In stock, more on the way!

Just trying to get some feedback...I'm coming into a set of sixteen (16) damn near new Saiga S12 5 round magazines on a trade. I'm taking dibs on those that want to call what quantity they want before anyone else.

Asking $35 if you want one and $30 if you want 2 or more.

Shipping for 1-2 is $5, 3-4 is $7 and 5+ is $10

**I'll let everyone know when I have hands on ASAP**

**PLEASE SEND NO MONEY YET**

Picture is 1/2 the batch I'll be receiving shortly.

Picture069.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think pretty much everyone here is of the opinion that you can never have too many mags, especially at a good price. 5 round mags are 45 bucks or more usually on gunbroker or gunsamerica so 2 for 65 shipped is pretty good. Thanks!

Contacted mag seller today, I should have hands on by Jan 6. Sorry for the delay, he was a victim of the ice storm as was Tony and had other worries besides this deal to attend to. I'll update this thread as I receive info. I'll be out of town and unable to conduct any business till the 6th of Jan.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! !

Contacted mag seller today, I should have hands on by Jan 6. Sorry for the delay, he was a victim of the ice storm as was Tony and had other worries besides this deal to attend to. I'll update this thread as I receive info. I'll be out of town and unable to conduct any business till the 6th of Jan.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! !

Thanks, could you PM me when they get in. My life is going to be very busy and I'm afraid I might miss an update here and have you think I'm a smuck...

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have heard responses from all parties involved!! I also have been asked if I have more magazines available...I could purchase more if the volume is great enough.

Geemac wants another 5 rounder, anyone else? Please respond here so I can get a running total...I'm probably looking at ordering another 10-15 if available.

Edited by MCASgt New River
OK, I have heard responses from all parties involved!! I also have been asked if I have more magazines available...I could purchase more if the volume is great enough.

Geemac wants another 5 rounder, anyone else? Please respond here so I can get a running total...I'm probably looking at ordering another 10-15 if available.

I'll take 3,

Thanks

Gentlemen,

I went ahead and ordered another 10 on my dime please don't back out. I sent out the funds today, my dealer should get it in 2-3 days and UPS me back in about a week after that....I'll keep you informed as things happen.

I still have 4 mags up for sale if anyone wants to call dibs?!?

HK Shooter & russm4a3:

Your magazines have been shipped, tracking info in PM.

QUESTION:

I need to know who send me a personal check from Tampa, FL?. I shipped yours as well but don't know where to post the tracking info.

MEMBER HAS CONTACTED ME.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

Edited by MCASgt New River
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.