The wraithmaker isn't mine!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You drum retards are having fun right now but the first cocksucker to get my Saiga Reclassified a DD and give the BATFAGs a free pass to come into my life are going to fucking regret it and that's a fact.

That sounds like a threat. What are you going to do to me?

The ATF is an illegitimate organization. Blaming a law-abiding citizen for the unconstitutional actions of the ATF is beyond retardation.

Heres the theme music to this thread:

By 50 cent

50_cent_massacre.jpg

:smoke:

Ya'll niggas wanna get high, well we gonna get high then

This shit right here is drugs, ya'll for sell baby

50 Cent uh, take it how you wanna take it nigga

Yo aiyyo, aiyyo, there is six different wings in the spot, choose one

Some get addicted, some do it for fun

Boy my hoes are clean, just like my guns

And I keep them in a safe place, just like my funds

I keep all my big bills, give my wifey the ones

Frontin' and I'll clap your ass and leave you for dead son

Niggas who know me, know how I get down, I'm fresh out the pound

NYPD crit the flip, get on some New York undercover shit

Fuck wit dogs you ain't familiar wit, and get bit

Niggas scripted through the hit, for some paper and shit

It's all about the cash, keep it in a stash

Some niggas talk shit wit they ass, I see through them like glass

Popo lookin' for me, for some shit I did in the past

If you don't like me at first, I'm gonna grow on you like a rash

This rap shit, I got it in smash, I'm built to last

Feel the wrath, I bust that ass, sit back and laugh (haha)

You don't have to respect a nigga, but respect his cash

Cause for the money, niggas will murder that ass

I came up fast, I watched a lot of gats blast

The power of the dollar (the cash, the cash)

Nigga don't you ever forget, I call the shots

I run the spots, extort your pops, flossin' drops

I'm "Livin Off Xperience" like Lox, I'm hot

Check what I got, shorty got knocked

Comin' up out the capsule spot

On the uptown block, he couldn't run from the cops

So my man got shot

In a jet black Brasada, across the street from his mom's crib on his block

I told him get them niggas that cash, they murdered that ass

Niggas told 'em slow down, he was movin' too fast

Heard the shot, went through his face after the glass, he crashed

Hit the three on his niggas grass, the cattle said it got low fast

The kid who had it done was a crude fella

Who woulda thought he wile out over that mozzarella

We ain't know them, but now we know better

Not to fuck with his cheddar, his man pack a beretta

He won't hesitate to squeeze that, over that green back

Believe that, now niggas know that he's back

I ain't got a worry in the world, if it's beef, don't sing it, bring it

Parents warn their kids, about people like me

I'm out of order, I turn your only daughter, into a transporter

Before I die, I'm gonna see more blow than Rich Porter (woo)

50 Cent, don't get it fucked up for greens, I for greens

Let it go back to Smith, I dissect it

I check and correct it, flow perfected

I make shit hectic, I wreck shit, nigga check it

If you ain't tryin' to feel the flames from the blast

Respect a nigga cash

My smile will rock niggas to sleep, pack heat

Fuck the police, handle beef on the street

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 9 with 2 MM's

If your man want to get involved, I'll bring it to him

Niggas been wantin' me dead, I'm still here kid

They send their dogs to come get me

They wet shit, but they ain't hit me

Word in the hood is 50, shifty

Niggas they don't want to go against me

Cause they know I hunt your ass alive

Edited by dog

By 50 cent

Can you translate that into English?

Its only been translated once into South Korean and it drove a South Korean nigga into a rampage

19_61_cho_seung_hui_blue.jpg

That's a stupid fuckin' analogy!! Please translate what you are trying to say.

By 50 cent

Its only been translated once into South Korean and it drove a South Korean nigga into a rampage

:eek: I hope your not serious!

That wasn't an analogy dipshit. Your momma surely dropped you out of the stupid tree and you hit every god damm branch on the way down.

If you bothered to pay attention to the news the South Korean nut had a mentality like militant rappers. Not an analogy but a fact. His last attempt to go out in a blaze of glory smelled of "Ill get mine suckas soo fuck all you bitches". Revenge for his oppressed social standing. Ghetto mentality.

Kind of similar to this thread.

Edited by dog

I have received Makc's blessing today by phone. I have had a long day and need to get something to eat right now. I will be back shortly and start a new thread on the drum. Please keep the new thread free of controversy. Be back in just a few and I can start answering some questions you all have.

By 50 cent

That wasn't an analogy dipshit. Your momma surely dropped you out of the stupid tree and you hit every god damm branch on the way down.

If you bothered to pay attention to the news the South Korean nut had a mentality like militant rappers. Not an analogy but a fact. His last attempt to go out in a blaze of glory smelled of "Ill get mine suckas soo fuck all you bitches". Revenge for his oppressed social standing. Ghetto mentality.

