Is there a place to find who has been banned and for what ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not naming any names, but any fool who treatens to call their lawyer and tattle to the ATF sounds like a rat fink snitch.... What ever happened to diplomacy and let the members decide as a whole via a vote of some sorts who needs to be banned than sum unilateral action taken by someone shakin in thier boots, wearin sum tin foil hat.... As mentioned earlier, our efforts could be exercised in a more productive fashion..... I hope this did'n't get me banned.... I'm not sure how much opinion this board can take any longer..... Act like adults....

You know what? I give up. If the admins cannot see who is creating this turmoil then I just dont know. If the Saiga is declared a DD because of this user named dog, then, well, it will be his/her claim to fame and his/hers alone. Is this something to be proud of?

Edited by Bullethose
the admins can do pretty much anything they want.

Indeed.

Ohhh, yea! NCshooter. I forgot about him! (back on topic) I'd say that makes a definate 3 not counting this nonsense with Cobra. Not bad for a firearms forum. Our membership is pretty high now. I'd say we were remarkably light on the bannings. But its starting to get a little weird in here lately...

You know what? I give up. If the admins cannot see who is creating this turmoil then I just dont know. If the Saiga is declared a DD because of this user named dog, then, well, it will be his/her claim to fame and his/hers alone. Is this something to be proud of?

You have got your head up your ass soo far you cant see the light.

The ATF watch this site daily.

The knew about the drum the same day it was posted by MD. Big surprise.

Dog didn't create a drum Mike (traitor) did.

Dog tried to tell Mike (traitor) not to pursue destroying RAA's ability to import more Saiga 12s.

Dog tried to explain to Mike that his mass marketed drum could screw up the classification of the

Saiga 12 by possibly invoking a DD classification.

Mike didn't care and said screw everyone im selling my drum even if it cost many Saiga owners their Saiga because I can legally sell my drum.

If Mike's actions caused you to lose something you really care about a few days later, do you blame Mike or me for trying to find out what can prevent ....

Makc the administrator is very well aware of what is going on, unlike you that lives in a bubble and is pissed because you do not understand the grand scheme of things.

Life goes on.............

Edited by dog

Male Dog is sounding more like a female bitch...... Too bad he doesn't have the values of a Marine. Why not honor, respect, and try to understand another's opinion and chioce and let the board as a whole make a decisision to ban... You make yourself sound like a little ho crying and bitching. Let the cards fall as they will anyway instead of trying to manipulate their scatter. No disrespect inteneded, but that seems all you're are giving out....

Pino

Sgt, USMC

Male Dog is sounding more like a female bitch...... Too bad he doesn't have the values of a Marine. Why not honor, respect, and try to understand another's opinion and chioce and let the board as a whole make a decisision to ban... You make yourself sound like a little ho crying and bitching. Let the cards fall as they will anyway instead of trying to manipulate their scatter. No disrespect inteneded, but that seems all you're are giving out....

Pino

Sgt, USMC

The board doesnt ban anyone on votes. Admins do.

If you don't appreciate someone defending themselves when attacked you didn't learn much in the Marines Private Gomer Pyle. Would you rather I say nothing when engaged.

You sound like a royal pussy that didn't learn shit in the service if you really did serve that is.

McUzi.................heh, heh,..........I think he has been banned from every gunboard on the net. I saw his name come up on ARF about a month ago.

NCshooter; I didn't know he got canned, I have not logged on in a while either, so between Nov.06 and now he must of got canned. What did he get banned for any way?

Dog tried to tell Mike (traitor) not to pursue destroying RAA's ability to import more Saiga 12s.

Dog tried to explain to Mike that his mass marketed drum could screw up the classification of the

Mike didn't care and said screw everyone im selling my drum even if it cost many Saiga owners their Saiga because I can legally sell my drum.

If Mike's actions caused you to lose something you really care about a few days later, do you blame Mike or me for trying to find out what can prevent ....

Makc the administrator is very well aware of what is going on, unlike you that lives in a bubble and is pissed because you do not understand the grand scheme of things.

DOG chill out on the subject please... Chicken little syndrome has been around this forum since the ban was reintroduced and everyone is on edge lately. All views from everyone are just that. Pushing and trying to force people to see things they dont want to see is only going to ad to the frustration with it all. Knowbody from what I have read of this mess is asking you to handle this all on your own or be the hero. I am not trying to butt in or even get involved in any of the arguments but the forum needs to get back on track and quit wasting time on this.

