HOMEMADE 12 ROUNDERS FOR SAIGA 12

That's not possible without a mag stretcher or a sleeve. I believe you are referring to dinzag's frankenmags.

THERE ARE NONE, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE ANY S-12 MAGAZINES OR OTHER FEEDING DEVICES POSTED FOR SALE HERE ON THIS FORUM THAT ARE CAPABLE OF HOLDING MORE THAN 10 RDS!

Because heaven forbid, we freak out enough about the 10rds as is, and we don't want to be responsible for breaking a law that doesn't exist out of fear of our beloved Gov't further infringing upon our rights.... RIGHT?

Well, fuck ya'll. You'll never get to see the pics of my famous 10.5 rounders now. I'm goin' home...

Yeah, I'm bored as shit right now.

Cobra, the red is killing my eyes man, can you change that to a nice Fuchsia, or maybe a neon Green/Yellow???

Because heaven forbid, we freak out enough about the 10rds as is, and we don't want to be responsible for breaking a law that doesn't exist out of fear of our beloved Gov't further infringing upon our rights.... RIGHT?

Well, fuck ya'll. You'll never get to see the pics of my famous 10.5 rounders now. I'm goin' home...

Yeah, I'm bored as shit right now.

Cobra, the red is killing my eyes man, can you change that to a nice Fuchsia, or maybe a neon Green/Yellow???

We all must realize that this post is not going to make the evening news and Charles Schumer's hit list.We are all law abiding citizens and if the government fears us,what is that saying?They are going to do what they want,when they want to.They did on the "evil street sweepers" and heaven forbid,a shotgun with less than 18 inch barrel or overall 26 inches.The Clinton years took us into the dark ages.We are headed there again as the Democrats are getting back in.Did we have any say about it?No.We need to get back to how our freedom loving forefathers were and not the current day "politically correct" mindwise.If we are all politically correct,the bastard communists win.Obey the laws but don't get all paranoid and scared!My 2 cents worth....

There IJ. Is pink better? Scuse the fuck outa me!

Prove to me that there is nothing wrong with pushing the ATF's buttons and I'll be the first one to show you a picture of my S-12 drum mag! I already have a 12 rd stick mag but I wouldn't offer it for sale. The Fins have shown us how easy it is to get 16 to 18 using factory mags.

True, there are no laws currently on the books that specifically say that. Why are so many people in such a hurry to push them to write one?

Make anything you want, just don't sell it to the public is all I'm saying.

...And Fuck you too if you want to talk to me like that!

so... how would one go about making a 20 rounder from two 10 rounders?

Not that I have ANY 10 rounders yet, as you guys keep ordering them all!

Main thing as gun owners is that we need to stick together.The Constitution guaranties us the right "shall not be infringed" even though everyday it does so more.This bickering between "sides" gets us no where...It is like how long bow hunters in the past and probably still someplaces do talk down to crossbow hunters...they're all HUNTERS!!!

Sounds quite cool about the drum! :ph34r:

Man, I though I counted atleast 17 rounds on Jamshots vid from Finland without seeing him do a mag change. Talk about Frankinmag, over there they make FrankinSaiga. That whole set up is awesome fabrication with a purpose. Wonder if the Finns worry about their government half as much as we do ours?

Are the floor plates and followers interchangeable with the OEM mags? If so, I hope Kevin makes them available for seperate purchase at some point in the future. Nothing wrong with a little extra cushion.

Edited by 6500rpm
http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=13345

Link for s12 magwell thread-look for Jumikuula. The Finnish members rock and have posted more than a few

vids from their shoots. I think the others might be linked in the Tech section.

I see he has a red dot sight on his site rib.How did he manage to mount that I wonder?The rig is too thin!I have one....

There IJ. Is pink better? Scuse the fuck outa me!

Prove to me that there is nothing wrong with pushing the ATF's buttons and I'll be the first one to show you a picture of my S-12 drum mag! I already have a 12 rd stick mag but I wouldn't offer it for sale. The Fins have shown us how easy it is to get 16 to 18 using factory mags.

True, there are no laws currently on the books that specifically say that. Why are so many people in such a hurry to push them to write one?

Make anything you want, just don't sell it to the public is all I'm saying.

...And Fuck you too if you want to talk to me like that!

Yeah, pink is much better :)

I think I need to put little sarcasm quotes around things when I am fucking around. I'm with you on this one man.

Believe me, I don't want to push their button either. I am just pissed we are even in a situation where we are afraid of what even a 10+1 shell mag would get us.

Fuck, I want a damn tripod mount with a Beta C type setup, with as many shells as can be made possible. You should see the pidgeon problem I have out here. I need one to "Defend" my house from turning whitish grey on top.

Hello,

Sorry but I can see where Cobra is coming from --------- I was one of the "lucky" people to have bought , not one but two , of the USAS-12s , with 10rd. stick and 20 rd. drums. Well , after owning them for about two years , them fucking Nazis BATFers declared them as Destructive Devices :cryss:

They were in "limbo" for about a year and the end result was ----- regester them as DDs , which I could not do in Illinois , or sell them before the deadline , which I did.

Hunter etc. ---------- if you think the Nazis {BATF etc.} can't/ won't do the same thing with the S-12s -- YOU ARE WRONG !!!!! Then just try to sell your S-12s to some one before the 30/60/90 day deadline and JUST SEE WHAT THEY WILL PAY YOU. Yes -- you could " bury them in the backyard" etc -- good if the shit ever hits the fan , but not a lot of fun/use till then.

I don't want to sound hyper-critic ------- BUT THE ABOVE HAPPENED TO ME and if we all are not carefull { loose lips sink ships} it can and will occur again.

Gunfighter

WOW thanks man! Maybe I'm not the enemy after all.

IJ sorry man, it's all good. I just get uptight when people try and put me in the same group as those bastages making laws that we all love to hate. I don't stand behind any of those laws but unfortunately I have to obey them and as a mod here I can't afford to say anything that could be taken as me promoting things they are dead set against.

I see he has a red dot sight on his site rib.How did he manage to mount that I wonder?The rig is too thin!I have one....

I did improvise. ;) Didn't have any rib so I welded a picatinny rail between sights. Why? Didn't want to use side rail mounts because the longer the distance to red-dot the better. Now I can use Docter sight as a huge ghost ring and use dot when placing slug-holes. This set up saved my day when Docter broke down. Wasn't that slow to use just frames of red-dot...

DSCN4299.JPG

-JumiKuula aka JamShot

I did improvise. ;) Didn't have any rib so I welded a picatinny rail between sights. Why? Didn't want to use side rail mounts because the longer the distance to red-dot the better. Now I can use Docter sight as a huge ghost ring and use dot when placing slug-holes. This set up saved my day when Docter broke down. Wasn't that slow to use just frames of red-dot...

DSCN4299.JPG

-JumiKuula aka JamShot

Jamshot,

Can you post some close-up pictures of your magwell? It seems to work well for you.

Really sorry to hear about what happened to you Gunfighter.That really sucks.We all just need to stick together so we are a better force to recon with when they decide to play games.The legal power will be greater when everyone realizes that we are in the same boat,even the bird hunter with double barrels!We are first and then they are next when the disarming begins.Demecrats are getting back in.....buy your stuff while you can...

Thanx for the insight on the red dot!Pretty slick!