AGP 10 Round Mags, Place Your Orders Now!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may not be in to weapon parts manufacturing but my line of work (Screen Printing) is production orientated.

AGP has offered us an outstanding "MADE IN THE USA" product.

Even troubleshooting the feed lip and getting them out to everyone who ordered one!

I know in my line of work if people "rush" me they get a "rush" job.

Ultimately sacrificing the final quality of the product.

Do you really want crappy rushed work with the explosive firepower of a 12 ga. load?

Quality=Time

Ask the people who make the finest Saiga mods what happens when they rush something out the door.

Most people know that when they order a finer Saiga conversion that it will take some time.

I am sure that it is the same with the mags.

I say we quit bitichin' and THANK AGP for developing & providing us with the coolest thing to happen to S12's in a very long time.

+1 juggernaut!

I used to enjoy reading Kevins posts on our forum. In case anyone hasn't noticed he stopped posting a long time ago and has said he will never post here again. Ya wanna know why that is? It should be self evident...

Thanks bitches! :killer:

I'm not rushing anyone. Just want to get an idea when the mags are gonna get here. im sure everyone here wouldnt mind waiting on their mags to ensure quality.

the last update said they would ship at the end of Feb, its now a week into Mar. People just want an update, perhaps an expected ship date, that is all.

they could have a small box on their site that said "order #xxx" was the last order shipped today.

i think that would stop a lot of people from nagging.

My order # 470 has been processed and is otw.

I dont even have a Saiga 12 yet (have a Saiga .223) just wanted to pick some of these bad boys up. Red Jacket Firearms has mine and cant wait to get it.

Same here... order # 461 got the UPS tracking number... I also don't have my saiga 12 yet (have a Saiga 308)... I just placed an order from tromix few weeks ago.

ya know...back in the day when the only other mag on the market was a russian 8, you just waited and hoped

thanks kevin for making these, when funds permit i'll throw some more money your way

I'm not rushing anyone. Just want to get an idea when the mags are gonna get here. im sure everyone here wouldnt mind waiting on their mags to ensure quality.

the last update said they would ship at the end of Feb, its now a week into Mar. People just want an update, perhaps an expected ship date, that is all.

they could have a small box on their site that said "order #xxx" was the last order shipped today.

i think that would stop a lot of people from nagging.

well, just a few min ago, i got an email saying they are on the way!!! #548 has shipped today.

can i start the whining thread about UPS taking so long to get here? :)

I believe you meant to say "whiny bitches".

I got "the email" today muself. :super:

I just got an email too ...from AGP.

I should elaborate some. What I really meant was stoopid whiney ass fucktarded bitches! It's solely because of the stupid impatient bitchy whining self serving no giving a fuck about anyone but themselves, BITCHES on THIS forum that we will no longer be able to deal with AGP on a personal basis and they will no longer cater to our specialized community because they are sick and fucking tired of you impatient children bothering them on a daily basis about things beyond their control!! When you people order pizza do you call back every 3 fucking minutes and ask how brown the god damn crust is getting??!!!!! If your pizza is a little late getting there do you go on Dominoes' website and demand action be taken? Do you post your order number over and over in hopes that someone will actually give a fuck? How do you think that actually helps anything? If your pizza does arrive too late and it's a little cold are you the type that sends it back and refuses to pay while making plans to find something else to eat or do you put the damned thing in the oven and warm it up? Do you think you are the only fucking house on the guys delivery route and there is a magic tunnel leading thru traffic straight to your house???

Fuck it I don't care who I piss off anymore! If you are one of those impatient assholes that just cost me and my friends the ability to associate with and benefit from one of the most influential companies to ever do anything for the Saiga community, then FUCK YOU and I don't care if you get mad. In fact just speak up and I will make damned sure that I never have to make you mad again! I'm that pissed right now! My finger is on the ban button. Come and git you some!

I hate it when people can't see past their own selfish problems and want to share all the misery with others! You people SUCK!