Not naming any names, but any fool who treatens to call their lawyer and tattle to the ATF sounds like a rat fink snitch.... What ever happened to diplomacy and let the members decide as a whole via a vote of some sorts who needs to be banned than sum unilateral action taken by someone shakin in thier boots, wearin sum tin foil hat.... As mentioned earlier, our efforts could be exercised in a more productive fashion..... I hope this did'n't get me banned.... I'm not sure how much opinion this board can take any longer..... Act like adults....

your not naming names cause your a chicken shit. I doubt your a real marine because real marines are not chicken shits. If you got something to say say it. Be a man.

UH kay, calm the fuck down, you guys.

I dont know about you, but I live in NY, and Im NOT a chicken little. they CANNOT HAVE MY GUNS.

I TOLD you all, this will be resolved by management. the drum thing is being dealt with as well.

all current issues are being worked on. our plates are pretty full here, but it is ok, we arent new to this, any of us. it is extremely stressful, timeconsuming, and takes a hufge part out of our day to day lives. we arent robots. dont expect us to perform like one. you may be surprised as to the result.

we all gotta stop FIGHTING about it and talk some goddamn sense about it.

take a step back and look at it. that is my advice.

DOG chill out on the subject please... Chicken little syndrome has been around this forum since the ban was reintroduced and everyone is on edge lately. All views from everyone are just that. Pushing and trying to force people to see things they dont want to see is only going to ad to the frustration with it all. Knowbody from what I have read of this mess is asking you to handle this all on your own or be the hero. I am not trying to butt in or even get involved in any of the arguments but the forum needs to get back on track and quit wasting time on this.

I agree You are right Enough is enough

Hey big dog...

I'll meet you halve way and we can discuss toe to toe the merits of your decision and direspecteful words to a muther fucker that defends your words... I'll promise you that. And I assure you after our discusssion you be assured that I have EARNED the title Marine and not some "chaireborne warrior" here to try some fake personna. Matter as a fact, I'd hope you were from the north... I'lll treat you to a specail dish of front soup teeth.... DICK FACE. and I HAVE THE DD214 ,an honorable Discharcge, and a a drown belt to prove it fuck face.... I alawys loved gettting litttle fuck faces on the ground and owning them like a little ho with what I've been taught in the MCMAP program... I'd have you choking your uncle's name in about three seconds...and would love to demonstrate how a little fool like you shouldn't run your mouth to someone you don't know.......you litlle dick face ho. I live in Mid WV and would drive 100 mplus miles to teach you a leason. Please accomodate!!!

Let me know... I can adjust to your schedule......

Your Daddy!!

Pino

no, as I recall, it was myself that had it up to here, and me and max took about an hour, and banned about half of florida, jamaica (funny how the racist has a hotel with his family in jamaica), and a few contiguous states. he works in a hotel and has shit to do most the time, from what we gathered. has he been back? no.

mcfucktard went WAY over the line. I TRIED to allow him to stay, as he was entertaining like was said, and he knew his shit. but he was a fuckin nazi. and that aint right. and he went. and aint been back.

that was me and max. if anyone would like confirmation on this, feel free to ask.

this is the shit i am pissed about, RIGHT there. stop it with the clique shit.

I was the ONLY moderator when McUzi was banned, FYI. he was banned after a jewish post about noses, and the US government. opinoin is one thing, but dissention is another TOTALLY different thing. I will not have it, and neither will my friend max, who happens to be the boss here. we both HATE the nazis. you think mcuzi hates people? try us with nazis. it aint a pretty thing. I would like to point out that he hasnt been back. I would expect, that with all this talk, that he might actually hear about his biggot self being talked about, and show up. probably from jamaica. so loyal to his own cause, aint he? runs hotels in jamaica. just like the rest of them. hypocryitcal halfwitted assholes, and they FEED on other people. good fucking riddance. I tried to give him a chance here, and he just couldnt help himself...

you should be DEAD CLEAR that you are referring to NC SHOOTER shannon. you took care of him as one of your very first duties, as I recall. I would have done it sooner, but that is why other moderators were appointed. to do the job, remain in the 100%, and let the other guys bring the business forward.

All I want is big dog in an open paking lot or sum fuckin ring...... Tust me...., he won't be disrespectfu a bit after our "conversaion"..... You can bring your "crew" or whoever, You tell me when and where you litlle rat bace bastard.... I think you you' e all talk and no action..... PLEASE MEET ME HALF WAY!!!! I HAVE A VALUEABLE LESSON FOR YOU!!!!!! ANd Abotu being All Marine and no action.... You have a bad surprise..... Ever herard of MCMAP.... I'll give you a lesson from a brown belt BIICH!!! It will only hurt tilll you get to a hospital.... Please let me teach you!!!! We don't train to subdue, we train to incapcaitaite.... It might save your life in the futre...

