My latest form of entertainment

Gas tank for a SEX MACHINE?!?!?! ROFL!!! :lol: LOL

At YOUR age... with that kinda mileage per gallon... it STILL probably only runs for 3 minutes between FILLUPS! ROFL!! :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously, Though... thats a BADASS looking shotgun, bro!!! I was thinking "I hope the wind didnt pick up and knock it over!"

NICE WORK BRO!!! :up: :up:

:smoke:

At YOUR age... with that kinda mileage per gallon... it STILL probably only runs for 3 minutes between FILLUPS! ROFL!! :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously, Though... thats a BADASS looking shotgun, bro!!! I was thinking "I hope the wind didnt pick up and knock it over!"

I think for once I'll keep my mouth shut and stay out of trouble. Uh, no comment!

Thanks guys! I think it's pretty awesome too,. EXPENSIVE but awesome. I wish someone would make a similar rail system out of polymer. It would be MUCH lighter and prolly less axpensive to produce, therefor more affordable.

Very nice setup. How do you like that vertical foregrip? I need to get a new one since my crappy UTG one broke.

Thanks guys! I think it's pretty awesome too,. EXPENSIVE but awesome. I wish someone would make a similar rail system out of polymer. It would be MUCH lighter and prolly less axpensive to produce, therefor more affordable.

I agree, I contemplated taking a mill to the lower half of my HALO to cut some weight, but decided not to since I'd probably destroy it in the process.

Very nice setup. How do you like that vertical foregrip? I need to get a new one since my crappy UTG one broke.

I agree, I contemplated taking a mill to the lower half of my HALO to cut some weight, but decided not to since I'd probably destroy it in the process.

Perfection.

Agreed. I had to draw the line on the expensive of that rail. I can see spending as much on an optic as the gun itself, but damn just the rail for an optic was going to be more than I paid for the initial gun. Looking for a used on ebay for around 60 (jk of course).

Perfection.

That vert grip is almost identical to the one sold by TDI. It's Russian though. I'm not sure which one came first but this one is very sturdy and locks solid when you unfold it.

HAHAHAHAHAH

I think for once I'll keep my mouth shut and stay out of trouble. Uh, no comment!

Thanks cutie I'll field that one.

Indy...umm... :rolleyes: WRONG... :lolol:! nuff said. Oh you'll be as old as I before ya know it bro! Don't worry you'll be ok too I hope. Takes two to tango though... :haha:

HAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks cutie I'll field that one.

Indy...umm... :rolleyes: WRONG... :lolol:! nuff said. Oh you'll be as old as I before ya know it bro! Don't worry you'll be ok too I hope. Takes two to tango though... :haha:

Cobra, let's see if he can keep up when he hits our ripe old age. :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ Mar 26 2007, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reptillian-Alien like? Doe's someone know my neighbors?

I tried to hunt down that lazer, no luck!

I have a lazer on my Glock and S&W 38P light. Seems for us older folks with failing eye sight, those lazers are great!

try shooting flying clays with a laser :)

• 5 weeks later...