in some states, this AOW must be attached to your pistol permit...usually must happen when you can only own pistols with a concealed carry permit. still AOW and still a 5$ tax stamp, not the 200$ SBS tax stamp or classification.....

Pretty sweet Tom!

I think Brian will be getting one of these soon. I'll have to check it out. Does it run a single large port or a few smaller ones?

Corbin

Normal 4 port pattern.....ph34r.gif ...maybe....

I'm changing a couple of dimensions for the "Dinzag Special" you might want to order one before it gets announced, cause I think the list might fill up fast........

Normal 4 port pattern.....ph34r.gif ...maybe....

I'm changing a couple of dimensions for the "Dinzag Special" you might want to order one before it gets announced, cause I think the list might fill up fast........

I don't have my trust set up yet and I know the local Sheriff & PD refuse to sign off, so I'll need to get the trust thing going first. If MI allowed for SBR & SBS, I'd be getting those. Sigh.

:ph34r::haha: Was just curious about how much stuff to expect in the gas tube.

How bad ass would that be in the bull pup configuration :)

Would it still be considered a AOW or would be an SBS?

I think that as long as it doesn't had a stock on it, it would still be an AOL. Sorta like the old Bushmaster 223 pistol. Probably quite butt heavy though.

The AOW's are a go for New York....

Really?

Now don't take this the wrong way...

How?

I'm overjoyed to learn of this, but I'm curious as to what I missed when going through the laws...

Really, REALLY curious...

Really?

How?

I'm overjoyed to learn of this, but I'm curious as to what I missed when going through the laws...

Yeah you guys can have AOWs in NY. I remember reading about that a while back because you guys can have Serbu Super Shortys there too.

Probably have a hard as hell time getting a CLEO sig in many towns, but some might. Then again there's always creating a Trust too.

Really?

How?

Yeah you guys can have AOWs in NY. I remember reading about that a while back because you guys can have Serbu Super Shortys there too.

Probably have a hard as hell time getting a CLEO sig in many towns, but some might. Then again there's always creating a Trust too.

I could get sigs if I pulled some strings.

my issue is the AWB and the 3 1/2lb restriction on semi's.

Really?

How?

I could get sigs if I pulled some strings.

my issue is the AWB and the 3 1/2lb restriction on semi's.

Nice. Yeah some of these laws are confusing as hell man. We have a very similar weight restriction here too, 50oz unloaded