‘‘We’re looking for a more friendly environment for our business,’’ said Frank Harris, Kahr’s vice president for sales and marketing. ‘‘Maybe we could have stayed here and built a plant, but the way the bill was passed left us feeling there were a lot of uncertainties going forward.’’

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/08/ny-firearms-maker-blames-new-law-for-move-to-pa/?test=latestnews#ixzz2bOXoas8w

Bravo

• Like 1

Fourth, my sons are fifth. One already has a house on the property. The other is not interested in the work or family partnership that goes along with it.

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

Wierd. Worrying. They own a lot of stuff in Alaska, including a fish processing company and some islands that they had armed up and built as a resort for their bigwigs. There was a scandal about Illegal arms importation, flying planes in and out without the bother of customs, hunting bears and stuff on their islands without following regs and a few things like that. It all got taken care of rather quietly.

Isn't it owned by the son of the founder, or something like that? I'm with you, AA. Those are some strange folks! Makes ya wonder if they have their pistols programmed to turn on their owners! LOL

One of the sons.

In 1974 I came through O'Hare airport, boot-camp leave, and was basically accosted by several of their women followers. I was 17 and thought these "Love Children" were just feeling me up, till I figured out they had gotten into my wallet and snatched my money.