Pictures of War Protest in Portland, Oregon.

The problem as I see it: The people spoke through their elected Reps when the war resolution was on the table. The gave Bush the authority to go to war knowing full well that he would and more than that URGING him to do so. Hillary Clinton and John Kerry were IN FACT very forceful in arguing for the war.

ya know....back when that was all happening....my brother and i were talking about just what pussies congress was becasue they didn't even vote to go to war, they differed judgment to Bush, just gave him the authority to do what he wanted....which of course allowed them later to say " i never voted for the war".

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny how you people always forget our best and brightest being shot at while enforcing a cease-fire. There was nothing dubious about that or Saddam's failure to allow inspections.

You mis-using Bush's statement aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln is all I need to now about the depth of your intellect. You Demonrat schmucks are all alike.

Look DaGroner, Saddam never "pissed on my back", maybe you shouldn't have been cowering under his urinal. I think you're a coward, yes that's right. Why? Because you go on and on about what a threat these guys are to us, and yet you sit there on your ass at a computer monitor. How about putting your money where your mouth is? Would you like the location of a nearby recruiter? BTW, I'm not a Democrat, a Domonrat or a liberal, so save your insults for someone that cares what idiots like you think.

It's a good thing I read all the way through this thread or I would have had some pretty harsh things to say here. But since you retracted....it's all good. Just for clarification here, you ARE a liberal. Ya just don't know it.

Ya wanna help? Here:

http://operationmilitarypride.org/

Send a care package.

As you know, I already got my Sunday School kids on that one :rolleyes:

Nothing taken oddly here, Just givin' ya a "Bump"!

People don't know what a few wet naps, candy bars, magazines, or a pack of smokes can mean.

Nothing taken oddly here, Just givin' ya a "Bump"!

People don't know what a few wet naps, candy bars, magazines, or a pack of smokes can mean.

Phone cards are a good idea too. All the little things that we take for granted on a dialy basis is a luxury to them. A tube of Chapstick. A deck of playing cards. Any little thing makes a world of difference.

Ugh. Just ugh.

Well, at least the spring beer and wine festival is coming to portland in a couple of weeks.

Seriously, some of the only good things in portland are a few choice resteraunts, the brewfest :super: , and the boat show.

Gunshows in portland suck.

QUOTE(Racegal55 @ Mar 22 2007, 03:39 AM)

Ya wanna help? Here:

http://operationmilitarypride.org/

Send a care package

Thanks for that, Racegal55

I copied that link and am sending it to all my friends, acquaintances, and coworkers.

I'm gonna use that a lot!

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I am RAPIDLY becoming pained by seeing this topic still here. I am forewarning you all, I might have to put my foot down on this one. censcorship or not, fuck this. it sickens me every time I see it on my screen, and I honestly aint havin it. ....n i dont mind tellin ya. nothing against anyone and all, but it seriously makes me physically sick.

I am RAPIDLY becoming pained by seeing this topic still here. I am forewarning you all, I might have to put my foot down on this one. censcorship or not, fuck this. it sickens me every time I see it on my screen, and I honestly aint havin it. ....n i dont mind tellin ya. nothing against anyone and all, but it seriously makes me physically sick.

I hear ya. But a couple good links were put up here. Can ya leave the thread open or find somewhere to put the links?

Edited by Racegal55

any good link deserves a topic of its own.

I see this bullshit, and I think not only of our founding fathers, but of our dead, our maimed, and our active duty people. I think of all of you all here. and this is essentially spitting on you all. nevermind me.

I am capable of hate, unlike some good people out there. this topic really does, seriously, make me feel ill. Ill give it a day or two, and its gone. im sorry.

this type of thing makes me SO angry, I want to cry. I am a grown man, and have seen my own share of upsetting shit, and this is one of those things I will admit gets to me. I hope everyone understands why when i rid us of this evil and inappropriate topic. I am sorry for going against our rules and censoring this. I will not allow anything i have control of to defame our boys and girls, or our forefathers and ancestors in this manner. it is disgusting and vile, and I seriously feel like that when I see this. it has been up long enough.

please move the good links to another topic that you start anew.

sorry, people. I cant do this. please dont ask me to.

Everybody has the right to see what these idiots are out doing.

I'm grateful that it was left open for as long as it has been, but to snuff out a topic that should very much be seen in order to educate those who do not see what these moonbats are doing around the country just because it makes some very uneasy(to say the least) is reckless, in my opinion.

People need to see this stuff happening to understand who the enemy is.

Everybody has the right to see what these idiots are out doing.

I'm grateful that it was left open for as long as it has been, but to snuff out a topic that should very much be seen in order to educate those who do not see what these moonbats are doing around the country just because it makes some very uneasy(to say the least) is reckless, in my opinion.

People need to see this stuff happening to understand who the enemy is.

I agree but there are four moderators here that make that decision. I hope it stays up tho. Very informative.

well, I will leave it up until I get a single complaint about it. hows that? thats fair, I think. I wouldnt wanna be some facist liberal fagoot fuck, now would I? I deal with them every day at home, wouldnt want to turn into one.

well, I will leave it up until I get a single complaint about it. hows that? thats fair, I think. I wouldnt wanna be some facist liberal fagoot fuck, now would I? I deal with them every day at home, wouldnt want to turn into one.

Thank you very much.

Bvamp, I got to say, As a Registered Republican, Sometimes you make ME feel like a liberal :lolol: :lolol:

Man, Maybe I need to lean a little harder to the right!

I think I fit nicely between you and McCain. (McCain is a liberal in my book! However, I greatly respect his service record.)

The whole thing has taken an interesting turn. I live right across the river from Portland in Vancouver. On the news last night they had a piece on those pictures. Apparently it was some college student that took the pics and the way she described the incident, the asshats that pulled that shit weren't really asociated with the rest of the protesters. Even the liberal media there gave the burning in effigy a negative slant. One has to know that those f-wads that did that were cowards, they covered their faces. In doing what they did all they have done is strengthened my resolve to support both my country and the people who step up to protect it.

Bvamp, I got to say, As a Registered Republican, Sometimes you make ME feel like a liberal :lolol: :lolol:

I think I fit nicely between you and McCain. (McCain is a liberal in my book! However, I greatly respect his service record.)

McCain is a RINO.

well, for the record, if I were there when it went down, the mortician would be the next person on the scene, not an ambulance. and you can take that to the bank.

terrorist heathen fucks. I know the enemy, and thats them right there. dont let them fool you. they are among us, and there is your proof. if people dont DO something, its going to spread and they will become more bold, the more they are allowed to do.

nothing a little bit of lead wont fix.

McCain is a RINO.

RINO??? :huh:

in name only?

McCain is a RINO.

RINO??? :huh:

Republican In Name Only.