Ben and Kevin have a booming business in hot rod parts for cars. They had that business long before they started making gun parts on the side to cater to this niche market. You assholes that fill up their mailboxes and answering machines with countless pointless bitching and moaning and questions about the ten rd mags are costing them valuable business hours that they just don't have to waste on your impatient whiney asses. Some of you have even had the gall to call back repeatedly and email repeatedly with the same shit over and over. How would you like it if someone did that to your home phone number or email address? Some fucktard recently called and said he was canceling payment on his order because it hasn't shipped when they haven't even charged him yet! YOU DUMBASS! Why don't you save all that money for a plane ticket to Russia because that's the only way you are gonna get any hi cap mags for your shottie now. Ben told me that he and Kevin would much rather deal with the little teenage boys who come in there to buy hotrod parts for their souped up rice burners and shit than the fucktards on THIS FORUM who can't even read the words written on the website and grasp the meaning. At least when you tell a kid looking for a part that it's not there right now they don't expect you to shit one out yesterday! You fuckers make me sick!

This shit blew up so big last week that something only a couple of you know about came VERY close to happening. WE almost had NO SAIGA-12 FORUM to go to at all! That's right. The tension has built up so high between AGP and some of Saiga-12.com's stoopid people that it morphed into rift between the forum administrators, the OWNER and AGP. This snowballed and escalated into something so nasty and out of control that Max got to the point he had had enough of that problem, as well as the problems we are having with other people using our forum for their own benefit and not sharing anything with him, after he puts all the money it takes to run and improve this place in, out of his own pocket! More on that in a minute...This place came within inches of being shut down all together. I saw the command prompt myself. There are a whole lot of cool guys and gals on here that would have been very disappointed to lose this place because of 20 or so fuckups that don't have any respect for anything other than themselves and what they want! Fuck you! You know who you are!!

I got an email today from gunsnet that I'm sure many of you got as well. It was a call to re-up on "donations" to their forum. It explained in detail how it costs a lot of money to run the forums and there are upgrades that need making that need funding. Over there if you are a member and you are not donating anything at all, your posting privledges are limited somewhat. The more you pay the more you get. It's not like that here and none of you get PMs saying you must donate within the next two weeks or things will change for you. Not trying to pick at them or their system, I'm just reminding you of how free our system here is and how you should step up on your own without having to be asked. Here everyone is equal and it's up to you to step froward and help if you can. Max is tired. Today is his birthday. He's havin fun right now but last week he was ready to shitcan this whole place because of all the bullshit. All you guys who have helped out know who you are and everyone can see you have helped. please don't take any of this as directed toward you. ALL your help is greatly appreciated and you know I'm not barking at you. Those who still haven't even sent him 5 measley dollars are not helping any. Basically IMO if you have been a member here for more than 6 months you should pony up and stop being so greedy. It only took me a few days to get a worlds worth of benfit from this forum. It took me less than one day to donate money when the subject first came up last year or so. Those who constantly whine and bitch about things just to hear yourself bitch can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. I will no longer try to have patience with you. This whole thing stinks and I'm sick of it. You fucktards who ran off AGP know who you are. I hope you are happy. :killer:

RANT OFF! :chris:

I believe you meant to say "whiny bitches".

I got "the email" today muself. :super:

This shit blew up so big last week that something only a couple of you know about came VERY close to happening. WE almost had NO SAIGA-12 FORUM to go to at all! That's right. The tension has built up so high between AGP and some of Saiga-12.com's stoopid people that it morphed into rift between the forum administrators, the OWNER and AGP. This snowballed and escalated into something so nasty and out of control that Max got to the point he had had enough of that problem, as well as the problems we are having with other people using our forum for their own benefit and not sharing anything with him, after he puts all the money it takes to run and improve this place in, out of his own pocket! More on that in a minute...This place came within inches of being shut down all together. I saw the command prompt myself. There are a whole lot of cool guys and gals on here that would have been very disappointed to lose this place because of 20 or so fuckups that don't have any respect for anything other than themselves and what they want! Fuck you! You know who you are!!

You all should listen to Cobra!

This place is like a second home to me, and the people who post here (even many that I don't always agree with.)

are my dysfunctional family.

Don't Piss in my yard, disrespect my brothers and sisters, or make threats that could "damage" my home.

