GUYS,

THE PRO-RADICAL MUSLIM OBOLA REGIME LOSES ANOTHER COUNTRY TO THE JIHADI'S.

WHOM IS GOING TO BE THE LAST ONE OFF THE ROOF OF THIS EMBASSY, EH?

OBOLA AND HIS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD BUTT-BUDDIES ARE DANCING A JIG IN THE OVAL OFFICE.......COUNT ON IT!

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

Yet if it isn't closed and an attack occurs killing US citizens, it's the administration's fault.

This is the right move. Fuck that shithole of a country, get our people out of harm's way. Why maintain an embassy in what is rapidly proving to be a failed state?

• Like 3

I'm all for protecting people but it kind of exposes Barry's lies that one of the most Islamic of countries (I think 100% of muslems) is not safe??? This can not be right, Islam is the religion of peace, so a country with 100% muslems must be the most peaceful of all countries, right? How can it be? Barry ibn Soetoro had many islamic advisers in the white house, are they not as peaceful as well?

Dead Americans make him look bad, nothing more.

Barry supported an "Arab Spring" that sought to overthrow governments not run by Islamic radicals, Libya, Egypt, and Syria, while refusing to support a popular uprising in Iran years ago and then dropping sanctions.

His Muslim sympathies are fast-tracking us to a third world war.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3
GUYS,

SOMEBODY'S LYING THEIR ASS OFF HERE, ABOUT THE DISPOSITION OF THE MARINES WEAPONS....

I HAVE NO TRUST OF ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE OBOLA SPIN MACHINE.

ANOTHER COUNTRY FALLS TO ISIS UNDER THE COWARDLY, INCOMPETENT, AND COMPLICIT OBOLA REGIME.

JUS' SAYIN'.....

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344
  • Like 1

Umm, it's not ISIS.

There is a civil war coming between the Shia Huthi's from the far North of the country (supported by Iran) and the majority Sunnis that have always run the country. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula is based out of there and some of the Sunnis have allied with them to resist the Huthi takeover. 

The Huthis took control of the capital, the President resigned and the Parliament was disbanded. There is no legitimate government and all signs point to a full out civil war between parties that don't like us...in a shithole of a country. Why would you want to keep our people there? 

GUYS,
  SOMEBODY'S LYING THEIR ASS OFF HERE, ABOUT THE DISPOSITION OF THE MARINES WEAPONS....

I HAVE NO TRUST OF ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE OBOLA SPIN MACHINE.

ANOTHER COUNTRY FALLS TO ISIS UNDER THE COWARDLY, INCOMPETENT, AND COMPLICIT OBOLA REGIME.

JUS' SAYIN'.....

JESS1344

Edited by Atomic Punk
  • Like 1

This is more about power and control of Yemen than religion.

The Huthis have long been under-served by, and under-represented in, the government. With some Iranian backing they are finally asserting themselves.

The most recent President, Hadi was just trying to hold things together.

The country is in a pretty strategic location, and with AQAP plotting terrorist attacks from there, we definitely have interests but without a decent level of security it makes no sense to keep a diplomatic presence there. They would just stay locked in the embassy, at extreme risk, until the smoke clears.

Edited by Atomic Punk

Not many options.

Let the Islamic Caliphate form and then turn it to glass? Maybe. Nothing good can come from their expansion.

We had a nice pause after the USSR collapsed

Maybe we can make a deal. We can tell them when and where a nuke will be dropped. If it doesn't explode, then Allah wins.

It would send a message to China and Russia too that it is better to be friends.

Or best 2 out of 3 ?

3 out of 5?

4 out of 7?

Oops out of targets. 

j/k 

Edit I was watching Dr. Stangelove and it hit me.

All nukes should be ridden by DC politicians doing their best Chill Wills WAH HOO, we could grade them.

win/win?

Edited by Rhodes1968

This is more about power and control of Yemen than religion.

The Huthis have long been under-served by, and under-represented in, the government. With some Iranian backing they are finally asserting themselves.

The most recent President, Hadi was just trying to hold things together.

The country is in a pretty strategic location, and with AQAP plotting terrorist attacks from there, we definitely have interests but without a decent level of security it makes no sense to keep a diplomatic presence there. They would just stay locked in the embassy, at extreme risk, until the smoke clears.

To me, if I were president, I would have advisors like you, while looking at a larger defensive picture.

We have a president that is looking at a different picture and doesn't take advice.

I don't have any love for the current GOP either.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

What I do not understand and have a problem working through is that our US Marines had to take a commercial flight out of that nation?  If I were the Marine guy in charge, there would have been no way in double hell that I would have disarmed ANY of my people before leaving that august country.  Does our government understand the danger that placed the Marines in?  What happened to our capability of having US MILITARY transport available?  Or at least a chartered airplane where our guys could keep their stuff?  Just me.  HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 1