Funny Picture!

The shooter is closing his eyes and is not even looking at the target! I am sure that there is some Hollywierd explanation for it, but he looks like a goober to me! :D

A guy on the MMA underground forum posted a early screening review for this film. Said it was the worst movie he's ever seen. Kinda sucks, I thought the trailer looked good.

I thought the trailer looked decent too. I'm easily entertained.

Just wait 'til it goes up on the internet and watch it for free. That's probably what I'll do.

I'm guessing Hollywood went with the wraithfaker because "it looks tacticool since you can see the rounds while it's loaded." I think it looks like shit and a half. And never mind the fact that Mike's drum actually WORKS . ! . !

Hollywood sucks . . .

maybe the bad guy's gun will jam in the movie (just like the drum in real life), and he'll throw it down in a fit of rage, and then fight the hero in hand to hand combat. LOL

I like how they make this guy look tough by firing it one handed. Shit, try firing a 870 pistol grip one handed with slugs, and then come talk to me! LOL :smoke:

Edited by sharkbit

I was going to add "Also, the drum is an Alliance Armament Wraithmaker 20 round drum, notorious among Saiga-12 enthusiasts because of it's lack of reliability and functionality without a hefty "Reliability" service that Alliance Armament so graciously offers for $180 on top of their $379 drum. A better choice, although not as Movie-Cool looking, is the MD-20 Drum which retails at $260 and doesn't require a $180 service to work."

But i can just see trouble written all over that, even though it's all true.

ACTUALLY:

http://www.alliancearmament.com/saiga12wit...iability-1.aspx

Saiga, Drum, & Reliability service.... $1,129.00

Let's do the breakdown:

Drum: $379 (they're not doing you any favors ordering it all in one)

Leaving $750 for the gun and "Service"....

Given that you can buy NIB guns for $525-$550 from Business Members here, that leaves $200 for them to grind the gun....

For $200 you can convert it and still have money left over for 2x 10 or 12 rd mags....

What tools.

Edited by SaigaNoobie
http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Gamer#AKS74U

I honestly don't know who had to edit the AKS74U section to read properly.... :rolleyes:

I love how all gun knowledge is based on videogames. What's that little gun? Must be an AKS74U!

Oh or it's based on airsoft. My friend said I had a nice RIS section on my AR-15. It's a 2" section of plastic rail I bolted on to keep a flashlight handy. It is not a $500 rail set made by KAC. Stupid people. Also, he asked me if I had any "vietnam clips" which apparently is the airsoft name for 20 round magazines. All rails are RIS and RAS, all magazines are clips, etc.

I'll tell you what would be better, not Saiga 12 just being featured in a movie. "Saiga 12 The Movie" feature length movie just about the Saiga 12. I would go and watch that shit if it really came out lol.

I'll tell you what would be better, not Saiga 12 just being featured in a movie. "Saiga 12 The Movie" feature length movie just about the Saiga 12. I would go and watch that shit if it really came out lol.

They should make a movie about this forum. Oh how drama-filled it would be :lol: .

They should make a movie about this forum. Oh how drama-filled it would be :lol: .

Yeah, that should if nothing else be part of Saiga 12 The Movie by itself. although it's worthy of it's own trilogy lol.

With Jack Black as ..... Cobra? :rolleyes:

With Jack Black as ..... Cobra? :rolleyes:

Nah Jack Black would have to a much shorter version of me lol.