I've been trying to get right with the Lord and I'm telling ya, you don't want me to go back down the road I just came from.

I love my home, and I will defend it. 95% here contribute here positively. we may disagree but it is still positive.

I plan on keeping tight with my family. I ask that you respect my wishes. I in turn will respect you.

God Bless & Semper Fi

Edited by Juggernaut

Good rant. I agree...if not contributing, try bitching less.

However, regardless if agp posts here or not, their product will be sought after. I know that (owning 30 of the mags) and they know that (since they are the only US maker that I know of for 10 rounders -hence demand for the product). Also, regardless of posting here or not, its how they deliver on things or handle PR. Personally, I think Ben handled the PR for my particular inquiry (which Im sure your rant wasnt directed at me) just fine. He made a simple statement, clarified things, and I replied with OK.

If someone inquires "one" time on a concern, and then people start barking at them "as if" they had complained 1,000 times before -that's unjust.

Labeling is easy. Its also what starts rants like that. It brings the question though...Ben pissed at the inquiry? Or pissed at the shitstorm that surrounded the inquiry? On that note, in my opinion - anybody who doesnt make a constructive comment "in lieu of" a reply from Ben, only fans the flames.

This goes for any business. I can understand Ben's frustration. I would be pissed too if others spoke on behalf of my company as to the situation. For example, implying that they (Ben/Kevin) said we are "fucktards" -is just wrong. If they "actually" said that however, well...that's just wrong for business. Believe me on that one. I digress...you're just relating the heated exchange without considering what your own actions cause as well. I'm experienced enough to know the meaning behind your words. I support them. Seriously -but to a point. Just as you would hold us to a responsibility for our posts, no less should be the case for statements such as that.

Oh yeah, digressing.

But like I said, regardless of a business posting here or not, opinions and experiences of a business will still be there. A perfect example would be Tony from Tromix. Even if he chose to not post here anymore, do you think people would still seek him out? I think so. Heck, I know I would -and did. In fact, I made my purchase calling Tony after finding out about him through my FFL friend and then researching forums discussing his work through here -before going to his site. Only AFTER the purchase when I hung around here more did I actually find out that he posted here too. How cool is that I thought? All I'm saying in this paragraph is that reputation is going to be there. He doesnt have to partake in the questions answers -but he does. Im glad he does. Even if it means it delays my own order somewhat. With search engines getting better and better all the time, the important information will point them in the right direction. I've got nothing but respect for Tony I might add.

Also, although I've never dealt with Atlantic, I've got high respect for them too. I've seen they are indeed highly recommended from inside AND outside of this forum as well (and also from my FFL specifically mentioning Blaine). Pretty good chance I might buy something from there in the near future I think (been debating on a AR type).

AGP certainly deserves everyone's thanks for the magazine venture. That's not in dispute from me. I currently will own 30 of their mags from various sources when the next 5 arrive this Friday -which are the 1st for me that are direct from them. Take that into consideration. Odd's are I'll buy more as well (pending results from the implied statements of course). As far as my inquiry on my 1st direct order to them went, a page or so ago, I thought it was simple and straight forward. Like I said moments ago, it was answered by Ben, I was fine with it and moved on.

Aside from all that, I agree with others about not pissing in your own yard (nice analogy Juggernaut). However, I feel that IF people have a legit concern, supported by something, anything, it should be expressed. Whether that deals with the 2nd Amendment Bills proposed, dealing with Liberal professors, dealing with manufacturing or shipping delays, or simply discussing broken Halo mounts...it all should be treated with respect -from both sides of the server. To reduce such misunderstandings or frustrations in the future, perhaps direct people to a "FAQ" when it's a consistent topic. There's always room to improve things so there's less likely episodes where people blow their lid or react sarcastically. Sticky or move such topics out of general discussion and create a section for each of the contributing businesses this forum vouches for personally perhaps. Perhaps have another section with results of a poll for certain items or businesses to build confidence in those who have concerns. Making issues or blowing things out of proportion doesnt help. Helping them find the facts does.

