Just curious what yall think of this one

Every person in the first set of targets looks to be displaying defensive behavior. Notice how the preganant women is holding her stomach? Thats defensive posturing. The old man is holding the shot gun slighty down as if hes trying to avoid escalation. The teenage girl is holding the small childs hand, and it looks as though shes about to direct her to stand behind out of harms way. The young lady with back pack looks like shes been followed by some creep who is becoming aggressive.

It's all about the psychology of intimidation and control. It's been done before.....

truth57z.jpggermansoldiers.jpgGermaninvasionofPoland.jpgdhs-battensdown.jpgPolice-SC.jpgZosgUqck21c.jpg

• Like 2

THIS one is totally unjustified. Dude is going to jail for sure.

Is it not attempted murder because it's not premeditated?

The officer might have had a leg to stand on if he hadn't told the victim "out of the car". At that point he shot him for following orders.

He could've said a million other things. "freeze.""don't move" "stop or I shoot".

I honestly believe the officer feasted for his life, but no justifiably so. You can see he began firing at 0:48 and continued to fire two shot after the man hands were up. He had all the signs of audio exclusion and tunnel vision.

Simply put, this particular guy was far too paranoid to perform his duties safely.

I believe he should face at minimum. Assault worth deadly weapon. Simply because he had already decided to fire, before the suspect turned around. He simply moved to improve his angle before opening fire. The kid spun around because the officer screamed at him "GET OUT OF THE CAR".

i think he was a scared little boy pretending to be able to do a mans job.

and he FAILED

at least he wasn't proficient with his sidearm, and the driver survived.

I would sue his butt off and the dept.!

Answer my damn questionbad_egg.gif

i think he was a scared little boy pretending to be able to do a mans job.

and he FAILED

at least he wasn't proficient with his sidearm, and the driver survived.

I would sue his butt off and the dept.!

Answer my damn questionbad_egg.gif

I dont think the plan was to murder him, with a cam on that would be not so smart, who would do that.

I think its pure incompetence .

If it were a plan,and I could show evidence to prove it,  I would charge attempted murder,and aggravated  assault with a deadly weapon.

ZosgUqck21c.jpg

One grenade.  How many turtles going down?

This kind of post is unacceptable 

• Like 1

I know he didn't plan it so maybe I'm confused on the charge of murder then.  So then what is 'trying' to kill someone?  

An officer shoots to stop an unlawful action that rises to a level of deadly force.

I think (my opinion) this officer was so scared he thought the guy was getting a weapon, and started firing.

I don't think it was premeditated  I believe it was pure stupidity.

Ill stop posting I dont want an arguement.

• Like 1

This kind of post is unacceptable 

ZosgUqck21c.jpg

One grenade.  How many turtles going down?

I see you took things the wrong way!  The comment was about unit tactics, not killing cops.  They're too bunched up!  One badguy with buckshot could put damn near the whole bunch down in 3 shots! 

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3573906.shtml?utm_source=dlvr.it#.VCmyL-cohz-

New development in the cold blooded murder of the "illegal camper" homeless man in new mexico. This is some absurd sh*t. Officer planned to shoot him in the genitals 2 hrs before the shooting occured. The officer is currently on paid leave and still has his badge and gun, wow!

I know he didn't plan it so maybe I'm confused on the charge of murder then.  So then what is 'trying' to kill someone?  

An officer shoots to stop an unlawful action that rises to a level of deadly force.

I think (my opinion) this officer was so scared he thought the guy was getting a weapon, and started firing.

No argument here at all.  I'm looking for education.  I asked several times if the charge of murder required premeditation.  I'm pretty sure you've now answered my question.  

Relax...

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3573906.shtml?utm_source=dlvr.it#.VCmyL-cohz-

New development in the cold blooded murder of the "illegal camper" homeless man in new mexico. This is some absurd sh*t. Officer planned to shoot him in the genitals 2 hrs before the shooting occured. The officer is currently on paid leave and still has his badge and gun, wow!

While this is a fucked up situation, you have to realize that cops joke around about things they deal with as a way of coping.  Not saying this is the case here.  Just saying that it is possible.

An LE friend told me once of going into a house where a guy had hung himself approximately two weeks before he was found.  He was pretty disturbed that day.  Let's just say the sight and the smell was something nobody wants to deal with.  Most people do not relate their job to this kind of fucked up shit.  Nuther one was a teenage boy that hung himself.  That one really fucked with him.

It's a very tough job.  It seems that there are many that are not very good at it.  But to totally forget the ones that are good and deal with the worst of the worst as well as seeing and smelling things you can't pay me enough to see and smell every single day is fucked up as well.

Administrative leave is part of the process.  Like any other due process, this one needs to run it's course.  We need to trust in this process, or start rallying for change in the process.

No argument here at all.  I'm looking for education.  I asked several times if the charge of murder required premeditation.  I'm pretty sure you've now answered my question.  

Relax...

Premeditated murder is murder 1St degree

not premeditated is 2nd degree murder

Both are murder

Relax...

Premeditated murder is murder 1St degree

not premeditated is 2nd degree murder

Both are murder

There is SO much more to it than that, and it is worded and defined differently in every State. You oughtta know that, with your LE background.

For NY:

Murder 1st - http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN125.27$$@TXPEN0125.27+&LIST=SEA35+&BROWSER=BROWSER+&TOKEN=33450939+&TARGET=VIEW

Murder 2nd - http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN125.25$$@TXPEN0125.25+&LIST=SEA33+&BROWSER=BROWSER+&TOKEN=33450939+&TARGET=VIEW

• Like 1

But the dude did not die, so murder is not the appropriate charge anyway.

Aggravated assault, or assault with a deadly weapon, however the title of the offense is worded would be the most appropriate charge I would think. In Texas, that is a 2nd degree felony, the same as attempted murder.

While this is a fucked up situation, you have to realize that cops joke around about things they deal with as a way of coping.  Not saying this is the case here.  Just saying that it is possible.

An LE friend told me once of going into a house where a guy had hung himself approximately two weeks before he was found.  He was pretty disturbed that day.  Let's just say the sight and the smell was something nobody wants to deal with.  Most people do not relate their job to this kind of fucked up shit.  Nuther one was a teenage boy that hung himself.  That one really fucked with him.

It's a very tough job.  It seems that there are many that are not very good at it.  But to totally forget the ones that are good and deal with the worst of the worst as well as seeing and smelling things you can't pay me enough to see and smell every single day is fucked up as well.

Administrative leave is part of the process.  Like any other due process, this one needs to run it's course.  We need to trust in this process, or start rallying for change in the process.

I agree that its not a easy job, but half of that is by design. Almost every police interaction is negative in some way, whether you are a suspect or a victim. Having to enforce b.s. laws/revenue generating operations is part of the problem also. And if you think about it though fire fighters and ems have to deal with the same things, including agressive individuals. One big difference is fire/ems is usually there only to help not make your life harder. Another thing is police actively search for confrotations by patrolling and harrassing people, fire/ems sit on standby until there is a actual problem. When the last time you saw fire trucks cruising around looking for non existant fires? Or to harrass people over the slightest fire hazard? I think if police were only there to respond to actual calls it would help alot with public relations and also save a ton of money in fuel.

• Like 1

Best post in the thread sir