Europe is lost , they are just too stupid to know it.

We are living in a time where everything good and wholesome is being attacked and destroyed.

At the same time everything disgusting, evil and putrid is being shoved in our face.

mostly by those enlightened open minded folks

• Like 3

Because every day Christians are shooting people, stabbing people, blowing up people, burning people alive, drowning people, raping people, etc.

Just this year there have already been hundreds of brutal attacks carried out by Christians in dozens of countries.  Thousands of people have been killed already this year for nothing more than not being Christian, or the right kind of Christian.

Christians actually believe they will be rewarded by God with 72 little girls to rape for eternity when they get to heaven.

And then there are the Christians who stand by and do nothing, say nothing, while murder and carnage and every unspeakable atrocity are done in the name of their God, claiming they are "the religion of peace".

• Like 5

What scale ate they using to define what is "too ___"? I travel a lot and so I'm often finding myself eating or drinking someplace and BBC is on. I never once recall seeing anything really religious being played. How is it that the British were convinced to chop their balls off and commit cultural suicide?

Clearly Islam represents everything liberals hate : theocracy, misogyny, bigotry.... all their complaints about Christianity Islam is just as guilty of and in more recent times.

Clearly all cultures are not equal. If they were, than the oldest civilizations would be the most advanced, yet that is not the case. Nobody is trying to migrate to Saudi, Iran, Africa or China..

Liberals never threaten to move to Mexico. So why do they pretend that it's didn't when their own countrymen want to maintain their culture?

Because every day Christians are shooting people, stabbing people, blowing up people, burning people alive, drowning people, raping people, etc.

Just this year there have already been hundreds of brutal attacks carried out by Christians in dozens of countries.  Thousands of people have been killed already this year for nothing more than not being Christian, or the right kind of Christian.

Christians actually believe they will be rewarded by God with 72 little girls to rape for eternity when they get to heaven.

And then there are the Christians who stand by and do nothing, say nothing, while murder and carnage and every unspeakable atrocity are done in the name of their God, claiming they are "the religion of peace".

Hello

When I was a very young boy I was sent to Sunday School where I was taught to sing "Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war....."

I wonder now when, if ever, those same people will realize those words are the very literal truth. As Christ-fearing people, we are at war. Not because we have declared it, but because third-century dinosaurs have declared it on us.

Oh, and BTW, whether or not y'all are Christians won't really matter, you're guilty by association with America, the Great Satan.

-Guido in TX

Wow and thank you.  Perhaps we are seeing the difference between England and the USA?  Different system?  Who controls the BBC?  The Church of England?  A different setup entirely than what we have here in the USA.  But it does look like the British Government may be caving in here?  Rolling over?  Submitting to religious/political forces?  Over there religion IS political?  Does not bode well.  Just me and respectfully.