Boy Suspended For Claiming to Have Magic Ring

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/1/7960307/fourth-grader-suspended-lord-of-the-rings

But wait till you read his list of previous crimes!  Besides being suspended for claiming a ring was magic, he was suspended for calling a black student black, and also for having a drawing of a pregnant woman.

This kid is clearly so dangerous that he can't be allowed to walk the street with normal people...

I remember when I was in first grade I got in trouble for drawing "boobies" and was nearly suspended from elementary school. This was back in the 80's but just goes to show that teachers in general are pussies. BTW, I wasn't drawing a woman I drew a very badly drawn Hulk Hogan as we were instructed to draw something we liked and I was a fan of wrestling at the time.....

Edited by VR6Shooter

I remember when I was in first grade I got in trouble for drawing "boobies" and was nearly suspended from elementary school. This was back in the 80's but just goes to show that teachers in general are pussies. BTW, I wasn't drawing a woman I drew a very badly drawn Hulk Hogan as we were instructed to draw something we liked and I was a fan of wrestling at the time.....

I remember one of my classmates drawing a pair of breasts which he disguised as a basset hound which pissed thethe teacher. Another boy drew a cursive W to look like a girl's ass. This was in the late 60s when that was frowned upon.  I think that teacher needed a good hard dick to calm her down.

In high school, I took my dad's truck to school once with all kinds of weapons and ammo in it. Turned out that day the dog was on campus. So I walked up to the head of security and told him the truck was full of my dad's stuff. The guy looked at me and said, "ok we know your dad is a fed". That was it. Nothing else.

The school system is probably just pissed that the kid twisted the ring and everyone who was in the teachers lounge at the time didn't magically appear at the local Burger King. mad.gif

No mention of the dickhead shaped head on that BK King pic?

You're slipping Gaddis!    :)

post-16487-0-27311100-1423595429_thumb.jpg

No mention of the dickhead shaped head on that BK King pic?

You're slipping Gaddis!    smile.png

Naw, I was too busy groovin' to the BK tune.  Besides, I got three warning points anyway.  Don't want to push things. laugh.png

Good catch though.  No fromunda cheese on the BK menu with a unsheathed jimmy cap. :up:

• Like 1