Does anyone know where the hell the FBMG site went to??? :unsure: I tried to find out the status of my order and today no site!!! :cryss: Trying to find out if they already charged my card for the IZ-109 I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

nyclu3

We ran off to the bahamas! Seriously we are changing over name servers so it will be down a day or two. Did you try calling before you paniced?

The shotguns are on their way from RAAC. They were out, so we were out. Hell, even the closest RSR was out. Anyway, they will go out as soon as we get them which should be mid next week.

We ran off to the bahamas! Seriously we are changing over name servers so it will be down a day or two. Did you try calling before you paniced?

The shotguns are on their way from RAAC. They were out, so we were out. Hell, even the closest RSR was out. Anyway, they will go out as soon as we get them which should be mid next week.

OK thanks, just a little wary because of the lasttime I ordered.

Michael.

I wouldn't normally fault someone for this, but the fact of the matter is there have been SEVERAL incidents where FBMG doesn't do their jobs when it comes to the customer. Their customer service (if you can call it that) is a complete joke, they conduct themselves very poorly, and fail to follow through with what they say they are going to do. I don't care if they did a "Service" to the community by bringing the 20rd 308 mags to market (which they failed at marketing their product as well) the fact of the matter is they suck and when I called them on sucking, they VERBALLY ATTACKED me. They cared more about profits than righting wrongs, end of story. Needless to say, they will NEVER have my business again, and I will make it mine to ensure that nobody else has to put up with how they treated me. I gave them ample chance to make up for being pricks to me, and they didn't. Now they can deal with the consequences.

Seriously, Fuck FBMG.

Edited by Conju
Michael.

I wouldn't normally fault someone for this, but the fact of the matter is there have been SEVERAL incidents where FBMG doesn't do their jobs when it comes to the customer. Their customer service (if you can call it that) is a complete joke, they conduct themselves very poorly, and fail to follow through with what they say they are going to do. I don't care if they did a "Service" to the community by bringing the 20rd 308 mags to market (which they failed at marketing their product as well) the fact of the matter is they suck and when I called them on sucking, they VERBALLY ATTACKED me. They cared more about profits than righting wrongs, end of story. Needless to say, they will NEVER have my business again, and I will make it mine to ensure that nobody else has to put up with how they treated me. I gave them ample chance to make up for being pricks to me, and they didn't. Now they can deal with the consequences.

Seriously, Fuck FBMG.

Why do people need to muddle up a thread with personal vendettas?Take to PM's email or just somewhere else.Contribute something positive or say nothing.

I have spoken to FBMG about issues with people.

conju, you bought your gun a week before the sale started. yeh, a rebate would be nice, but you bought the gun before the sale? im not sure why you are mad, exactly. maybe there is something I dont know, but the links in your signature line dont reflect any bad business, from what I can tell. I m not trying to fan the fire or anyhting, just trying to understand what exactly the issue is, that you feel that you need to jump on his threads and attack him constantly.

it has also been brought to my attention that thier website has been moved to a better hosting company, whih probably caused some confusion, and there was also an emergency that the owner needed to take care of that was a personal matter which has been resolved. this is why pvtpyle has returned to us here, and that is why he was gone for a bit. I have to check with the boss why if he donated money here, that his status as a contributer wasnt updated. maybe there is more confusion there. I will get it sorted out.

I dont want to start a fire here. I also am trying to address this issue fairly and impartially.

there are always problems with the first run of any product, as I said in another post somewhere, and there is always communications issues when you do a large amount of piece business via the internet. it is a LOT of work, and there are bound to be mistakes made at times. the guy appears to ME to keep his word and takes care of the issues at hand, from the best that *I* can tell.

well, if it is any consolation, I know from various dealings with this forum and other ventures I have been a part of on the internet, that when you are new to the internet business world, you are often unprepared for the initial sheer amount of emails, orders, telephone calls, etc. This will almost always cause an incredible amount of stress on said company, which often is a small business, and the management makes up the difference in help during that initial phase of startup into the internet. This causes things like one word answers, some rude tones, and that sort of thing, because of the incredible amount of stress over time that has to do with this large spike in business activity. I am sure that many businesses out there would agree with me on this fact. there just is not enough time in the day.

I am only trying to explain how that sort of thing happens, even to the best companies out there. It is a blanket statement of basic explanation that really goes without saying many many times.

