This REALLY pisses me off!!! And we know what is next....

Again that is why I edited my post...I let my anger dictate my post and I apologize for that. But my point remains although it should have been presented with more grace. Nobody has to be overlooked because of race, gender, or sexual orientation. People are people with all of their shortcomings. Just don't push a lifestyle (not race, gender, etc) on me and tell me I am wrong for not accepting it. That is what was done to these people who were only acting out of their beliefs.

What difference does it make what I do?

When I became a Christian the thing that won me over was that I had to Love. That included people I did not care for. It is the ultimate test.

If we do not love people who we do not care for , how can they know His love?

I was loved when others hated me when others look down on me. I was filth.

But I was loved and my life changed. I now love and forgive because this is what Christ has done for me.

Those cake people forgot that.

Jesus told us to do good to our enemies for a reason. Nation under God give me a break!

It doesn't happen all the time but it happens. It happens to all of us more or less, people may not say it to our faces but they think it.

I think just by not saying it to our faces is a starting place to love that person as an enemy.

Unforgiven! Happy New Year! And Merry Christmas!

What difference does it make what I do?

When I became a Christian the thing that won me over was that I had to Love. That included people I did not care for. It is the ultimate test.

If we do not love people who we do not care for , how can they know His love?

I was loved when others hated me when others look down on me. I was filth.

But I was loved and my life changed. I now love and forgive because this is what Christ has done for me.

Those cake people forgot that.

Jesus told us to do good to our enemies for a reason. Nation under God give me a break!

Jerry, I do need to apologize for my earlier judgement of you, but my friend you are mistaking love for acceptance. I have a brother in law that is homosexual, works for the NSA, and is voting for Hillary Clinton because he likes the fact she is shady. Talk about someone who is on the complete opposite side of the fence. I hate his lifestyle, his chosen career path, and his politics. There is very little I like about him anymore, but I love him. He is still that 5 year old kid I met when my wife and I started dating 27 years ago. I would lay down my life for him. Jesus tells us to love our enemies that is correct. But somewhere we have confused loving people and accepting sinfulness. That is not biblical. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone, and first remove the plank from your own eye so you can see clearly to remove the spec of dust out of your brother's eye, are not a license to accept sin. If you recall after Jesus got through with the famous let he who is without sin cast the first stone, he told the adulterous woman go and sin no more. He loved the person without embracing the sin. I am done with this thread, it has brought out the worst in me, and I am ashamed for losing it earlier. I hope you will accept my apology and do not be discouraged. Take care.

I believe it is the individual who should have the responsibility to treat his fellow man with respect to some limits.

I agree with Ron Pauls Veiws

Issues Civil Rights Act

Civil Rights Act

On July 3, 2004, Ron Paul was the only Congressman to vote against a bill hailing the 40th anniversary of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. In this speech to Congress, Ron Paul courageously spoke out on the often controversial issues of race relations and affirmative action. He explained why the Civil Right Act had failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society.

Ron Paul: Mr. Speaker, I rise to explain my objection to H.Res. 676. I certainly join my colleagues in urging Americans to celebrate the progress this country has made in race relations. However, contrary to the claims of the supporters of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the sponsors of H.Res. 676, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom. Instead, the forced integration dictated by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased racial tensions while diminishing individual liberty.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 gave the federal government unprecedented power over the hiring, employee relations, and customer service practices of every business in the country. The result was a massive violation of the rights of private property and contract, which are the bedrocks of free society. The federal government has no legitimate authority to infringe on the rights of private property owners to use their property as they please and to form (or not form) contracts with terms mutually agreeable to all parties. The rights of all private property owners, even those whose actions decent people find abhorrent, must be respected if we are to maintain a free society.

This expansion of federal power was based on an erroneous interpretation of the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. The framers of the Constitution intended the interstate commerce clause to create a free trade zone among the states, not to give the federal government regulatory power over every business that has any connection with interstate commerce.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 not only violated the Constitution and reduced individual liberty; it also failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society. Federal bureaucrats and judges cannot read minds to see if actions are motivated by racism. Therefore, the only way the federal government could ensure an employer was not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to ensure that the racial composition of a business’s workforce matched the racial composition of a bureaucrat or judge’s defined body of potential employees. Thus, bureaucrats began forcing employers to hire by racial quota. Racial quotas have not contributed to racial harmony or advanced the goal of a color-blind society. Instead, these quotas encouraged racial balkanization, and fostered racial strife.

Of course, America has made great strides in race relations over the past forty years. However, this progress is due to changes in public attitudes and private efforts. Relations between the races have improved despite, not because of, the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, while I join the sponsors of H.Res. 676 in promoting racial harmony and individual liberty, the fact is the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not accomplish these goals. Instead, this law unconstitutionally expanded federal power, thus reducing liberty. Furthermore, by prompting raced-based quotas, this law undermined efforts to achieve a color-blind society and increased racial strife. Therefore, I must oppose H.Res. 676.

Done with this post have a great new year

In Germany in the '30's the Brown Shirts, the 'muscle' of the Nazi Party, were a group that had homosexual leadership. The World was newly open about homosexuals ,especially in the night club scene. (Cabaret).  Looking at history, this was the start of the fall from reason. The Brown Shirts were just the vanguard of the Nazi take over. As soon as their job of destroying the cohesiveness of the Society was accomplished - they were annihilated by the Party that had created them.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!

• Like 2

They should have just said they were mooslim. They don't have to make jack for anyone they don't want to with zero legal repercussions.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

louderwithcrowder.com › hidden-camera...

Mobile-friendly - Apr 2, 2015 - ... in Dearborn, MI to see if Muslim bakeries will make his gay wedding cake. ... I think that the Muslims need to be fined for refusing to make gay .... We are not homosexual, not asexual.

https://lifesite-cache.s3.amazonaws.com/images/made/images/remote/https_s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/StevenCrowder-MuslimBakeries-810px_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

Edited by JAG