Check Out The Halo Rails!!!

Just ordered mine today, I was #7 on the pre-sale list. Got the standard anodized black.

I was feeling down because I chose to miss out on the pre-order of the 10 round mags from AGP, now I wish I had ordered them. Oh well, I got in on the Izhmash 8 round mags back when they were around $65 shipped.

There about ready,check out a few of the colors there concidering,Camo!,Carbon Fiber!

Check out there Q&A forum.

http://www.halomfg.com/foum/viewtopic.php?p=159#159

How much are these rails? Are they really 250.00? Very nice, but that is more than I originally paid for my whole gun. I'm saving my coins for those 10 rounders when they debut in 2008.

two questions:

1) how long do you expect this supply to last?

2) once these are gone, how long will it take for you to get more in stock?

Better to go to the Halo forum and ask questions as they were kinda trashed buy a couple people when they posted here a few months ago.I wish they would come back as this is a great product for the Saiga 12,maybe pricey,and not for everyone, but if you look at the good AR15 type rails there pretty much in line,especialy for a gun that isnt near as popular as a AR15.

Edited by Pointer

two questions:

1) how long do you expect this supply to last?

2) once these are gone, how long will it take for you to get more in stock?

Better to go to the Halo forum and ask questions as they were kinda trashed buy a couple people when they posted here a few months ago.I wish they would come back as this is a great product for the Saiga 12

Im back (not as much as before) but im here. Pointer, glad to see you as a member in our corner!

In answer to the above questions:

1) If orders go as they are well sell out in a couple months, if that happens we might produce more. I wouldnt count on that though, were $73,000.00 into this batch.

2) If we did another run there would be more in 8-10 weeks from the time we ordered.

When the new issue of SGN comes out Oct 2nd. We expect them to start drying up. The few people that have that issue and have seen our ad are either becoming stocking dealers or ordering several at a time.

So who knows. Everyone on the list will come first. Anyone who is not on the list will have a delay in there online order untill the people on the list ship. Ordering online will get you yours faster.

There about ready,check out a few of the colors there concidering,Camo!,Carbon Fiber!

Check out there Q&A forum.

http://www.halomfg.com/foum/viewtopic.php?p=159#159

I can't wait for my Halo for my S12 to arrive. Man, if Halo would just consider designing and marketing a slightly slimmed-down version for the S.308's! It seems the Saiga's are kinda left-out of the aftermarket railed handguard market, for some reason.

That's the only glaring omission in the two conversions I have scheduled for this weekend...No handguard for the 308. I'm gonna try to fit the s12 handguard with the bottom rail to the .308, but I'll still be waiting patiently for the vicious-looking Halo to be announced.

The best,

Guido2 in Houston

Halo,glad to see you post again.Is the finish on Tonys gun pics Black Anodized or Black Duracoated,im still not sure which to order.

Here is a older pic of one of Tonys guns i have saved.

post-1029-1158785238_thumb.jpg

To add to the anodizing question, is it hard anodized? Very nice looking product by the way.

The pic that Pointer posted is the plastic prototype. The pic that I posted was an aluminum casting pre-production unit that I understand is exactly like the production units except the mold flaws had not yet been polished out and final machining not completed. (looks complete to me) I cleaned it up a bit and coated it with bake-on Norrell Moly Resin.

Tony

I am on the list, I have paid and I cannot wait!

I haven't been keeping up with the HALO since I put my name on the list months ago. I guess it's time to start asking questions...

epsylum states that 'I have paid'... has anyone else paid or are most of you still waiting to be contacted for payment and/or card processing? I just want to make sure that I haven't forgotten to do something an lose my spot.

Yes, they are HARD ANODIZED. No, there not windage adjustable, just elevation.

Everyone that was on the list will have one put aside for them. The only way you will lose your spot on the list is not to send payment or purchase online. If you have any questions on ordering please call Mike Gardner at the main office at 541-688-2645. Please dont call before 10am PSTor after 7pm. (it just slows us down).

Edited by Halo Mfg

I am on the list, I have paid and I cannot wait!

I haven't been keeping up with the HALO since I put my name on the list months ago. I guess it's time to start asking questions...

epsylum states that 'I have paid'... has anyone else paid or are most of you still waiting to be contacted for payment and/or card processing? I just want to make sure that I haven't forgotten to do something an lose my spot.

I have paid. I was #7 on the pre-sale list and was contacted by email. I then ordered from the website.

Iv'e got good news and bad news for you guys...

GOOD NEWS:

We got our anodized Quad Rails back and they will be shipping out this Friday! We are currently setting the sights in place and boxing them up for shipment. The Carbon Fibre finish rails are comming back later this week, and Dura Coat Quad Rails will be sprayed this weekend. Were busting our asses to get these out to you, and some of you will have yours next week!

BAD NEWS:

Our Web Sight has had so many sales go through it, that it has hit our limit of Credit Card sales this month, untill Oct 2nd. Therefore some of you that have tried to buy anything from us the past couple days and have gotten a "declined" message, have been affected. I know its a crappy time for this to happen, but we cant do anything about it. If you want to Mail payment, you may do so. Your product should ship as soon as funds arrive.

Iv'e got good news and bad news for you guys...

GOOD NEWS:

We got our anodized Quad Rails back and they will be shipping out this Friday! We are currently setting the sights in place and boxing them up for shipment. The Carbon Fibre finish rails are comming back later this week, and Dura Coat Quad Rails will be sprayed this weekend. Were busting our asses to get these out to you, and some of you will have yours next week!

BAD NEWS:

Our Web Sight has had so many sales go through it, that it has hit our limit of Credit Card sales this month, untill Oct 2nd. Therefore some of you that have tried to buy anything from us the past couple days and have gotten a "declined" message, have been affected. I know its a crappy time for this to happen, but we cant do anything about it. If you want to Mail payment, you may do so. Your product should ship as soon as funds arrive.

Many thanks for the update. I'm glad I got my order in early. Can't wait to get my Halo rail mounted.

Normally I like to keep things simple but this is too good to pass up, so I have to decide if I want this and a bunch of goodies to go on my SG or do I want a Saiga 308?

S.G :killer: Its not everyday your gonna see a Saiga12 with a decked out rail system.