i like this guy...very smart puppy

he's not all that smart, in fact he is a dumbass,  free speech doesn't extend to 3rd parties like private organizations, other individuals etc.... it never has. that provision, like all provisions in the constitution, says what the gov't can and can't do

this dumbass even put up the entire 1st amendment on the board, but didn't even take the time or the  cognitive function it takes to understand it.  for those that don't understand it let me point it out for you, it's the part in bold letters;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

i like this guy...very smart puppy

he's not all that smart, in fact he is a dumbass,  free speech doesn't extend to 3rd parties like private organizations, other individuals etc.... it never has. that provision, like all provisions in the constitution, says what the gov't can and can't do

this dumbass even put up the entire 1st amendment on the board, but didn't even take the time or the  cognitive function it takes to understand it.  for those that don't understand it let me point it out for you, it's the part in bold letters;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

I usually like what he has to say.  I'm with you one this one though.  

I have to disagree about Big Business, let's see the gov allowes business to write off EVERYONES rights, if a company gets hacked they are not liable for any loss of your cc's or personal info, why? because your beloved dictaros (congress) says so. Take Microsoft, have you read the license agreement? They also have no liability, yet the gov allows MS to sell Beta versions of their software Windows 7 & 8 and charge us billions... Let's take computer companies they charge millions for computers that only last 1 year, who's fault is that? again congress.   SELL SELL SELL  It is all about the almighty $$$$

Yes you do have every right to express yourself against big business......

• Like 1

I have to disagree about Big Business, let's see the gov allowes business to write off EVERYONES rights, if a company gets hacked they are not liable for any loss of your cc's or personal info, why? because your beloved dictaros (congress) says so. Take Microsoft, have you read the license agreement? They also have no liability, yet the gov allows MS to sell Beta versions of their software Windows 7 & 8 and charge us billions... Let's take computer companies they charge millions for computers that only last 1 year, who's fault is that? again congress.   SELL SELL SELL  It is all about the almighty $$$$

damn, I actually heard this in the background while reading your post laugh.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au9biMnPwoY

Edited by Matthew Hopkins