Really? Ya Better Know Who is Teaching Your Kids......

I think this is an issue for the school board . If they can't or wont fix it they need to be voted out as they are elected where I live. The principal at my son's school dresses up as Santa and they have a Christmas play , They have a different way to dress all week Monday is red and green day Tuesday is favorite holiday hat, Friday last day of school before winter break is pajama day and parties .I don't think she has the authority to do this , but she is in New York what do you expect? I THINK IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA YOU SHOULD RECITE THE PLEDGE EACH DAY , IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD PLEDGE YOUR ALLEIGANCE TO IT. I think they should ship that bitch back to the Philipines or wherever she is from and let her make 40 bucks a pop servicing sailors. Ooops that might be politically incorrect.

• Like 1

After giving her a GOOD HIGH HARD ONE (I have this thing for rice burners), she would have to go thru some serious DI indoctrination, while at the same time giving her a GOOD HIGH HARD ONE numerous times. 

Man, you guys just bring out the worst in me.  That and it's Gaddis' fault!  :)

Snuff flick is always an option.

Treat her like a baby fur seal....

HO, Ho, HO!!!! 

Don't fool yourselves either. If your kids are in a public school system, they are being shown life lessons by union communists.

BTW, how the fuck do you have a 33 year old principal? Seems a bit young. Ours was a Marine first who was a teacher for many years before being the principal.

• Like 3

I was semi-joking in my first post...but I take this VERY seriously.  My 7 year old started at a new school this year, and already I have had two one-on-one meetings with her teacher and one with the Principal to include a phone call.  Teachers probably have one of the most important jobs in our country (world) as well as difficult and very trying.  BUT they are their to teach....not to teach our children their philosophies or their manifesto's.  Morality will be taught at home....curriculum at the school.  Let my child bring home 'Living under the rainbow', or 'Why I have two daddies' and see what tactical nuke goes off. 

• Like 6

Since I am pissed off right now can I say that the best thing we all can do is run for the local school board and try to get elected to such?  Seventy percent (70%) of my horrible property tax bill goes to a commie public school district which I do not employ nor approve of.  My grand kids are 100% home schooled.  Light years ahead of our horrible public school.  Just me.  Rant complete.  Other than being pissed, today has been a fine day.  We are all going to the big town (Grants Pass OR) tomorrow to finish our Christmas shopping.  Will be much fun!!!

• Like 3

I actually agree with most of it. The Thanks Giving thing was a little much tho. Church and state should be SEPERATE! For good reason too. Plastering Jesus, angels and crosses all over a classroom violates that. How would you feel if the Cresent moon was plastered all over your kids classroom during Ramadan and all the kids were forced to chant "Aaallkaahh Aakkkbaarrrrr!" Exact same thing. And pledging to a flag is just silly in this day and age. Almost cult like. Is the pledge until death do we part? Who's paying for the honey moon? Lol

Separation of Church and State or better put separation of State from Church. Is nowhere to be found in the Constitution of the United States. It is however found in the writings from several of the Founding Fathers.

These writings make their intent very clear, but that intent has been thoroughly corrupted.

The church was not to be a form of government, or a branch of government, or to have input in the governance of the people, to make/influence laws, or for the state or church to dictate how people practice their beliefs or tell them what they had to believe.

They simply wanted to make damn sure that they did not have another Church of England with full authority of thr stste, meddling in their government, laws and everyday life.

This modern-day prohibition of

any reference or depiction of religion is just absolute bullshit.

Good thing we have talk to text, or my fingers would be cramped, because I could go on and on on this subject.

Can you say pet peeve?

• Like 2

Allah Akbar! Yes indeed, I wholeheartedly agree with this, God is Great!
I believe that there is but one God, I believe that the Christians and that Muslims honor and love the same God.
That God, torn between two religions is done so by the corruption of Man, namely that sick fucker Mohammed.
Therefore I have absolutely no problem with somebody shouting Allah Akbar, no problem at all.

But don't come screaming it at me while you are trying to subvert my state, my country, shred my Constitution, kill my fellow man, and institute Islam as the religion based government of the world.

Islam and Sharia is the 100% antithesis of all we believe, of our government, of our constitution, of all our laws,of our way of life.
It is exactly what our Founding Fathers did not want and what they intended with their separation of church and state intentions in the First Amendment and it's establishment clauses.
Islam is not just a religion it is a form of government, it is the law, it dictates everything in your life, it dictates that if you don't believe it, if you don't follow it, if you don't follow what the Imams proclaim/teach, you die.

So no, I don't want Islam in the classroom.
So no,I don't want them screaming Allah Ackbar, not if it is done in the name of Islam.
A lot of people just don't get it, Islam is not of the religion of peace. Islam is agaimst every other religion, every other form of government in the world and against every freedom and liberty loving person in the world.

Fuck Islam!
We will be at war with Islam until it is eradicated.

I also want to tackle this deal with the Pledge of Allegiance but unfortunately lunch time is over and I have to get my ass back to work maybe later.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

Nope, I never touched on that point of the subject matter.
Here, I'll do so now.

Public schools have zero business teaching or proselytizing any religion.
Via the classes in US & World History, Geography, Social Studies and other classes, many religions are examined/studied for their roles and significance. There is a difference.

As for observed/unobserved holidays whether of secular or spiritual nature, they've a place place in public schools.
What a better way to learn about each other as people, and our and other's societies.

My $0.02
But then again, we home school.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2