"House Gun" Barrel

Good to see the blunderbuss has has now been modernized. :lolol:

And I thought the Fudd screw in choke looked funnt!

There's soo much wrong with this I don't know where to start??? Point this think in the general direction (how would you aim with this anyways ?) and everything in front of it will be killed, but nothing thru the wall will be hurt? Just aim with this flashlight, the illuminated part of the beam is where the shot will go?

I'd pay good money to see someone show up at a shotgun tactics class with one of these.

No thanks, I'll stick with aimed fire, accept the help of a group that is opening from .72 inches to a couple of inches at HD distances and remain responsible for threat stopping power and it's potential to go thru perps and walls.

I wonder if it can be ordered with a brass barrel -- you know, like the blunderbusses of 200 or 300 years ago? That way, I could spiffy it up with Brasso!

Next thing, I suppose, will be the reintroduction of the 'duck-bill' barrel that was supposed to create a wider horizontal spread of the shot but without increasing the vertical. It didn't reall work that well when they tried that but...

I wonder how that would look on a saiga......

Photoshop Rangers?

:lolol: A 22" Elmer Fudd semi-auto! :lolol: I had to start the 'cone shape' a little further down on the barrel as to not interfere with the gas system.

coned-saiga.jpg

Edited by micah360
I wonder how that would look on a saiga......

Photoshop Rangers?

God no. Don't get em started. And what's up with your "felon" ranking Shane?

Ah, that was from a little over a year ago. I was mocking someone on this board who I got into a long drawn out pissing match with. He said any soldiers fighting in Iraq were violating the constitution, and therefore, felons. I guess I just can't think of anything better to put.

Micha360, that looks just disgusting. :lolol:

Edited by shaneman153a
Ah, that was from a little over a year ago. I was mocking someone on this board who I got into a long drawn out pissing match with. He said any soldiers fighting in Iraq were violating the constitution, and therefore, felons. I guess I just can't think of anything better to put.

I must have missed that one. Hope your opponent isn't around here anymore. As for the pic Micah, did you really have to wreck a tromix gun? What an abomination...

I must have missed that one. Hope your opponent isn't around here anymore. As for the pic Micah, did you really have to wreck a tromix gun? What an abomination...

It was either that Tromix or my Tromix... and I didn't want that thing on mine! :haha: