I came across a good buy on a Browning Auto-5 magnum and since I recenly decided to jump into 3 gun I bought it up. Saiga 12 prices are just too high for my taste. So I pulled the wood stocks off added synthetic raplacements and a Nordic +5 tube on it. It has the speed load loading gate so when I stick on ein the tube it automatically chambers the round. So I now have a 9+1 for my 3 gun pleasure. It should run more riably than the Benelli and Remington Versamax shotguns. I saw number of them fail to run at the last shoot that I observed.

post-33094-0-33587800-1433472983_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Years ago my Grandfather had an older cousin, the Rem 11.  He had a 7+1 extension tube on it.  Had two mechanical washer/slider adjustments for hot or not loads.  His had the thumb safety because he was left handed.  FWIW, he told me such shotguns were called "trench brooms" and were used by the USA in WW1.  Wow.  Long time ago.  Private firearms.  A very soft recoiling shotgun.  The whole barrel and top end insides recoiled back.  HB

Inherited a gold trigger from my grandfather.

Plus a:

Sweet 16

same in 20

Rem 740 in .30-06

Browning breakdown .22 short  

Should'a kept the 16 and the .22 S!  The 20 went to a cousin's grandson for his first deer hunting gun.  I didn't want a 20 around to prevent a possible 12/20 accident.

Rem 11s are a LOT cheaper, and are basically the same gun.

VERY fun gun...especially with black powder loads.

A black powder friendly semi-auto 12GA =  F U N and L O U D ! ! !