Alas, its all a moot point. In the end, there are those with the knowledge/experience that will continue to berate those who do not. They will continue to express a suck it up statement with every reassurance they give. You could ban me or perhaps you may not Cobra (disclaimer: if, by chance, you did refer to me). That's your perogative. Max might take down the board tomorrow or perhaps not as well. I think that would suck though (and happy B-day I might add). In the end though, careful consideration of what is defined as contributing should be considered -whether its advice/information, or monetary. In my opinion, if a person is obviously categorized as being harmful to the community as a whole...they simply "go away" one day. No rants. Nothing for the search engines to archive...just poof.

PS: #433, ordered Feb 13th, should be here on Friday.

Semper Fi

~S

Edited by whatmanual

Thats super weak, I can understand why they would be frustrated, I would be too. So whats the word on this then, is the batch currently shipping the end of it all?

Why don't you save all that money for a plane ticket to Russia because that's the only way you are gonna get any hi cap mags for your shottie now. Ben told me that he and Kevin would much rather deal with the little teenage boys who come in there to buy hotrod parts for their souped up rice burners and shit than the fucktards on THIS FORUM who can't even read the words written on the website and grasp the meaning.

Yes FRR... the latest number I saw was #588 I think. They are prompt on the email when it ships (and will charge your card at that time too).

Shipping is by UPS ground for me.... so 4 day trip to Ohio for me. You're mileage may vary.

no, I didnt mean like that, I didnt order from this batch (3). I ordered before and had no problem with the shipping process. I meant Cobra implied they are not interested in producing any more mags. I just wanted to have this confirmed or denied without bothering AGP. If it is the end then I want to be sure to pick up some from a 3rd party vendor before a massive price jump, if not the end then Ill continue to wait until batch #4.

Wow that is a helluva a rant Cobra.

I feel bad saying I hope it ships soon in this thread as that most likely fed some of the tards who really pestered the guys at AGP.

I never called or emailed about my order, I always knew it would ship.

I just assumed they were busy as hell. :(

I also assumed the reason people were posting order IDs was to help the impatient people so they could know how much longer they would have to wait.

Assume makes an ass out of U and Me

OK I'm gonna attempt to give a calm response, not tainted with rage like the one from last night.

First I read your post whatmanual, a couple of times thru and I respect your opinion, your candor, and your patience as well. You obviuosly can see a bigger picture than a lot of folks that post on this forum.

Before I address your comments I want to explain something as clearly as possible.

First I was very angry at what this whole mess has become and I want to retract the staement about banning people who want to bitch at me personally. I didn't mean that and no one has ever been banned from this forum just for speaking their mind. It is common knowlege around here that it just doesn't happen that way. There have only been 4 people banned from here that I know of. I myself only banned one of them and he totally asked for it. If you would have taken a vote amoung all the members of this forum, I think the regulars will back me up saying NC Shooter was the most obnoxious, liberal, trouble making bastard that ever came to this place. He thrived on being a troll. He personally attacked too many people just to satisfy his own sick need to endlessly debate political bullshit into the ground, flooded with quotes from everyone in history, that he obviously spent way too much time digging up just to try and make himself look smarter and better than everyone else here. When he finally personally attacked me and even posted pictures of my own wife *(reposted from pics I had jovially posted and the sick bastard had saved)* and made derogatory remarks about her just to get a rise out of me that was the last straw and I got rid of his miserable fucking ass! That is taking "voicing your opinions" WAY too far!!

I will never ban anyone unless they deserve it. Bvamp banned McUzi only after he asked for it repeatedly and threatened all kinds of loony shit for a long time. I personally could not believe how far Bvamp let it go before he finally kicked him to the curb.

