First of all, if you dont know what the porkypine is... check out the CHAOS business section...

OK... I unpack the parcel... My first thought from the size of the box is it "SEEMS" a bit smaller than you would think from the pictures on the website... BUT once I had it in my hand... it is by no means small on build quality or HOLY SHIT factor!!! This is ONE solid little piece of metal!!! The fitting is perfect! it is like a swiss watch! I thought the weight was superb!! It is not as heavy as it looked like it would be... there again, its LEANER than I was expecting... like a 6 pointed WASP Stinger! WOW!! This is some fine craftsmanship!! I dont know if I would want to charge a closed door or a tree with it... but if there was a person in the way... they had best be moving, or they will be in some serious hurt...

Now all I need is an S12 with a threaded barrel to MOUNT it on... but thats coming in February... :up:

If you want a sticker for the end of your threaded barrel S12... This is the unit! HOLY!!!! :eek::up:

Those of you that have one of these coming... I think you will ALL be very happily impressed!! :up: UP:

Cameron... NICE FREAKIN WORK, dude!!!!

:smoke:

Actually, I think I would have to charge closer to 5 bucks... Watermelons arent that cheap round here... dubyama hasnt shared that wealth yet... :lol:

But I may do just that for FUN factor... problem is... I got nothing to hook it to... it would blow off the end of MY s12... LOL

:smoke:

I always thought it would be cool for picking up dead game without having to reach for it. I'll give you a shiny quarter if you video yourself sticking a water mellon with it, then blowing it off with a slug ( ;

:angel:

I've been known to shoot at odd things

I got mine today too

and wow wee!!

I was showing a friend without telling him what it was and he figured it out and said Bayonet?? close as any one is going to get,.. he wouldn't put it down and couldn't believe it, I think he may get a saiga 12 just to get one of those!

Cameron, thanks for a wild and crazy well built product! BTW you sent me 2 and I only ordered one so I will be sending the other back.

and if all you guys got them, why am I still waiting? I am near syracuse too....

now I am a sad sad panda.

Mine didn't show up either, :cryss:

They have shipped so they should get there soon, Joe I hope the extra one the Gas got, wasn't yours but if so we are working on it just the same! I would like to thank Gas Giant for being a stand up guy. Thanks Gas