Card is charged, I am primed! Mags are getting closer!!&

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All orders thru #44 have shipped. That's about 250 mags.

Kevin

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for being an entrepreneur, you are what makes America great!!!

You should be proud!!

THANK YOU

Trev

Edited by Geister

Sweet, almost there. A few more days and sexy time!

Thanks for keeping with this project over the years. I know that our incessant nagging and bitching must have gotten old a long time ago.

I have long dreamt of owning a reliable, high capacity, mag-fed semiauto shotgun. Thanks for making it come true.

I would have bought a turbo from you guys recently, but someone gave me a killer deal on a T04E.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Edited by beerslurpy
All orders thru #44 have shipped. That's about 250 mags.

When will the next round be sent? Our order # is 45. We have a shotgun match next Saturday and I need to know if I should enter open (pending the delivery of the 10 round mags) or go back to pump (no mags). Just give me a heads up either way if you could.

Thanks,

G45

When will the next round be sent? Our order # is 45. We have a shotgun match next Saturday and I need to know if I should enter open (pending the delivery of the 10 round mags) or go back to pump (no mags). Just give me a heads up either way if you could.

Thanks,

G45

Better shoot that match with the pump. Your mags will likely be in transit next weekend.

Kevin

Thanks,

G45

Better shoot that match with the pump. Your mags will likely be in transit next weekend.

Kevin

Kevin, did ordering the mags unassembled get them out any earlier, or was that when the mag bodies were going to be one piece or ???. I used that option, wondering if it will happen or matter?

kmoore- We ended up not doing the unassembled thing. Assembling them ourselves lets use do a few last minute checks, and we know the follower slides thru smoothly.

inparidel- www.agparms.com mags are shipping

Kevin

I was wondering how you were gonna pack the spring....just seems easier to ship allready assembled.

kmoore- We ended up not doing the unassembled thing. Assembling them ourselves lets use do a few last minute checks, and we know the follower slides thru smoothly.

inparidel- www.agparms.com mags are shipping

Kevin

Kev, Thx for the update, better to get the last QC done right. I'm hoping they'll be here for next match, Saturday after Thanksgiving.

-K

Edited by kmoore

I just got here as far as the thread goes (been away from the site for a few weeks). Is this about 10 rounders? If so, from who? Are they actually shipping? and how much? Ordering details?

Thanks.

Welcome back Rip Van Winkle :haha:

Thanks for all the help, freind, after my countless info sharing on the site. So, if I might ask those who have benefited from my info in the past, but don't sem to remember. . .Where? How? How much?

Thnaks to all those who actually want to share info with someone that shares.

I just got here as far as the thread goes (been away from the site for a few weeks). Is this about 10 rounders? If so, from who? Are they actually shipping? and how much? Ordering details?

Thanks.

Welcome back Rip Van Winkle :haha:

Thanks for all the help, friend, after my countless info sharing on the site. So, if I might ask those who have benefitted from my info in the past, but don't sem to remember. . .Where? How? How much?

Thnaks to all those who actually want to share info with someone that shares.

Jesus,dont get so pissy.Theres only about 10 threads posted on the first two pages,and there is a search engine.Mags are 10rd from AGP,there delivering the mags people preordered about 6 months ago.There $59.00 each.You can email them to be contacted when the second run is about to begin.

http://www.agparms.com/home.php

There are 20rd 308 mags starting to ship next week also if your interested.

Edited by Pointer
  • 2 weeks later...

I might have been the first to post "wooooot" but I feel like the last to get mine. Scheduled to be here tomorrow.

Was the night before magtime and all thru the safe, the firearms where shuffling getting ready go be put in their place....

OK, that was pretty sad, and it's still not making me sleepy :(