Hello

Tuesday, Nov. 8th is not when you get to decide who you get to vote for.

If you don't support a candidate prior to the Primary, and vote for them in the Primary, you stand little chance of voting for them in the General Election.

Too few people give a shit when it really counts, then bitch when the choices suck.

I agree that we're probably down to the ammo box at this point, but I'm not giving up hope just yet, and Ted Cruz is the best hope I've got.

"They've been saying Obama is a genius for years, I'm just waiting to see his brains....."

-Guido

• Like 4

My 3 cents...

1.  Democrats and Republicans are two cow pies that have been dropped by a single corrupt cow...

2.  Sure you can bitch if you don't vote but it strikes me much like a small child sitting in the corner with all his toys crying over spilled milk when he could help to clean it up...

3.  We are living under a 18,000,000,000,000.00 pound sword of Damocles Debt and the rope keeping it up is rapidly fraying.  Arguing over whether a Republican or Democrat makes it into office is like worrying if you have left the heat on when you are standing outside watching your house burn down...

Edited by Odd Man Out

Well we could assign metaphors in many ways.

Voting in this environment is like bailing out a sinking boat with a colander. The effort exists and the intention is noble yet the results are nothing of consequence. Yes it may make people feel better about the sharks circling the boat but it will not delay the feeding.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

My 3 cents...

1.  Democrats and Republicans are two cow pies that have been dropped by a single corrupt cow...

2.  Sure you can bitch if you don't vote but it strikes me much like a small child sitting in the corner with all his toys crying over spilled milk when he could help to clean it up...

3.  We are living under a 18,000,000,000,000.00 pound sword of Damocles Debt and the rope keeping it up is rapidly fraying.  Arguing over whether a Republican or Democrat makes it into office is like worrying if you have left the heat on when you are standing outside watching your house burn down...

I'll take Door Number Two, Alex. Great analogy. Original?

Cruz’s wife, Heidi, is a Goldman Sachs vice president.  Yes, I am cynical.

yep, this does give me concerns also. If she was running for president I wouldn't vote for her.

But, he has been in the senate for 2 long yrs and has been kicking the shit out of the Rinos since, just ask McCain how much he likes Ted Cruz. Google it

Rand Paul likes Rinos

The Daily Caller has learned that Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul is endorsing Sen. Mitch McConnell for re-election in 2014, ending speculation that Paul would back a tea party challenge to the Senate minority leader.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/27/rand-paul-helps-squash-tea-party-challenge-to-mcconnell/

Scott Walker has won 3 elections for Gov in 4yrs, that says something. Took public sector unions head on, laid everything on the line and won, shows real character, I do believe he will also support amnesty being a puppet to big business.

I my mind, Cruz hands down, Walker VP.

My 3 cents...

Yup, I had Mexican for lunch...

• Like 1

My 3 cents...

Yup, I had Mexican for lunch...

Anyone we know?

• Like 1

Has Ted Cruz ever been asked specifically about his views on the national firearms act and the BATF? I would like to see that from every candidate. Regardless I will be voting republican because as much as they suck sometimes, the alternative is much worse.

Does it look like Cruz is alone at this hearing...??

The Dems look like a bunch of uneducated thugs..

How long had Senator Cruz been in office when this took place...??

Listen to his argument, you decide

I will not vote for any Rino in the 2016 election, win with Cruz or we loose the constitution

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1