Wounded warrior as it goes aroud it comes around

I used to donate to WWP, Sadly.. after sandy hook, they took an anti 2A stance.

Now I donate to semper fi fund..

Either way, God bless anyone who ponies up to help our Vets..

The USO (I assume?) is not anti? :unsure:

That's who I donate too. :up:

Tell me to go sleep on the baggage turnstile with my duffel bag and all the rest of my shit so the bums and drunks can steal it on me, St. Louis airport (just because YOUR planes were grounded because of a little snowfall) on my way to Korea. The USO facility there set me up like a king. 027.gif

The USO (I assume?) is not anti? unsure.png

That's who I donate too. 032.gif

Tell me to go sleep on the baggage turnstile with my duffel bag and all the rest of my shit so the bums and drunks can steal it on me, St. Louis airport (just because YOUR planes were grounded because of a little snowfall) on my way to Korea. The USO facility there set me up like a king. 027.gif

I'll plus one the USO in St. Louis taking care of you! Check in with them and what Lazy-boy you are racking out on and what time you fly, they come and wake you up so you don't miss it. 032.gif

The thing that really pisses me off about the whole thing is that the lazy ass St. Louis airport workers I'm sure knew damn well about the USO facility in their airport, and still probably chose not to inform any travelling Military members of it's existence. Them f**kers themselves knew they were going home to sleep in a nice warm bed during the evening snow dusting while the travelling in transit Veterans were getting fukked over, as usual. :angry:

Kind of like the Veterans hospital orderly more worried about getting his heroin fix in the linen closet than taking care of the injured Vets in the move Born on the Fourth of July. Get off you ass and do your job, you worthless dick hole. :chris:

Or (maybe?) it was because the female ticket attendant who didn't inform me of the USO facility was offended by the bush pilot badge I was sporting at the time? laugh.png

Your loss, Honey. I would have kept your light snow dusting bed warm. f0ckers.gif

post-88-0-25733600-1374709863.jpg

• Like 1

Agree but I started supporting it and I will not stop because they have helped service men and women who needed help.

It's never easy to get your life back on track but every one of these men and women deserve it.