Where are the Saiga .223's

Thats not bad, but you are paying $300.00 for the gun and $50.00 for shipping. I've got limited quantity

@$290.00 + 30 shipping, and they are new in boxes. Shipping would be cheaper if my order was over

$400 from distributer. So if I had a couple people order them, your shipping would go down to $15.00.

Anything over $400.00 I get free shipping, so I would only have to pay shipping to you.

YOWTCH!!!! :cryss:

Sorry... I didnt even READ the auction... I just saw the price and copied the shortcut...

No, I agree... $50.00 for shipping is RIPOFF Class of shipping charges!

I wouldnt buy this one after all... not when they want to bend you over, stick SAND AND SALT in the vaseline before they JAM IT in your ass... :eek:

:smoke:

YOWTCH!!!! :cryss:

Sorry... I didnt even READ the auction... I just saw the price and copied the shortcut...

No, I agree... $50.00 for shipping is RIPOFF Class of shipping charges!

I wouldnt buy this one after all... not when they want to bend you over, stick SAND AND SALT in the vaseline before they JAM IT in your ass... :eek:

:smoke:

$50.00 in shipping charges!!?? He must be shipping the Saiga in a gun safe!

• 4 weeks later...

Another interested party for a 16" .223 Saiga.....thought they were coming in April..then May...now June is about gone. Bummer.

The only ones I can find are $350-450 + shipping . I can build an AR for $550-625. I was looking for an inexpensive alternative for a trunk gun. Fondly remembering the $180 CDNN Saiga days..... ;) . Should'a bought one!!! Grrrrr.

RSR e-mailed me two nights ago and said they are in. So I called the next morning and they said there was a mix up and they got all 762x39. So I bought one of those and a Wasr-10 that came with two 30 round mags. He did'nt give me specifics on when the .223s were coming.

Cobra, is that $325.00 NIB with two mags?