Confiscation of Registered Guns Begins in NY

Liberal states get away with all kinds of corruption and unconstitutional behavior, communists liberals  and hippies thrive on it.

Think sheriff Joe would go along with that crap?

I dont need any permit to exercise my right to self defense or to own a handgun

And NO state or department of government gave me that right

I was born with that right!  and our founding fathers Knew it for a fact

When I die my property is still MY property!!!  to be disposed of as I saw fit, or my heirs see fit.

In my world No police dept has any right to take property unless crimes were committed relative to said property

It this country you not only vote at the booth ,  but you vote with your feet as well.

If you are sick of state or local government encroaching on your rights....leave!!

Places go broke when good citizens leave, and their power to oppress is diminished .

Look at Detroit, what,  are two good people still holding out there? if that.

States still have Rights and power if they choose to exercise them, and some states are still free.  

• Like 1

Just so I'm clear... If you knew the gov would kill your family after you die would you just say meh, I'll be dead and I won't be concerned by it?

Cause its your family they're hurting by confiscating property which rightly belongs to your heirs.

• Like 1

For decades registered handguns must be sold or turned over to the State Police in the event of the owner dies and the will isn't specifically leaving it to another licensed person. This is not new. Now with the UnSafeAct, it would include evil long guns that were registered, too. 

The Agenda people think this is pretty special and are using it. It obviously seems to be working, if for nothing more than to rile up the unprepared.

• Like 1

If the government has a list of firearms and owners, sooner or later somebody is coming for them.  As sure as sunset follows sunrise, registration is followed by confiscation.

It has happened every time in every place where registration has occurred.

And know this.  "Universal background checks" IS registration.  When nobody is allowed to transfer a firearm without government permission it doesn't take long before the government knows where all the firearms are.

Today I can buy a firearm from a private seller and the gov doesn't know.  I can sell to a private buyer and the gov doesn't know.  So even if the gov knew about the initial sale, they soon lose track.  And don't you ever believe the background checks are not stored.  The law says they can't be stored.  Bullshit.  Gov "officials" would never destroy that kind of information that they know they can use.

• Like 2

In NY, you have to ask Big brothers permission to even OWN a DAMN gun, (handgun) if he doesn't give it, you don't get it, and God forbid that you get caught with a gun that's not "registered" to you and listed on your "Mother May I Card", EVEN in your own home. From what my friend up there has told me about this "card", it's not for concealed carry, but just to be able to purchase and keep the damn thing at home, he waited over 11 months to get "permission" for his .357 revolver. That sucks shit threw a straw, and these people allow it to happen to them, what's wrong with this picture?

If the government has a list of firearms and owners, sooner or later somebody is coming for them.  As sure as sunset follows sunrise, registration is followed by confiscation.

It has happened every time in every place where registration has occurred.

And know this.  "Universal background checks" IS registration.  When nobody is allowed to transfer a firearm without government permission it doesn't take long before the government knows where all the firearms are.

Today I can buy a firearm from a private seller and the gov doesn't know.  I can sell to a private buyer and the gov doesn't know.  So even if the gov knew about the initial sale, they soon lose track.  And don't you ever believe the background checks are not stored.  The law says they can't be stored.  Bullshit.  Gov "officials" would never destroy that kind of information that they know they can use.

What do you think tha 4473 is? Its exactly firearm regisgration. Why should we fill one out if it dont get saved into some form of database. Its all bullshit, and yes the feds have a list of gun owners. If anyone thinks otherwise, then they are just as stupid as the morons that voted for obama.

• Like 2

We're going to have to deal with this bullshit in WA now. Because of 594 passing, any person inheriting firearms must have a background check done by an FFL on those inherited firearms within 60 days of claiming them.

Of course the law fails to address 1) how the state will even know about it, if the firearms are given outside of a will, or 2) what the state intends to do if a person does not perform a check.

We're going to have to deal with this bullshit in WA now. Because of 594 passing, any person inheriting firearms must have a background check done by an FFL on those inherited firearms within 60 days of claiming them.

Of course the law fails to address 1) how the state will even know about it, if the firearms are given outside of a will, or 2) what the state intends to do if a person does not perform a check.

Lawmakers went to the same genius school.