He was charged with Assault with a Weapon.  Assault.  Weapon.

OMG!!!!  Now a wine bottle is an Assault Weapon!  Did it have a flash suppressor?  Did it have a pistol grip?  Did it have a high capacity magazine?????  God, please tell me it didn't have a bayonet lug!!!!

Oh, and Zimmerman is a douchnozzle.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Well, he may be not quite an august US citizen, but he is one of us. Is this something new? Surrendering firearms ... before being convicted of ANYTHING? Where is the due process in this? Just wondering and just me. Either keep him in jail via a huge, (and also illegal) very high bail, or just let him go after bail is made ... but why take away a Constitutional Guarantee ... before even a trial of his peers? My feeble mind boggles with this. HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 2

He was charged with Assault with a Weapon.  Assault.  Weapon.

OMG!!!!  Now a wine bottle is an Assault Weapon!  Did it have a flash suppressor?  Did it have a pistol grip?  Did it have a high capacity magazine?????  God, please tell me it didn't have a bayonet lug!!!!

Oh, and Zimmerman is a douchnozzle.

Any object you threaten another with is a weapon. There was a case in my town a few years back where a guy killed his cousin with a wine bottle. They were kinda play fighting, then real fighting as can happen. One of them grabbed a nearby bottle, clonked his cousin on the temple and he didn't get back up. Sad deal. I got the impression that the guy who lived might have been a bit slow, and the dead guy was pretty much his best friend from the sound of things.

He is a marked man....

...for the rest of his life.

The media hates him.

Maybe a little "Surviver's Guilt"? Dunno.

Nice of the writer to mention his failed lawsuit against NBC, for their inaccurate reporting.

That was a better story than this!

Edited by Sim_Player