The guy that owns this gun wants to trade it for a hand gun. I have a "Dressed UP" XD-SA9 that I really don't have much use for any more, I have about $700 in this gun. I really would like to have the opinion/advice of some of you that have experience with AK-47s, as I do not own one.

These are the markings on the receiver:

MOD: NDS-3

CAL: 7.62x39

NODAK SPUD LLC

EDINA MN. USA

SN:M008XXX

post-13516-0-33886400-1393731899_thumb.jpg

I would not make that trade if it was me. That's just a kit build Romanian gun on a Nodak Spud receiver. I like the NDS receivers but you can get that same gun right now from Atlantic Firearms complete with stock for 499.00.\

Edit>> Sorry actually I think that was Centerfire Systems where I saw Romy Wasr's on sale for $499...

• Like 1

I would not make that trade if it was me. That's just a kit build Romanian gun on a Nodak Spud receiver. I like the NDS receivers but you can get that same gun right now from Atlantic Firearms complete with stock for 499.00.

Thanks for confirming that Shannon, I was thinking it was something like that from the internet research I did, but I don't know enough about them.

Agree with Cobra, I wouldn't make that trade.  I'd try and sell the pistol and put the money towards a much nicer and complete AKM. Polish or Bulgarian for instance

I wasn't looking for anything, a mutual friend knows this guy and mentioned that he wants to trade it. I have a VZ-2008 and an SKS, I'm not really in the market for an AK-47, however if the right gun came along I just might    "pull the trigger"..........smile.png

No go. If you buy a kit to build for you that's all well and good. Trading a kit build for a manufactured gun does not a good trade make. As has been said, some better quality can be had for cheaper and you would have a warranty. Sounds like you have already made your decision against it though, so my post is pretty much worthless now greedy.gif

No go. If you buy a kit to build for you that's all well and good. Trading a kit build for a manufactured gun does not a good trade make. As has been said, some better quality can be had for cheaper and you would have a warranty. Sounds like you have already made your decision against it though, so my post is pretty much worthless now greedy.gif

Maybe not a home built kit. But Ill trade a Croatian Taurus....I mean XD for a pro built Bulgy74 or Rus 104, especially with the original barrel.....ANY day. How about those Bulgy/Russian krinks? No? Still no trade?

Edited by Arik