California Spirals Further Down the Toilet

After the past few smoke blowing presidents and this last piece of shit, I'm going to throw a HAIL MARY! Trump is the only asshole out there with the money to scare the shit out of the old inbreed blood known as Washington Politicos. Fuck them all! I don't give a shit about his bankrupting in the past or what hot bitch he married this decade, I only care that he will skull fuck all the comfortable assholes who steal from the people daily and laugh at us as their union of politicians enjoy free obamacare exempt health care, big fucking pensions and positions and contracts that make their other corporations millions. It's not unlike the mafia has taken over DC and it would be really fun to throw in a crazy fucking pitbull business man to refresh the tree of liberty with some mother fucking blood.

Trump for President, all you assholes that vote differently are pussies!

ROFL

• Like 4

Nothing that a few million rounds, give or take, can't fix.  And unless Americans want their states to become what California is rapidly becoming, an unlivable cess pool where in many places it wouldn't even be safe to have an American family residing, they had better be prepared to prevent it.

As far as Trump, putting the heavy import taxes on all second and third world country imports is a very good and necessary thing.  But to solve the actual cause of the problems in this country will take a lot more than that from him, which he obviously can't talk about now, but we'll see if he's up to that part later, if he ever gets in.  That is to say, if the big rich backers of the Republican party don't arrange to do vote fraud on the voting machines in the primary party elections to keep him from getting the nomination, to protect their personal profits from the cheap third world labor their companies use at the expense of the American people.

• Like 1

Trump's about the only person that can't be bought.  What you gonna give him that could buy his favor?  A yacht?  He's probably already got a bigger one!  A plane?  He could buy a 777 with just the interest from one investment!

*is selling himself all the time. There is almost nothing degrading he hasn't done or wouldn't do for another way to show off with gaudy baubles. You have more money than him. He lives on huge debt and most of his investments have lost obscene amounts of money.

Trump's about the only person that can't be bought.  What you gonna give him that could buy his favor?  A yacht?  He's probably already got a bigger one!  A plane?  He could buy a 777 with just the interest from one investment!

*is selling himself all the time. There is almost nothing degrading he hasn't done or wouldn't do for another way to show off with gaudy baubles. You have more money than him. He lives on huge debt and most of his investments have lost obscene amounts of money.

Are you talking about Obummer? Seems eerily similar, just using our money

I was talking about trump. It is not a choice between one clown and another. We can choose people who aren't cartoon characters. Hillary v trump is a lunatic false dichotomy error, in the way that McCain v hillary was or mccain v obama.

Obama doesn't need other people to see that he's a bigshot, like trump does. He hires Beyonce to do his dinner music as a favor to beyonce. -- At least in his own head. He doensn't trade for money per-se. It's owed to him, and he'll break people who cross him. So his wife can get hundreds of thousands a year for a part time job setting hospital policies to turn people out on the street, while trying to make the rest of us on the hook for the medical bills publicly. 

So no. I don't buy the implication that if I don't like obama, I have to like trump. They have the same friends, and spent most of their lives supporting the same policies. Nor do I think trump is much lesser of an evil.

• Like 4

Wow.... You're a political and ideological idiot-savant.

So, WHO is the guy or gal to vote for, aye?  It's so easy to bash and pile-on, but having an original thought or showing conviction is rather challenging, if not completely non-existent within all of your replies.

WHO THEN?

As I predicted, those who disagree are attacked personally.  Ad-hominem attacks are the refuge of the thoughtless. 

I am somewhat disappointed that you go so quickly to schoolyard name-calling.  I really do respect your firearms knowledge and taste.

Think of me what you will.  Call me what you will. 

If you simply want to vent then I'm happy to be your target of convenience.  And I do hope you feel better.

If you actually want to persuade, I recommend changing tactics.

Just as long as you realize you won't persuade me about Trump.  He is far too similar to the current egomaniac in chief for my taste.

I won't vote for him in the primary but if he manages to get the nomination I'll vote for him in the general.  As always I hold my nose and vote for the lesser of evils.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I was talking about trump. It is not a choice between one clown and another. We can choose people who aren't cartoon characters. Hillary v trump is a lunatic false dichotomy error, in the way that McCain v hillary was or mccain v obama.

Obama doesn't need other people to see that he's a bigshot, like trump does. He hires Beyonce to do his dinner music as a favor to beyonce. -- At least in his own head. He doensn't trade for money per-se. It's owed to him, and he'll break people who cross him. So his wife can get hundreds of thousands a year for a part time job setting hospital policies to turn people out on the street, while trying to make the rest of us on the hook for the medical bills publicly. 

So no. I don't buy the implication that if I don't like obama, I have to like trump. They have the same friends, and spent most of their lives supporting the same policies. Nor do I think trump is much lesser of an evil.

We hope it's not a choice between two clowns

The problem I have is that the candidates that I like have a history of having their message drown in the toilet of media coverage.

We really need someone who takes the wind out of the media's sails.

The dems have a play-book that seems to work against the GOP narrative.

Trump is "off the reservation", so the media find themselves in the deep end wearing water-wingies.

My values are much more in line with Ted and Ben.

Edited by Sim_Player

The problem I have is that the candidates that I like have a history of having their message drown in the toilet of media coverage.

We really need someone who takes the wind out of the media's sails.

The dems have a play-book that seems to work against the GOP narrative.

Trump is "off the reservation", so the media find themselves in the deep end wearing water-wingies.

My values are much more in line with Ted and Ben.

If you want somebody to cut the media down to size watch Fiorina