The wraithmaker isn't mine!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dog you are a sick fuck! I You are no better than those piece of shit liberals using him and his actions to stir the antigun sentiment!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

What did you expect from a jagoff who snitches to ATF, and snitches about a LEGAL product no less, hahaha (What an IDIOT!).

Not just a RAT, but a RAT with a smooth brain. Haha, what a fuckin twisted moron!

This dog guy sounds like Bill Clinton trying to make an argument, "Ten rounds is OK, but 11 rounds? Well, that's just too much, that's eleven rounds of killing. We have to do something about this"

dog would have made a great Hitler-Youth-Group candidate. Snitching out his neighbors who were hiding a Jew, and then swaggering off with his new HYG SS-knife he got as his reward.

I can't believe you guys are actually even arguing with this guy, his IQ is obviously low, and seeing from his arguments he obviously suffers from a small case of dimentsia.

A retarded rat = a dog

What a joke.

Sopmod, why dont you go to hell, calling people retards and cocksuckers, and then threatening us as well!!!!

If I were "threatening" I would say somthing like "I'll split your God Damned wig!!" but I don't make promises unless I know for sure that I will be able to keep them but I know when someone is doing something stupid and will regret it whether I am the one who makes it regrettable or not is a moot point

You talk quite a game from behind a computer screen, what are you gonna do? Be a little rat fink and notify the ATF of these devolopments, change sides and try to get these banned? How is it that you plan to make us regret it? You've got some nerve. (although I do like your "BATFAGS" monniker)

I'm one of the few people on this site or any other that will show up for an ass whippin but just to keep it legal and keep me from getting in trouble I offer any of you fuckers the first swing if you will show up within a day's drive of Rapid City South Dakota ;)

I havent been around much for quite a while now, and I apologize in advance for adding to the drama, but I just cant contain myself anymore. When people start trying to qwell our rights to free speech for fear of the govt's further encroachment on our 2nd ammendment rights I am just beside myself.

Ok,I'll bite.When you got something that the ATF hasn't already shown up to shit on like that Ruger 1022 bumpfiring stock then by all means go for the gold and do your damndest but when there is already precedent and they have already ripped off thousands of people by reclassifying their treasured possessions as DDs that's just retarded.A drum for a shotgun is a super neat idea but the BATFATGs have already determined that they are scared to death of it and will demand reclassification if such a combination shows up(automoatic shotgun that holds more than 10 rounds in a detachable magazine).

My Saigas are among my most treasured possessions and I have a lot of money tied up in them and I refuse to ever participate in any kind of government registration scheme for my firearms so when they become DDs they might as well be

garbage because the one's that were bought on paper will get cut up and sold as parts kits and the one's that were boght FTF will get put in a PVC tube and buried until WW3 starts which hopefull will be long after I am dead and gone so basically I get deprived of my valuable and desirable shit because somebody wanted to flick a booger at the ATF?

I'll admit it right here,I was adapting USAS12 mags for My first Saiga 12 long before it was technically legal but I wasn't out there commercially peddling them or posting tutorials on how to do it just because I didn't want our Saigas banned by the fucking Nazi BATFAGs.I would have loved to make some money and even gain some notoriety but even after I posted a pic of my Saiga with a 10rd mag in it before anyone else had ever seen such a thing I disc ouraged anyone who would ask about it and say it didn't work and was just a prop because I didn't want to be "That Guy".

351866.JPG

I don't want to lose my Saigas and the first selfish little diddler that puts out a commercial drum that will fit and unmodifed Saiga 12 basically stole them from me or got me turned into a federal felon overnight and I resent the living shit out of it!!

:killer:

Edited by SOPMOD
I don't want to lose my Saigas and the first selfish little diddler that puts out a commercial drum that will fit and unmodifed Saiga 12 basically stole them from me or got me turned into a federal felon overnight and I resent the living shit out of it!!

Seriously, get a clue. Nobody making a drum has or will have stolen anything from you. Nobody making a drum has or will have turned you into any sort of criminal. Your beef is with the ATF and their unconstitutional policies. Focus your anger at the problem. The existence or non-existence of a drum is irrelevant.

