“We will oppose the motion to proceed on any legislation that will serve as a vehicle for any additional gun restrictions,”

In addition to Paul, Lee, Cruz, Rubio and Moran, the Republican who have signed the second letter are Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, Richard Burr of North Carolina, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Mike Enzi of Wyoming, Jim Risch and Mike Crapo of Idaho, Dan Coats of Indiana and Pat Roberts of Kansas.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/rand-paul-gun-control-filibuster-89694.html?hp=f1

• Like 1

BITCH BITCH BITCHing like a two year old who wants candy WORKS! The Left has been doing it for decades. The difference is we can do it LOGICALLY, and back it up with historical fact. We've got 'em on the run, boys!

• Like 1

^^^ Good luck, Red. Mine are so bought by the donkeys that I don't stand a chance. That doesn't mean I do not keep writing, calling, and sending letters, but I no longer expect them to move an inch. I have asked them to show me where my logic is wrong, and I get a deaf ear in response to that.

Meantime, keep writing, calling, and faxing! Let them know what you want them to do, and let them know that you disapproved/approved of their vote on the gun control issues after each step. They MUST know we are not only telling them what we want, but actually keeping track of them!

The only thing I can do with my state reps (Murray/Cantwell are in the bag for every new gun law) at this point, which is what I've begun doing, is telling them that I'll actively campaign against them in coming elections if they don't back off.

Finding a candidate you like to campaign for is difficult. Finding one you don't like that you can campaign against is easy as pie.

Edited by mancat
Well i am pissed, none of mine are on this, time to send a few more and make a few calls.

Corker and Alexander have been in their seats for far to long, while I don't think either of them would vote FOR gun control, I think they fear the ruffled feathers that actively campaigning against or filibustering a gun control bill would cause. Their seats are to cushy and they need to go.

Well i am pissed, none of mine are on this, time to send a few more and make a few calls.

Corker and Alexander have been in their seats for far to long, while I don't think either of them would vote FOR gun control, I think they fear the ruffled feathers that actively campaigning against or filibustering a gun control bill would cause. Their seats are to cushy and they need to go.

Well I stand fucking corrected anger.gif

These two RINO assholes had better hope this shit dies in the debate process, Alexanders term is up in 2014...it needs to be his last!

It's all because Of the two "republican" senators from Georgia that thi was able to get tonthe floor. I will vote for a democrat before I'll vote for ethier one of them. But one has already said he's not running again and

I'm guessing after this the other isn't planning on going back to DC.