$1,220 basically. And no pics, lol.

That is the going rate, from Tromix. He is selling it for what he has into it. Most people have seen them, and if you need a pic (and dont want to go to Tromix's sight) then just ask. One of us can help you out if you need it. If you are just here to bag on another guys post...

Oh, and dont bother going to my ad, there are no pics there for you either.

$1,220 basically. And no pics, lol.

So other than stomping on his post, what's your point?

When someone stomps a for sale post it's like saying, " Man. I'm really jealous because I don't have the money, And I hate you because you do! Grow up and get a job thread stompers.

Edited by Mike Davidson

I dont think he has been on moms computer long enough to know what NFA means or is. You may want to explain it for him as well.

MAN! This business man stuff is really putting a damper on my internet ass stompings. :angel: I cant have ANY fun anymore.

I may be new here, but posting a "for sale" without pics is unusual, and I was just inquiring about a pic..

Just a thought but when inquiring about pics, rather than saying "$1,220 basically. And no pics, lol", which could easily be construed as a snide remark because it was, you might try "Can I get a pic because I'm interested in purchasing a Tromix SBS?". I mean your inquiry about a pic was because you're in the market for one right?

Also $995 + $20 + $200 = basically $1215, using mature math of course.

Excellent point DG. I would also add that a buyer's fees on his end go without saying. Nobody corrects an online seller's price to reflect his dealer's transfer fee. In addition to the price to WJM for the SBS and for shipping, there will be a transfer fee to the NFA dealer in the buyer's area if I understand correctly. If the buyer is a dealer of NFA weapons the $200 doesn't apply. Complaining about those fees in a for-sale post is just plain ignorant by all definitions.

I think part of the problem is the new user's unfamiliarity with tony rumore @ tromix.com .

I wish they allowed some of tony's projects into MY state so I could buy one, myself. his frankenguns are absolutely phenominal, and from the up close conversion pictures I have seen of his with the saigas, Id think it a mistake to not send him yours if you want top notch work. tony has this forum's 100% backing as well.....

Irregardless of the total this is a lot of money to part with sight unseen, but "way to go" trying to make someone look not only "stupid", but attempting to add an emphatic insult at the end....totally unjustified.

Are you looking to buy one or not? Because you still haven't asked the seller for a pic, all you've done is whine about the format of his ad. It pretty obvious that pistonring8 had you pegged right from the start.

Edited by DaGroaner

SORRY TO HIJACK, HERE... Although it already has been pretty much...

Bvamp...

I wish they allowed some of tony's projects into MY state so I could buy one, myself. his frankenguns are absolutely phenominal

All ya gotta do is pop one in the trunk, and drive it back home... NO PROBLEM!!! :up::lol::up:

Just dont stress on the way about SBS's, and NY law while you drive... LOL

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.