Let them go to their island!

Rev 16:18-20  And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty.  And the great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell.  And Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

• Like 1

Okay. I'll be the one to say it.

Hedge Fund Managers are not stealing from anyone. They are exploiting the stock-market and getting filthy rich.

This is a class warfare thing.

A house divided cannot stand. The people who exploit us by dividing us are the ones that I hold responsible and deserve swift justice, whatever the verdict.

Big Govt. is like any big private corporation, they lose touch with the people.

That article was hilarious! New Zealand?

I would rather be in Israel, when the world ends.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

I say let'em. If the shit were to hit the fan, who the hell is going to take care of them? I've done service work in mansions before and dealt with the owners. Sure they can make a million in the stock market or broker a big deal. Cool.

Now go bake a loaf of bread from scratch. Find clean drinking water or repair your filtration system and etc etc etc.

Edited by fatty alcohol
  • Like 2

That article was written like it came from some left wing liberal bed wetter living in his parent's basement. No evidence, no real facts, just innuendo and unsupported anti-capitalist talking points.

I am sick and tired of the class warfare. Aren't we already divided enough? If someone makes millions, good for them. If they lie, steal, and cheat to get it, that is on their conscience and their problem, not mine. I will live my life content in what I have, and do what I can to affect positive change in my life, my children's lives, and those less fortunate than I can touch.

Everything else is wasted energy, division, and envy that eventually devolves into hatred.

• Like 1