• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOT hope your boy is safe. There is a reason for the death penalty. Some are not fixable and should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.   Just preaching to the choir here..........

I am sorry to hear this ^^^Fatty. MRSA is a bitch for anyone that contracts it. I am sorry for your loss my friend.

This is the first day I've gotten more than 4hrs of sleep. Don't believe what the media is reporting, they're reporting alot of bull$#!+. Still can't discuss what I know, not yet. I even heard Governo

Posted Images

Awesome! Bring on the body bags!

Best news on a shitty news day

Well shit, they didn't get to use the second. Oh well he's caught and some mighty tired people can get some well deserved rest

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 1

2 mad dogs down.three cheers for those who brought them down! Well done, rest up and recuperate, you guys EARNED it!

Now lets DO something about those who are supposed to keep these animals in their cages. Before any work can be done on an escalator, a $1 million  bond must be secured. This is to cover the enormous liabilities that could result from incompetence. WHY cannot we require that all PRISONS must post bonds large enough to cover the expenses caused by GROSS MISS CONDUCT? 

At leas 2 different prison employees helped these animals escape. If they were properly bonded then the expense of recapturing the animals would be recouped, and NOT added to the already crippling tax burden on the good people, or ripped out of the already strained budgets of the Law enforcement that had to hunt them down? Cops have enough danger in their lives just doing their routine daily Policing - they already caught these 2 once, if someone is payed to keep them locked up, they need to pay when they fail miserably keeping them locked up.Bonding will not stop all abuses, but will make them a lot less frequent.

• Like 3