My problem with all this AGP crap and the main reason for my personal anger and disgust with how things have turned out is well founded and logical. As a member of this forum I love this place and will do anything to protect my right to come here and discuss firearms and things of that nature with my friends here. Not everyone likes me but no one can dispute that I have contributed at least as much, if not more useful information here than anyone here at all. I have helped more people, since I've been here, do more things with their Saigas than anyone, and I know that, I'm not being conceited. You should see my PM files. I get really pissed off when people treat me like some asshole after all the help I have given out of my own time. If you see me go off on someone who you think does not deserve it then that's why. I command a certain amount of respect and I deserve it. I won't ban you but I'll damn sure throw some venom your way if you step on my tail. I can do that, you can too. I'm angry about the fact that a couple of good guys with good skills (business and manufacturing skills) came here and had the good sense to see a market for aftermarket parts for our favorite guns and decided to spend their own money to design and manufacture parts for them, while the whole time communicating with all of us thru this awesome thinktank full of very enthused hobbiests, collectors, competition shoooters, soldiers, LEOs, major manufacturers and designers, fabricators, weekend shooters, and just plain good gun people, and directly because of a few impatient fucktards (BTW Neither Ben nor Kevin used any words like that to discribe anyone, those are my words and I still stand behind them!) Now they are BOTH so pissed off at this place and QUOTE -"sorry they ever got involved with this community" that they are no longer as interested, if at all, in ongoing plans they had for some really cool things that you and I would have very much liked to see become reality. SO IT"S NOT JUST ABOUT THE DAMNED MAGS PEOPLE!!! It's WAY bigger than that. Whatmanual you and I have all the mags we will ever need and can get more anytime. You know that, I know that. To some people though a ten rd mag is their pink elephant, their "precious" if you will. If they don't get that damned mag they can't sleep at night. They walk around thinking about it and think they can just post some shit on our forum or call and bother AGP and it will somehow get them closer to their ultimate dream. LOL! That sounds silly doesn't it! Well damnit I can tell some of these people who post here actually feel like that! (Don't go reading every post in this thread and trying to figure out just who said what either, it's not about this thread, I'm generalizing because I've been putting up with this shit for almost two years since the start of all this and BTW I was instrumental in helping the whole thing get off the ground to start with) They need to get a life and wake up! Or maybe just shut up and be patient, that's all I was asking. I'm, sick of it, lots of others are sick of it, Max is sick of it, and Kevin and Ben are WAY sick of it.

I'm pissed because the impatient whining has caused AGP to change thier plans about some things and because it almost ultimately led to the forum being shut down! I think that justifies me ranting all the hell I want! Don't like it? Don't read any more! Dammit now I'm ranting again.

To set the record straight and avoid much more whining...NO THEY DID NOT SAY THEY WERE CEASING PRODUCTION OF THE MAGS!

As far as opening up a special discussion place on this forum about AGP's business goes, HELL NO!

That's the point I'm trying to make. Screw that. They have their own website. If they choose not to waste their time managing such discussions then that's their business. Just buy the damned things and try them out. If you like them feel free to post all kinds of good reviews here. If you don't like them then post all the shitty reviews you want. I don't see why anyone would do that though, they are an excellent product. The point is they should not be expected to monitor this forum and react according to what is said. That part was over after R&D was completed.

If you want to pester them at their business I was only stating how fucked up that is that you would be so self serving and inconsiderate. That should be in no way associated with saiga-12.com.

Because so many people from this forum did just that, now they don't want anything to do with us...THANKS!

I'm done with this too.

Cobra, go have a smoke, a drink, get laid & fire some rounds off.

You can have the rest of the day off. :up: Your keyboard has to be smoking!

I won't type that much because I can't. But I do agree with what was said.

AMEN bro!

For fucks sake, these whiners must have been really good at whining...

No kidding, especially if it is bad enough to make people want to shut Saiga 12 down.

That aside I went home for lunch today and sitting on my door step was 4 boxes taped together.

It was like that scene in A Christmas Story when Ralphie gets his decoder ring.

I ran in opened em up and just gazed at how nice they are. AGP does some damn fine work that is for sure.

Just beautiful, totally worth the wait and cost.

:lolol: WELL HOW ABOUT THAT!

I am from Ohio and i donot have any problems with this forum and hope it can keep rolling along with everyone sharing their gun knowledge and pics. I was #359 on this last run and received my 10 rounders today! they are a real nice piece of work.The Best american firearm product i have seen fore at least 30 years!!I see AGP and all the helped with engineering this magazine have done there homework well!AGP should be real proud of this piece of work!The price is more than good; it is super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra open up a jar of some carolina Moon and settle your nerves! lol