Instant termination from employment. Loss of all sick leave and vacation time. Loss of all pension. Yep...this cop needs to be sent down the road. Fired. He crossed the line big time. Do cops and firemen still swear an oath of allegiance to the Constitution? We did. HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 4

Our administration is out of control. The worst in history and you would have to be in denial or on Prozac to dispute that.

The the communist hang themselves. Give them all the rope they need. Get mad, get real FUCKING MAD!

The elections are in November. If you don't get out there and vote, don't bitch. It starts on a local level all the way to the bottom of the food chain, the president of the federal corporation.

If voting doesn't work, the rifle will follow.

I do not wish harm to any elected official. My guess is that they will Kennedy Obama just before his term is over. This way they can come up with an excuse to declare "martian" law and keep their puppet party in order.

The global control communist party's days are numbered.

• Like 2

He should be relieved of his duty for failing to uphold the oath he took.

Sheep shit. Where is Elmer Stewart Rhodes the III and his mighty data collection team of Oath Keepers?

Hiding in Eureka Montana?

Every time I see another video of cops being pricks I just can't help but wonder wtf is going on with their training and supervisors. Are they not being trained on the law?

They are being trained by other UNION communists. If you don't see any conflict of interest in union parties and public servants then you won't know why until they come for you.

Instant termination from employment. Loss of all sick leave and vacation time. Loss of all pension. Yep...this cop needs to be sent down the road. Fired. He crossed the line big time. Do cops and firemen still swear an oath of allegiance to the Constitution? We did. HB of CJ (old coot)

They have to, it's in the state constitution and part of the law.

I don't agree with what the cop did, but I do agree with what he said. Barry does whatever the hell he wants (he's about to sign even MORE EO's to get more illegals racing across our border in spite of pending litigation about his excessive use of EOs) without any remorse or repercussion.

The cop should be hung out to dry right along with Barry... It's too bad that he can't have a contagious, and highly lethal, brain aneurism.

• Like 1

"We have four boxes used to guarantee our liberty: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box". -- Ambrose Bierce (1887)

One of my favorite quotes.  It outlines the basic concept of our (individual citizens) influence on the political process and the direction the government should take. 

I never thought that I would live to see just how important the four "boxes" might be in the not-too-far-off future. 

The Soap Box is either ignored or surpressed by those who support "progress" or "Progressive ideals".  "Political Correctness" is killing free speech in this country just as effectively as censorship would.

The Ballot Box is playing to the lowest common denominators of our society (who want free stuff and / or a Utopian society) and is manipulated by party"s through gerrymandering, with support from the Judiciary. 

The Jury Box has no effect on Executive Action / Orders.  Or, in this case,  on an Executive who won't enforce the Laws that exist in favor of waiting on and berating the Legislature to pass Laws that he does want to enforce... 

What's left?

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 3

The cop resigned? Seems he may have been part time employed after taking some sort of prior retirement...from another agency? How is this possible? Resignation is not enough. He should be brought up on violating his prior oath of allegiance? If any. If he can be re employed as a part time for hourly pay officer in another town AFTER taking a retirement elsewhere, does that also means he never quit being a cop?

Therefore....go after his prior pension. He screwed up big time. Just getting laid off or quiting a part time job is not enough. They need to pull his prior pension also. Also let us consider about a year of county jail time. Yes I am serious. We need to send a strong message that public safety people ARE held to a higher standard. Much higher. We were. And..where are all the apologies from a dozen folks? HB of CJ (old coot)