out. 032.gif

I was afraid the recoil was going to cause her pants to rip apart.

Well. . . thanks for putting that luscious image into my head. greedy.gif

The wonderful curve of her back to her buttocks. . . I'd simply believe that she's done it "doggie" too often therefore her muscle memory is what it is.

haha.gif

(Yea. . . I'm a sick puppy.)

Edited by Gary
  • Like 1
Wheres the video of the woman with the S12? All I see is a long-haired boy.

Yep... It's no fun driving down a road with no curves!

That said... I hate seeing stuff like that. Some cock face wants to show off to his woman so he turns her loose with something she has no business running because he didn't train her, then no doubt acts like he's the damn man for being able to handle it. I guess I'm the kind of guy that is more proud to show his woman doing something right because I showed her than to take pleasure in her fucking up because I let her.

Seriously, how the fuck hard is it to walk up to her, pull the barrel of the gun up 6" and tell her to lean into it until she's back on target? I mean, really.... My mom and my fiance would both make you bleed with my Ruger .22 in their hands at 50 yards... I taught them to shoot, so I'm damn proud to say so!

I take it you like the full figure type.

Not even that so much... I like the type that at least has BOOBS!

But since you mentioned full figured.... Here is the archetype of "curvy"...

post-33185-0-79272900-1364418812_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I agree never give someone a gun with out instruction. It might of turned her off to shooting.

They are not for me but I guess skinny Chicks need love to.

My wife does not care for shotguns because they are to long for her as she is only 4' 11". But she would run that gun.

She shoots my Saiga 223 with no problems at all and she carries a M&P 40C and know how to use it.

I Love that woman and she fishes to!

• Like 1
I agree never give someone a gun with out instruction. It might of turned her off to shooting.

My wife does not care for shotguns because they are to long for her as she is only 4' 11". But she would run that gun.

She shoots my Saiga 223 with no problems at all and she carries a M&P 40C and know how to use it.

For me.. It's "must have big boobs"... After that, all else is negotiable..

• Like 1
I was afraid the recoil was going to cause her pants to rip apart.

Afraid? I was anticipatory.

For me.. It's "must have big boobs"... After that, all else is negotiable.

Which reminds me of the time (one of many, actually) that I would have been better off keeping my big mouth shut.

My wife is shall we say, not overly endowed in the mammary gland department. We got on the subject one time and she used the standard "more than a mouthful is a waste" response.

I replied "Well yeah, but what about less than a mouthful?" Not surprisingly, her glare was a touch frosty. Guess I'm just a slow learner.

It was funny at the time though.

• Like 1

For me.. It's "must have big boobs"... After that, all else is negotiable.

Which reminds me of the time (one of many, actually) that I would have been better off keeping my big mouth shut.

My wife is shall we say, not overly endowed in the mammary gland department. We got on the subject one time and she used the standard "more than a mouthful is a waste" response.

I replied "Well yeah, but what about less than a mouthful?" Not surprisingly, her glare was a touch frosty. Guess I'm just a slow learner.

It was funny at the time though.

LOL!!! Tell her it's not your fault that you weren't born with a big enough mouth!!!

....then run like your ass was on fire!!!!

• Like 1

My 70-sometin' Mom just started shooting a couple years ago. The ONE shotgun she owns is a Mossberg 510 Youth model in .410. She loves it! It fits her perfectly and it has light recoil. It can still handle 3" shells, and has the usual variety of loads available. Even moreso now, as all the "Judge" loads work fine out of a pump gun, too! ;)

Something to think about... :)

(I can't use it, it's too small! Feels like a BB gun to me. hehe)