Pino

Southern, WV

brown belt. Ive beaten a 3rd degree judo black belt "owner" senseless while piss drunk before. (i almost got arrested for that, actually) you arent saying much.

kudos to you for being a marine! thank you for your service. you are more than welcome here, and we can overlook some minor issues from time to time because of that. hopefully you read this tomorrow.

whats with the hostility? and the dog fighting?

brown belt. Ive beaten a 3rd degree judo black belt "owner" senseless while piss drunk before. (i almost got arrested for that, actually) you arent saying much.

kudos to you for being a marine! thank you for your service. you are more than welcome here, and we can overlook some minor issues from time to time because of that. hopefully you read this tomorrow.

whats with the hostility? and the dog fighting?

B you said to quit fighting and I did.

Someone in WV wants an ass whooping from a real southerner.

I won't go further into this hostility I promise.

All I want is big dog in an open paking lot or sum fuckin ring...... Tust me...., he won't be disrespectfu a bit after our "conversaion"..... You can bring your "crew" or whoever, You tell me when and where you litlle rat bace bastard.... I think you you' e all talk and no action..... PLEASE MEET ME HALF WAY!!!! I HAVE A VALUEABLE LESSON FOR YOU!!!!!! ANd Abotu being All Marine and no action.... You have a bad surprise..... Ever herard of MCMAP.... I'll give you a lesson from a brown belt BIICH!!! It will only hurt tilll you get to a hospital.... Please let me teach you!!!! We don't train to subdue, we train to incapcaitaite.... It might save your life in the futre...

Pino

Southern, WV

bud, you should really calm down. and i hope you do realize that while you might think someone will fight you, they can always pull a gun... fighting isnt the answer.

Dog and Bvamp... You are misconstrued as to what the belt ranks are of Marines in the MCMAP Progam..... I am very willing to illusitrat their technique.. I live in Fayette County.....and please urge you to come and try beat me ass.... I promise you; I know the Sheriff well, you will face no charges for beating me up on poor lonely me... But, if you come down hear looking for a fight and end up in the hospital, via the southern regional jail; you will get no sotuhrn comfort and will get a very remereamble ass-whippin.... I PROMISE YOU THAT....!!!! Come Play!!! I'm lonely and need soem visotors!!! I can play with two at a time.... don'ty let a poor 'ole hillbilly like me shy you down....LETS PLAY!!!

Pino

SGT 1997-2002

aka YOUR DADDY!!!

TRAINED HAWAIN BONE CRUSHER.

goddamn. why would I come down there to begin with? I cannot afford to take the time to fly down to NC to talk to cobra right now, let alone come down there to take turns knocking each others teeth out, for I dont know why.

I guess if you are an angry samoan, I might need to bring backup. a bottle of white label and a few thousand rounds for us to blow off some steam with. goddamn, man.

did I miss sometihng here? holy cow.

seeing how you are a marine and served, Im going to overlook this. you have my utmost respect for that very thing.

although I do not deserve to say it, Semper Fi.

Pino... chill out. No room or benefit to show E-Peens here. Show some bearing. Who gives a rats ass if anyone understands our belt ranking system and what it really means in comparison to public/private/self schooling. Seriously. Go read your leadership traits again.

Posturing is unbecoming bud. Fight the issue and not the person. Same to you Dog.

Those who live by the sword -die by those who do not. You'd have to be perfect -every time. They only have to be "lucky" -once.

Although you're my "brother", doesn't mean you can tarnish my title. That's wrong and Damnit ~you know it too! Save your energy for real enemies.

Dog, show some tact for Pete Sake. Southerners are no better than the rest of us. ...which of course spells "U.S."

(~~Except they can drink more and make better ghillie suits).

Past that, banning....ok. Goes right into the "so what" category for me. Will it keep me up nights wondering why oh why? Nope -so what.

The ISSUE is the drums and the possible effect, or no effect, on our Saiga 12 shotguns. The issue is about what WE think about it and why. Everyone wants to go off into reduce the thinking pool down to a pile of steaming pile of filth, typos, and threats?

...Well let me at least remind you all of one simple fact: Divided we will fall. Its as true now as it was then. If someone wants to be a rogue on something like drums well...it thins the herd now doesnt it? You think the ATF wants to go against those standing together, or the one wandering from the flock? Well shit...here I thought some of you were hunters.

Semper Fi,

~S

USMC 4th Force Recon 88-94

since we are all throwing 2 cents in the whole drum issue seems to me about greed. If one wanted some then make their own & illegally hold 'em. Only Greed would drive them to sell them ... given the possible consequences ... unless they are totally ignorant of the law.

on a side note, I am aware of many who have items now considered DD's however they have had them soooo many years that they seem to be grandfathered .... either that or the local people care less. For more on this see my post about another vet I know.

