I am at work so I hope the rules allow this, but ______sports and outdoors in Tulsa has Spartan 00 buck 12g for 8.97 for 25 rounds!! And 7.97 for 20g! It is the star crimp style so far.. As mentioned before this may not be the best quality ammo but for me it has been very reliable and semi autos. There was quite a lot of ammo on clearance actually..

Also... Am I okay to say where I got it but not add a link? (if it's not one of this sites vendor/dealers) or am I not supposed to use the name at all? I will read more in depth when I get home

Do you know what load of buckshot?  It is OO.  How many?  Drams equal of powder?  Muzzle velocity?  This is 2.75" stuff right?  What about shipping?  We are very interested ... just need more info.  It might be a super deal or just under loaded female orientated wimpy buckshot.  We do not know yet.

This British Speed Check is not worth a shit.  It is beginning to piss me off.  Lenix Mint 17 Firefox Mozilla.

Yes academy. Sorry been a long day. Thanks guys

00 buckshot

It was bottom shelf next to Estate 00 buck. I've been buying it for a couple years from there now. Don't know the dram, couldn't find that info. Low brass. Runs good for me tho and seems powerful. Sadly I don't think Academy ships ammo. I know that SGammo out of Stillwater ok carries it but shipping bumps the price up. Anyway if there are any Tulsa area guys reading this better go scoop some up. I left all the 20 gauge for you!

Just a head's up on the Spartan buckshot.

I took the 930 out today and ran about 100 rounds through it.  Everything from 3 dram birdshot loads to magnum buckshot (2 3/4).  Everything ran great except the Spartan.  I was getting fte every 5th round or so.

The recoil of the Spartan felt about the same as the 3 dram hunting loads or maybe a little less. 

Not to say that Spartan is no good or won't run in your shotgun.  Just a reminder that you must always test a particular load in a particular gun to know that it's reliable.

I will just use the Spartan in my 870.

• Like 1

Has anyone tried the Walmart "Suprema" brand (00 buckshot)? It's around the price were all talking about bit I haven't bought any yet. It's owned by Tula apparently. That's what is says on the bottom of the box anyway. Looks star crimped

I've been hearing a lot of people like that as much or better than the federal. I haven't tried anything off the shelf for a while though.