see, the .govs not all bad!! thye still care about us lil guys!!! 

dont havea link, but theres a bill out there with 10 co sponsors to take silencers out of the NFA.... would be tiiiiiiiiits!  would love to perm some to a m92 type gun or a draco, so coudl mount stock, be suppressed, yet still be short...

Even if they lowered the tax to say, $20, so many more would be sold that they would make more than before.

A tax is an infringement. No special taxes.
Let me put it this way: if it takes a $20 tax to get this bill to pass, I would absolutely pay it. Throwing them a bone to let us get the steak.
  • Like 3

Even if they lowered the tax to say, $20, so many more would be sold that they would make more than before.

A tax is an infringement. No special taxes.
Let me put it this way: if it takes a $20 tax to get this bill to pass, I would absolutely pay it. Throwing them a bone to let us get the steak.

Agreed. Kill the tax later.

• Like 6

all you negative nancys put that negative energy to work and call all your reps and senators, sitting there and saying "itll never work", then not doing anything only to say 'toll ya so!!!" when it doesnt happen, arent helping!!!

ya gov is broke and shitty but thats cause noone cares/does anyting! well, heres your chance!!!

• Like 3

Hope this passes, I might have to get that lathe....

Good idea. I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head if this flies.

I think the good idea you have is to get a hobby CNC mill for similar money and do mono core baffles. p.s. I've been using makerspace lately they are awesome, and you should check them out. You can use skills and tools that might be just out of reach otherwise. Google might show one near you.

Hope this passes, I might have to get that lathe....

Good idea. I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head if this flies.

I think the good idea you have is to get a hobby CNC mill for similar money and do mono core baffles. p.s. I've been using makerspace lately they are awesome, and you should check them out. You can use skills and tools that might be just out of reach otherwise. Google might show one near you.

Good thought, but I can get machine time for a favor, as well as the services of a master machinist/mechanical engineer who is a former Beretta employee  if I need it. Just not often.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1