All those in favor of banning Full Auto 990.......

Please respond to this thread

I can't take any more of this. I am not going to let some little 16 year old punk ruin this great forum that we have all worked hard to establish. Why are we even wasting our breath arguing with an immature 16 year old who can't even own a rifle yet.

I think that we should plead with the moderator of this forum to ban FA990, unless he can refrain from asking illegal questions and using profanities.

Edited by hartzpad

Ditto what Bvamp said.

Lighten up man,straighten your tin foil hat and put the f*cking crack pipe down!

Who cares what a 16 year old kid posts?

FA990 is just part of a plot by the govt. and the anti gun groups to discredit.......... sorry my tin foil hat slipped off a little,but I straightened it out now so.....

If his posts upset you just ignore them and don't read them.

I fail to see what a "16 year old punk" could post that would cause the fall of western civilation as we know it.

That is unless you are using the dollar store brand tin foil and not the Renolds brand heavy duty freezer foil like I do.

Hi all

If he wants to use profanities he should at least use the * button.

People of all ages come onto this great forum and we should all aim to keep the information factual and informative.

long live saiga-12.com

all the best

assassin

I agree with Assassin. This forum could be a source of credible information for the guy. I would rather he learn fun (legal & safe) things he can do when he is old enough, than buy and shoot guns which he is totally unfimiliar (and dangerous) with.

If FA990 can ask legal questions and refrain from blowing up on people like in the other thread, he is more than welcome here. I only would want to ban him if he continued to get mad at people, ask full-auto questions and use profanities.

to knowingly give or provide information in some cases is part of the crime and is a bad thing... so i hear ya on the fire control stuff and other legality issues.

how i type is how i would be speaking to you in the real world. if i curse, it is part of my speech, not a statement, usually...otherwise i hear ya on that one. I should be more polite either way.

the guy doesnt have anyone there teaching him obviously or is off the deep end, so we should do our part as good owners of firearms and teach the kid at least SOME of the rules and laws that so many of us debate to the end of time, to HAVE our right to KEEP them. it sounds like he doesnt understand how the law and firearms really work for a private citizen in the USA. hell, it just doesnt pay to not think about what could happen to you or someone else if you are stupid with a gun or guns. maybe we all should be a little nicer and at least teach the kid whats right and whats wrong with guns. thats how i see it. maybe im wrong. either way, it isnt MY responsibility....but that is what irritates me the most about this.

there is nothing that can ruin that which is truely great, anyway....all of it only helps, and makes a great thing even greater :)

I worry though, about how the child's errant questions could be used in the future as propoganda by the antis. I believe this forum can be a great source of useful information for the kid but he needs someone in his life to teach him properly about firearms. Obviously, his father isn't doing a very good job.

Children are our future and without proper tutelage, they end up as fuel for more anti-gun pricks.

Hey I'm sorry you guys for even getting into it with the kid. I just thought it was redundant to keep asking him to knock it off. I got a little flared and I apologize!

I know I'm not the most formal of folk, but I like this site - have learned an awful lot, espesially when sheik was posting regularly(not to mention his web site)! I just like to have fun, like evryone else!

If the kid can keep it cool, I don't think he should be banned.

Guest FULL_AUTO_990
Hey I'm sorry you guys for even getting into it with the kid. I just thought it was redundant to keep asking him to knock it off. I got a little flared and I apologize!

I know I'm not the most formal of folk, but I like this site - have learned an awful lot, espesially when sheik was posting regularly(not to mention his web site)! I just like to have fun, like evryone else!

If the kid can keep it cool, I don't think he should be banned.

all i heard was that you suck wet cock!

I vote we ignore the rude infant untill he grows up,or goes away. (With the lack of home training he is displaying-that will probably be for 7 to 10 ). Just SHUN the little bugger - no response to any of his posts by anyone.

G O B

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

do you guys really think that you can ban me for good? i can come right back on here in a heart beat if im banned. it works every time when im banned from a forum you fucks!!

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

YOU CAN NOT BAN ME OFF THIS FORUM IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDENT ON IT, as i am as well a black hat hacker. and we are doing nothing illegal, and i ask same questions cus no one can answer me correctly.

you ARE doing something illegal. now because you dont want to listen, I am not telling you WHAT it is that you did. Im going to use it as fodder on you if i decide that its necessary to go a legal route.

....what makes you think i cant find YOU?

Im not going to just sit here and let you get someone into trouble, or worse yet, sit by and not act when I am getting a STRONG impression that you are one of the types of kids out there now that will turn thier gun on thier classmates. you are not the end all be all of this world, or the next. so stop acting as though you were.

Edited by Bvamp

what do you all read this as? I see this plate # as

ohio plate # EU26AN

taken from a for sale picture of FULL_AUTO_990's scooter he was selling.

post-5-1084841805.jpg

Edited by Bvamp

no, not yet. I would seriously consider telling the ohio state police about this kid's behavior if you are getting the impression that I do from his posts. I got you his mom or dad's plate # off of his post in the for sale section :) Maybe dump his posts to a file and save that, then remove em.

word to the wise: dont mess with grown american men that own firearms. we bite.

Edited by Bvamp