My uncle had one of those. It died the second time he drove it off a cliff with a trailer. It was pretty cool. The guy he had bought it from tricked it out with a blue flake paintjob, diamond plate, a boom over the bed, and a canopy that was made like a log cabin.

I still mourn my '47 PowerWagon that was stolen in '89. If you ever get stuck you will NEVER walk out, where them things go you will need a helicopter or an airboat!

I used to carry firewood thru mud up to the pumpkins - she would drag her belly across mud too deep to walk in -GROWLLLLLLLLLAULLLLLGROWWWWWLLLLLL!

• Like 1

A rusty beat up winch sure looks better to me on a rig like that than one of those shiny jacked up trucks with a warne winch on the front and un scratched diamond plate rocker panels I see. 

I still mourn my '47 PowerWagon that was stolen in '89. If you ever get stuck you will NEVER walk out, where them things go you will need a helicopter or an airboat!

I used to carry firewood thru mud up to the pumpkins - she would drag her belly across mud too deep to walk in -GROWLLLLLLLLLAULLLLLGROWWWWWLLLLLL!

How does one steal a power wagon- at least without it being discovered? They've got to be about the most conspicuous thing around. Sad deal.