Well it really seems like in all this hostility fostered by one ass being just that, and another following suit, the issues have been led astray..

1. MD is not a traitor because he wants to create something no-one else has followed through with even if it may cause SOMEONE ELSE (the ATF) to make a BS classification change.. He desires, just as many of us do, to leave the choice of the gun owner in the hands of the gun owner. It is NOT his fault that we have a governtment organization designed to keep us gun owners in check.. It iwll not be him who causes a change in classification it will be the ATF.. I find it pretty discusting to think that "we should just play along with thier rules or they might take away what else we have left." It sould not be forgotten that we as a whole have the power to set our own laws.. Haveing recently felt the noose loosening in Ohio with the passage of a CCW law, it is possible to effect change in our favor.

2. MD is not Evil for wanting to make some money in the prossess of takeing a risk with his own resources.. That is the name of the game isnt it? If it is ok that someone imports 10000 mags with a large number of the once dredded 8 round import mags then why is the creation of a 20 round drum really so different. Doesnt greed prevail a bit even when one person doesnt want to buck the unjust system put in place by the ATF because they might lose a specific gun in their collection? Why must we kiss their (the ATF) feet and ask for permission when we should be politically uniting and kicking their ass?

3. Nothing has happened yet.. You are all reeling about something that has not yet transpired.. The details of such a deployment are not yet set... We have people makeing threats to one another, calling the fucking ATF and just generally being nasty with one another here.. WHY??? Because someone doesnt kneel at the heels of the ATF asking for gun rights that none of us think we shouldnt have?

Answer these questions individually without the concequences that seem to be connected to them..

-Does anyone here really feel that a law abiding gun owner should not be able to own a 20 rnd drum if they would like to? (I doubt it..)

-Does anyone here feel that the ATF should be unchecked when they tell us what we can or can not have if we are to use such things responsibly? (I doubt that too)

Whats the issue then?

Side note.. I have noticed MD being blamed for the fallout between Cobra and Bvamp comeing from both of these named parties.. I do have some advice on this issue which applies to both the drum and the friendship.. Lets keep the responsibilty where it belongs.. BVAMP and Cobra are alone responsible for their relationship and the ATF is alone responsible for rullings they make..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well it really seems like in all this hostility fostered by one ass being just that, and another following suit, the issues have been led astray..

1. MD is not a traitor because he wants to create something no-one else has followed through with even if it may cause SOMEONE ELSE (the ATF) to make a BS classification change.. He desires, just as many of us do, to leave the choice of the gun owner in the hands of the gun owner. It is NOT his fault that we have a governtment organization designed to keep us gun owners in check.. It iwll not be him who causes a change in classification it will be the ATF.. I find it pretty discusting to think that "we should just play along with thier rules or they might take away what else we have left." It sould not be forgotten that we as a whole have the power to set our own laws.. Haveing recently felt the noose loosening in Ohio with the passage of a CCW law, it is possible to effect change in our favor.

2. MD is not Evil for wanting to make some money in the prossess of takeing a risk with his own resources.. That is the name of the game isnt it? If it is ok that someone imports 10000 mags with a large number of the once dredded 8 round import mags then why is the creation of a 20 round drum really so different. Doesnt greed prevail a bit even when one person doesnt want to buck the unjust system put in place by the ATF because they might lose a specific gun in their collection? Why must we kiss their (the ATF) feet and ask for permission when we should be politically uniting and kicking their ass?

3. Nothing has happened yet.. You are all reeling about something that has not yet transpired.. The details of such a deployment are not yet set... We have people makeing threats to one another, calling the fucking ATF and just generally being nasty with one another here.. WHY??? Because someone doesnt kneel at the heels of the ATF asking for gun rights that none of us think we shouldnt have?

Answer these questions individually without the concequences that seem to be connected to them..

-Does anyone here really feel that a law abiding gun owner should not be able to own a 20 rnd drum if they would like to? (I doubt it..)

-Does anyone here feel that the ATF should be unchecked when they tell us what we can or can not have if we are to use such things responsibly? (I doubt that too)

Whats the issue then?

Side note.. I have noticed MD being blamed for the fallout between Cobra and Bvamp comeing from both of these named parties.. I do have some advice on this issue which applies to both the drum and the friendship.. Lets keep the responsibilty where it belongs.. BVAMP and Cobra are alone responsible for their relationship and the ATF is alone responsible for rullings they make..