Not to start another flame war, but dude, I just don't see the problem. I just bought an Enfield 2A from AIM about a week and a half before they started running thier new special that has the gun AND a buttload of ammo. It never even entered my thought process to ask for a rebate or for some kind of compensation. I didn't buy my gun during the special: That's that. End of story. Am I mad at AIM? Hell, no. Sometimes you win, sometimes you win bigger. It's life.

I also don't see what you're upset about in his replies to you. He doesn't have a clue who you are on this forum, hence he doesn't know what you're complaining about. I'd respond the same way FBMG did. I dunno, I guess I just don't expect everybody to go around bending over backwards for me all the time. I really don't mean this to be snotty or disrespectful to you, I just don't get it. Maybe I'm stupid.

:shrug:

Unfortunately, running "specials" these days in the gun business is dangerous. For the simple reason that everyone that bought one before the special, gets pissed off about it. All of a sudden, what you thought was going to be good thing, ends up eating your lunch while previous buyers think they got fucked over. It's better to set the initial estimated price low and then raise it if necessary, since lowering a price later will get your ass handed to you everytime.

You won't see Tromix running any specials for this very reason.....it's unfortunate because I would certainly like to, on my over stocked slow selling items.

Tony

well, if it is any consolation, I know from various dealings with this forum and other ventures I have been a part of on the internet, that when you are new to the internet business world, you are often unprepared for the initial sheer amount of emails, orders, telephone calls, etc. This will almost always cause an incredible amount of stress on said company, which often is a small business, and the management makes up the difference in help during that initial phase of startup into the internet. This causes things like one word answers, some rude tones, and that sort of thing, because of the incredible amount of stress over time that has to do with this large spike in business activity. I am sure that many businesses out there would agree with me on this fact. there just is not enough time in the day.

I am only trying to explain how that sort of thing happens, even to the best companies out there. It is a blanket statement of basic explanation that really goes without saying many many times.

So because they were potentially stressed, that absolves them from forgetting about a question that is brought to their attention several times and it absolves them from being rude or condescending to their customers? I'm sorry I just don't buy that. A simple statement like: "Well I'm really sorry if we forgot to get back to you on what we said we were going to do, what can we do to make it up to you? Well I'm sorry we cannot do that for you." Is much more effective than: "Them's fightin'' words, explain yourself!"

It's my opinion that James handled things poorly, after given several opportunities to make up for it. Instead of simply asking what my problem was, he demanded explanation. I'm sorry, last I checked I was no retailer's bitch.

you might be able to do a 2 or 3 day clearance sale here in your dedicated business section tony, with two weeks prior announcement, maybe. maybe not. that would probably be the only way you could do that. then you close and edit the ad the day its over.

your statement would probably still apply to that type of thing, though, I am sure.

well, I appreciate the info conju, as well as the others statements here. I guess I understand what had happened, at this point. I am sorry that you feel that way. james is a pretty decent fellow, from my experience with him.

Bvamp,

I still think there would be ill will towards the whole deal.....it's hardly worth the risk.

The internet can be a dangerous place these days.......a little slip can turn into a really big fall..........

Tony

REALLY, tony....I hadnt figured that one out! LOL sorry, had to say it. dont mean to be a wiseass.

I hear ya though. you are right. maybe only a product that you dont have listed would you be able to do that with.

Conju- You still come off as an immature whiner.

No company can shift gears into a new area of marketing without problems- unless they are a huge company with deep pockets to build customer infrastructure up front.

You have your product. Nobody cares about these "terrible wrongs" that seem to be more in your head than real. Wait untill yo find one of the MANY internet merchants that DO NOT have the product-but bill your card anyway. And it takes 8,8.10 or more months to get a refund.

I turned dow moderator a long time ago-mainly because I would hav banned your snivveling a long time ago.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Mar 19 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Conju- You still come off as an immature whiner.

No company can shift gears into a new area of marketing without problems- unless they are a huge company with deep pockets to build customer infrastructure up front.

You have your product. Nobody cares about these "terrible wrongs" that seem to be more in your head than real. Wait untill yo find one of the MANY internet merchants that DO NOT have the product-but bill your card anyway. And it takes 8,8.10 or more months to get a refund.

I turned dow moderator a long time ago-mainly because I would hav banned your snivveling a long time ago.

Thank God, I thought I was the only one that thought he was overreacting just a tad...

Michael.

Seriously, Fuck FBMG.

That seems harsh.

I've had nothing but excellent service from them, as others can attest to.

I am closing this topic as-is. the initial question has been answered, and I thought I would see what both sides said about it. that has been done, and with a better understanding, I will actually leave this thread up so that your signature line reflects this discussion.