big stick pics are on page 2

I would rather have a shorter mag that held 6-7 shots myself.

Maybe if I was in a Circus act with some large silicone breasted midgets.........................

Tony

Damn shame what you did to those mags......looks like something Carrot Top would have pulled out of his trunk back in the day.

Hey Mark...as per-Conju's recommendation if your here in Oregon...I have professionall camera equipment that will make that (?) rounder look even better when you bump fire it! We can set you up with other Saiga's (&-AK-47's) nailing what you my partially hit! I'm here for ya! Gratis photo shoot!

Michael

A picture is worth a 1000 words ... which I shall put in the form of questions ;)

muzzle is cut off in the picture, anything out there?

Are you thinking of adding any brake? Maybe put a JP mid barrel?

How much testing? 100% reliable so far?

Want to share the method. It will have to be easy to do for me to go this route. But I did think that it might be possible to cut a couple of mags in a staggered fashion, and use the screws to help hold it together? An overlapping joint would give a little extra strength if it can be done? I guess a flat cut and weld have been working for folks too.

That's verbotten in USPSA-open (right?), so are you planning on using it in other 3gun matches?

Edited by kmoore

Mark78410 I give you props! :super:

That thing definitely gets fun points even though it is not as practical as the controversial D-Word (don't even say it).

It does have a a striking similarity to a very long protruding phallus. It is definitely a boy!