naked first lady pics .....how quaint, that should bring lots of international respect to the office.

you know the establishment is shitting bricks when it supports Cruz.

It would be so nice to get to vote for a man who through his actions has gained my respect and support.

It aint trump

ok i'll poke the bear [ So you are going to vote for Hillary ? PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO

No

If and only IF trump is the nominee, I will hold back the projectile vomit, Pray he wont sell the whole country out for a DEAL

And vote for trump   but only with no other choice

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was taught a very long time ago there are three things that never change. 1. Nothing is free 2. Never piss in the wind 3. Never trust a politician (if you do , it will always cost you and you wil

that would be nice   but trump is more liberal than conservative  and so far 70 percent of republicans are against him

The Republican party is not for Trump because he has enough of his own money to do things how he wants, and the party can't control him. The only reason he is on the Republican ticket is because no on

Posted Images

Well, here in OH Kasich was far better than the D-Strickland we were stuck with before him. He's done more for Ohio than any of the other candidates. Just sayin.

He also scored a big win here in the election, I doubt that many Rep. voters are misguided or mistaken.

I guess all the other states just don't get Kasich...His percentage of voters is single digit average if you tally the states with holding Ohio...Hmmmmmm

If and only IF trump is the nominee, I will hold back the projectile vomit, Pray he wont sell the whole country out for a DEAL

And vote for trump   but only with no other choice

I am so disgusted at Dump....just a freak'n embarrassment to the entire country and how some decide to vote.  I understand the anger, frustration with self-centered, self-serving establishment Republicans (Politicians as a whole), but PUT THE DAMN COUNTRY FIRST AHEAD OF YOUR ANGER.  Use your head, brain, cranium cavity and THINK.  I am now convinced, and I hate myself for thinking this way, that if Dump gets the election...HELLLOOOO 8 years of Hillary Clinton!   THAT is the worse nightmare ever. 

I too will vote for DUMP if I have to.  But if I do, I will shit my colon, prostrate, and soul right out my ass afterwards.  :(

• Like 1

Well, here in OH Kasich was far better than the D-Strickland we were stuck with before him. He's done more for Ohio than any of the other candidates. Just sayin.

He also scored a big win here in the election, I doubt that many Rep. voters are misguided or mistaken.

I guess all the other states just don't get Kasich...His percentage of voters is single digit average if you tally the states with holding Ohio...Hmmmmmm

Little Marco in Arizona 14% - Kasich 10%...Looks like you are correct. There are not that many Rep. Misguided or mistaken voters!

At any and all costs.  The power block that commands and controls the Republican Party will do anything they can to stop Trump from winning the GOP nomination.  Anything and everything.  If Trump and the Queen Bee or Sanders run for the Presidency we can expect that the "Powers That Be" to do what they can to stop Trump?  Even to the point of supporting the Demo candidate?   Yep!  This may be way above party politics.

The Queen Bee is an insider.  She can be controlled.  Trump is not an insider.  He can not be controlled.  At some point I must decide who to vote for.  As bad as it tastes, would Hillary be a better President than Trump?  Difficult to even think along those lines.  But, there you have it. We again are stuck between a rock and a hard place regarding viable Presidential Candidates.  What happened to all the Patriots and Statesmen?

• Like 1

I know I mentioned kasash or whatever his name was, but upon some more research he was the deciding vote for the gun laws with clinton.  He's in it to guarantee another clinton in office and disrupt the party even more then trump.

Right now I am spreading the trump love to all those that are so pissed about him with the media snippets that do/did not portray what words came out of his mouth.  Churning the waters and getting people to talk about the uncomfortables

1453219_480630842145143_2236984664923532

8795_10205763027421911_37972081472276492

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joe legal works in construction, has a Social Security number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose illegal also works in construction has no Social Security number and makes $15.00 per hour cash, under the table.

Ready?... now pay attention....

Joe legal: $25.00 per hour × 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now, take 31% away for State and Federal taxes. Joe legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose illegal: $15.00 an hour × 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose illegal pays no taxes. Jose illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the State and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe legal spends $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays rent of 1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose illegal receives $500.00 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 per year for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance."... and still has $31,000.00.

Joe legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline.. etc.

Jose illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline and what he sends out of the country every month....

Joe legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe legal's and Jose illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe legal pays for his children's lunches while...

Jose illegal's children get a government-sponsored lunch.

Jose illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age...

Joe legal's kids may not get into a State school and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State schools through his taxes, while...

Jose illegal's kids go to the, 'head of the class' because they are a minority.

Joe legal and Jose illegal both benefit from the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

Do you get it, now?

If we vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens,... we are part of the problem.

Its way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

We need to keep this going -- we need to make changes ASAP!

What are you waiting for?...Pass it on!

And to make everyone happy

11988196_10206197047018514_5626156214459

Edited by montec
  • Like 2

I know I mentioned kasash or whatever his name was, but upon some more research he was the deciding vote for the gun laws with clinton.  He's in it to guarantee another clinton in office and disrupt the party even more then trump.

Right now I am spreading the trump love to all those that are so pissed about him with the media snippets that do/did not portray what words came out of his mouth.  Churning the waters and getting people to talk about the uncomfortables

1453219_480630842145143_2236984664923532

8795_10205763027421911_37972081472276492

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joe legal works in construction, has a Social Security number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose illegal also works in construction has no Social Security number and makes $15.00 per hour cash, under the table.

Ready?... now pay attention....

Joe legal: $25.00 per hour × 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now, take 31% away for State and Federal taxes. Joe legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose illegal: $15.00 an hour × 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose illegal pays no taxes. Jose illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the State and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe legal spends $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays rent of 1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose illegal receives $500.00 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 per year for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance."... and still has $31,000.00.

Joe legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline.. etc.

Jose illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline and what he sends out of the country every month....

Joe legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe legal's and Jose illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe legal pays for his children's lunches while...

Jose illegal's children get a government-sponsored lunch.

Jose illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age...

Joe legal's kids may not get into a State school and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State schools through his taxes, while...

Jose illegal's kids go to the, 'head of the class' because they are a minority.

Joe legal and Jose illegal both benefit from the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

Do you get it, now?

If we vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens,... we are part of the problem.

Its way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

We need to keep this going -- we need to make changes ASAP!

What are you waiting for?...Pass it on!

WOW!!!! Someone did their homework! Great Job! Now everybody look at Kasicks Super Pac donors...Soros and his minions...I'm sure this is shocking, to some people. Before he was elected Governor on Ohio NRA rating was an F,

due to the fact he voted with the Dems for gun control. He only sign-off laws in Ohio to improve his rating on the 2amendment to move to DC, a wolf in sheep clothing...

And to make everyone happy

11988196_10206197047018514_5626156214459

Edited by machinist