surefire 12 round stick mag

Im so excited i just got mine in today they are awesome has anyone else gotten them in yet??

:ph34r:

I have a bunch of 10 rounders ordered . I did notice for anyone looking for the 12 rounders that Saigastock .com shows 50 in stock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone have problems with the Surefire 12 rd mags not feeding properly?

Shooting Feder 8 shot low brass on setting No. 2. The front of the shells are getting deformed when loading then not ejecting properly. Going back to the factory 5 rd clip works fine. Going back to Surefire and the problem returns. Any idea why?

I may have two for sale.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, Jim.

I've put about 100 rounds through mine so far. I haven't experienced any problems. They cycle the next round up quickly and have caused no problems to feed or eject. I usually do a rapid fire when I get a new gun or magazine to see how reliable it is. I TRY to make it jam.

a video of me shooting 7 or 8 rounds at a near full auto rate using a Surefire mag.

Corbin

Anyone have problems with the Surefire 12 rd mags not feeding properly?

Shooting Feder 8 shot low brass on setting No. 2. The front of the shells are getting deformed when loading then not ejecting properly. Going back to the factory 5 rd clip works fine. Going back to Surefire and the problem returns. Any idea why?

I may have two for sale.

Did you try any other types of ammo? Every gun is a little different in specs. There will be more pressure on the shells with 12 rds then a five round mag and it may feed differently in your gun. You may find the higher cap. mags like Surefire and AGP tend to feed slightly lower with the mag loaded full and some guns may perform better with certain types of ammo.

Greg