Sopmod, why dont you go to hell, calling people retards and cocksuckers, and then threatening us as well!!!!

If I were "threatening" I would say somthing like "I'll split your God Damned wig!!" but I don't make promises unless I know for sure that I will be able to keep them but I know when someone is doing something stupid and will regret it whether I am the one who makes it regrettable or not is a moot point

You talk quite a game from behind a computer screen, what are you gonna do? Be a little rat fink and notify the ATF of these devolopments, change sides and try to get these banned? How is it that you plan to make us regret it? You've got some nerve. (although I do like your "BATFAGS" monniker)

I'm one of the few people on this site or any other that will show up for an ass whippin but just to keep it legal and keep me from getting in trouble I offer any of you fuckers the first swing if you will show up within a day's drive of Rapid City South Dakota ;)

I havent been around much for quite a while now, and I apologize in advance for adding to the drama, but I just cant contain myself anymore. When people start trying to qwell our rights to free speech for fear of the govt's further encroachment on our 2nd ammendment rights I am just beside myself.

Ok,I'll bite.When you got something that the ATF hasn't already shown up to shit on like that Ruger 1022 bumpfiring stock then by all means go for the gold and do your damndest but when there is already precedent and they have already ripped off thousands of people by reclassifying their treasured possessions as DDs that's just retarded.A drum for a shotgun is a super neat idea but the BATFATGs have already determined that they are scared to death of it and will demand reclassification if such a combination shows up(automoatic shotgun that holds more than 10 rounds in a detachable magazine).

My Saigas are among my most treasured possessions and I have a lot of money tied up in them and I refuse to ever participate in any kind of government registration scheme for my firearms so when they become DDs they might as well be

garbage because the one's that were bought on paper will get cut up and sold as parts kits and the one's that were boght FTF will get put in a PVC tube and buried until WW3 starts which hopefull will be long after I am dead and gone so basically I get deprived of my valuable and desirable shit because somebody wanted to flick a booger at the ATF?

I'll admit it right here,I was adapting USAS12 mags for My first Saiga 12 long before it was technically legal but I wasn't out there commercially peddling them or posting tutorials on how to do it just because I didn't want our Saigas banned by the fucking Nazi BATFAGs.I would have loved to make some money and even gain some notoriety but even after I posted a pic of my Saiga with a 10rd mag in it before anyone else had ever seen such a thing I disc ouraged anyone who would ask about it and say it didn't work and was just a prop because I didn't want to be "That Guy".

351866.JPG

Everyone has their own reaosns but why are yu so scared of a 200$ tax stamp? You already admitted you would have to destroy the gun and turn it into parts because it was bought on paper. Rather than trash it why not just SBS or DD what ever you choose but the whole arguement they can come to my house is a bit obscure first of all, second of all if you think you are hidding something from anyone that wants to know you are in denyial!

For all the talk of gun bans do to VT this and that, no one has paid attention too or has objected to the "Cameraization" of our culture. Instantly through out the media you have heard I will have to get cameras on campus now. No one seems to even blink a eye at this type of retoric, and if you do it is why, what do you have to hide? Well if you can answer me how a camera will stop another incodent like this nothing but you can't a camera is not for present use it is for past records to keep track of you! Ever read 1984? No one has blinked an eye over the whole camera arguement!

So trust me you aren't hiding anything now, even if you bought it on "non" paper! The ATF makes up rules as they go along anyway you are not going to out argue them!

Alright, Sopmod, you didn't threaten anyone, and there is no doubt that you can kick my pathetic butt, whether I take first swing or not. I am after all but a primordial dwarf whom would cower before you.

I suppose it is a shame that we spend more time and energy bickering at each other than we do taking the fight to the real enemy.

As for the nlfd, it will be the product the Saiga 12 has been waiting for. Very cool, I cannot wait for it. It sucks that it may put an undue burden on some but it was bound to happen, and there are many whose lives will be enriched by it.

Edited by chris410
Alright, Sopmod, you didn't threaten anyone, and there is no doubt that you can kick my pathetic butt, whether I take first swing or not. I am after all but a primordial dwarf whom would cower before you.

I suppose it is a shame that we spend more time and energy bickering at each other than we do taking the fight to the real enemy.

