Just writing to say I am back. Vacation was great, but I never got offshore (bad conditions). Hoping to make up for it next weekend.

Did SHTF anywhere?

I wrote today already about immigration.

I just noticed that July 20 is a guns across america event everywhere. Is anyone planning to hit their capitol? Anyone in VA headed to Richmond?

We do a yearly pilgrimage to the outer banks of NC. lots of beach time for the kids, and usually offshore fishing for me. Weather put the kaibash on that, so my Dad and I shot skeet. The old man is 71 now, with parkinson's for 20 years, and he still smoked me consistently. He should have been a professional, its like he was borne with a gun in his hands! Very proud of him.

• Like 2

Just writing to say I am back. Vacation was great, but I never got offshore (bad conditions). Hoping to make up for it next weekend.

Did SHTF anywhere?

I wrote today already about immigration.

I just noticed that July 20 is a guns across america event everywhere. Is anyone planning to hit their capitol? Anyone in VA headed to Richmond?

Richmond? Take plenty of ammo with you.

lolz, i figured you were one of those " oh noes the gov is listening to everything we do time to hide under the mattress" type, then i got t o reading...

wife talkin like she wants to move out there... 2 hrs from coast, prob decent folks around?

im thinkin about makin a Zimmerman mob defense gun, but goin to a capital sounds less legally damaging...

Edited by filthygovemploye

Ha! They are listening. Thats public record. Not much I can do, just have to go on with life.

This area of VA is pretty good, but its slowly becoming DC-fied. Hope it doesnt get completely run over any time soon!