As for the drum, it will be the product the Saiga 12 has been waiting for. Very cool, I cannot wait for it. It sucks that it may put an undue burden on some but it was bound to happen, and there are many whose lives will be enriched by it.

...primordial dwarf... :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: ahh hyperventilating must get :bag:

Everyone has their own reaosns but why are yu so scared of a 200$ tax stamp? You already admitted you would have to destroy the gun and turn it into parts because it was bought on paper. Rather than trash it why not just SBS or DD what ever you choose but the whole arguement they can come to my house is a bit obscure first of all, second of all if you think you are hidding something from anyone that wants to know you are in denyial!

#1 I am a privacy freak and that is why I keep moving further and further out in the country as things like traffic cams become more commonplace even in insignificant Bergs.

#2 I have watched the Alphabet Boys at work and giving them an excuse to identify me as a gun owner and whatever they want to connect with that.Yes they do pin crimes on innocent people just because they don't like their politics and I know they would hate mine.

#3 I can get a signature in 30 minutes and I can afford a tax stamp but I don't really want to own somethign that I can't transport across state lines without fucking PERMISSION because I want the right to come and go as I please with whatever weapon I decide to bring.

#4 I refuse to break their insignificant laws and give them an excuse to screw up my life.I have personally watched people get thrown to the wolves for relatively minor offenses and even watched some get charges pinned on them for no reason(totally fabricated).Why would I want to put them in a position to have me on a "To Do" list like the rest of you guys?

Hell I don't even own more than a couple of firearms that were bought at a gunstore anymore and would try to eliminate those if it were possible so why in the hell would I want a tax stamped liabilty object that creates grounds for warrantless searches at will by myown volition?

The minute something you owns paint a big target on your front door it's only a matter of time before you will be visited and have all of your shit confiscated and possibly thrown in jail for some totally trumped up offense to the Police State.

#1 I am a privacy freak and that is why I keep moving further and further out in the country as things like traffic cams become more commonplace even in insignificant Bergs.

#2 I have watched the Alphabet Boys at work and giving them an excuse to identify me as a gun owner and whatever they want to connect with that.Yes they do pin crimes on innocent people just because they don't like their politics and I know they would hate mine.

#3 I can get a signature in 30 minutes and I can afford a tax stamp but I don't really want to own somethign that I can't transport across state lines without fucking PERMISSION because I want the right to come and go as I please with whatever weapon I decide to bring.

#4 I refuse to break their insignificant laws and give them an excuse to screw up my life.I have personally watched people get thrown to the wolves for relatively minor offenses and even watched some get charges pinned on them for no reason(totally fabricated).Why would I want to put them in a position to have me on a "To Do" list like the rest of you guys?

Hell I don't even own more than a couple of firearms that were bought at a gunstore anymore and would try to eliminate those if it were possible so why in the hell would I want a tax stamped liabilty object that creates grounds for warrantless searches at will by myown volition?

The minute something you owns paint a big target on your front door it's only a matter of time before you will be visited and have all of your shit confiscated and possibly thrown in jail for some totally trumped up offense to the Police State.

The only way the ATF can search your house because you own a NFA item is if you can't produce it to show to them. The chances of them stopping by and wanting to see a NFA item are next to none. I have never, ever heard of such a stop to a NFA item owner.

I got a lot of emails. The wraithmaker isn't my design. Mine will be lighter and less bulky. Shells won't be exposed for failure. It will hold 20 rounds but you can't load it on a closed bolt with 20 in it. You will be able to shoot 2 3/4 and not just 3inch mags. And also mine will only be around $200. I will be taking preorders in about a month. I also will give this forum an exclusive first crack, special offer like I originally stated if it works with me and not against me. Trust me, mine is a better product in my opinion. No doubt his high price is because it is very expensive to buy, work , and ship metal. Hopefully now that someone else is doing it to this forum can work with me. This one can't compete with mine. Not knocking as it took some inovation from him but I have better innovation. Not pig headed, just fact. MikeD

Too bad this product is not yours, if looks like it works well and it can be ordered now. I took a look at youtube and found several live fire demos of this product. Take a look here at

Do you have any pictures or live fire demos of your product? Please post a link.