Kind of similar to this thread.

Can you name a militant rapper that went out in a blaze of glory like this?

Can you name a militant rapper that went out in a blaze of glory like this?

I didn't say militant rappers go on school shooting rampages. It is their state of mind that was translated well with Monday's occurance. Thats also similar to a suicidal Jihadist.

As far as I am concerned, all three mentioned forms are sociopaths. So I guess you can say that the attitude of screw everybody else I am getting mine is sociopathic.

Definition of sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Im glad this clears up what some of you are feeling about yourselves and could not understand why your different. Now do the rest of us a favor and go get treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Like I said, Your laws are not my laws or the majority of ours. Don't try to push your fucked up state's laws on me. I don't live there and wouldn't. All I can say is maybe you live in hosile territory and need to move.

Translation: I am only interested in my gain from my drum exploitation even if it causes problems for many others. I am not concerned about the effects of my actions upon others. Its only about my personal needs and desires. The rest of you can jump off a bridge for all I care.

Conclusion: True sociopathy

Edited by dog
and this has to do with the wraithmaker how?

in another comment, when quoting someone do you really need to quote the picture again?

I haven't quite figured out how to do that fancy quoteing some of you do.

So, we have progressed in this thread from:

1. M.D.'s future drum (and Mike, I want one for competion and to aggravate certain people)

2. Wraitmaker drum and it's inherent flaws

3. Some gangsta rap song

4. A recent deranged mass murderer

5. A recent possible deranged threat if someone's Saiga 12 becomes a Destructive Device

6. Heated debates over psychological differences between mass murders and gangsta rappers

Ya gotta love this forum, Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ronswin
and this has to do with the wraithmaker how?

quote]

I was only commenting on a good theme song for this thread. Others wanted to probe my original comment into a new direction. They should have left sleeping dogs alone. :lolol:

Edited by dog

WELL IM NOT THE LEAST BIT FUCKING AMUSED!!! I was havin fun watchin the heads of the BUPC (bunched up panties committie) get all excited about something they have NO control over but this Bullshit here is over the top!

dog you are a sick fuck! I've been purposefully staying out of conflict and trying to just lay low and cruise the forums like a guest for a few days. This shit has finally got my fangs hard again! Motherfucker when have you ever posted anything here that wasn't inflamatory bullshit?! You can take your nigga gangsta rap and your idolizing that sick fucking weirdo trying to use him and his fugly face to make some stoopid point that no one wants to hear and shove it ten miles up your stinkin nigga lovin ass for all I care!!!

That shit that happened in VA was the worst thing to happen to gun owners in this century and will no doubt unfold into some of the most absurd liberal bullshit that the world has yet seen. I'm not going to sit back and watch you post that stupid fucker's face and even try to use him to send ANY kind of message. You are no better than those piece of shit liberals using him and his actions to stir the antigun sentiment!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Someone has to close this thread. And others need anger management.

You guys were doing soo well ganging up on SOPMOD. Dog jumps into the fight and you want to raise the white flag. As far as anger management, that was already posted for the sociopaths.

WELL IM NOT THE LEAST BIT FUCKING AMUSED!!! I was havin fun watchin the heads of the BUPC (bunched up panties committie) get all excited about something they have NO control over but this Bullshit here is over the top!

dog you are a sick fuck! I've been purposefully staying out of conflict and trying to just lay low and cruise the forums like a guest for a few days. This shit has finally got my fangs hard again! Motherfucker when have you ever posted anything here that wasn't inflamatory bullshit?! You can take your nigga gangsta rap and your idolizing that sick fucking weirdo trying to use him and his fugly face to make some stoopid point that no one wants to hear and shove it ten miles up your stinkin nigga lovin ass for all I care!!!

That shit that happened in VA was the worst thing to happen to gun owners in this century and will no doubt unfold into some of the most absurd liberal bullshit that the world has yet seen. I'm not going to sit back and watch you post that stupid fucker's face and even try to use him to send ANY kind of message. You are no better than those piece of shit liberals using him and his actions to stir the antigun sentiment!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

You missed the the whole point. And thats fine stick up for your drum buddies. If you didn't like my opinion I kinda think youve got an old ulterior motive and hard on for the careless fuck everybody else attitude that got you banned a while ago when you acted like Mikes bitch and sold out your friend B. Soo fuck you too. Im done with this thread all of the sociopaths just have a wonderful fucking day.

:lolol:

Edited by dog

FUCK YOU!!!

You missed the the whole point. And thats fine stick up for your drum buddies. If you didn't like my opinion I kinda think youve got an old ulterior motive and hard on for the careless fuck everybody else attitude that got you banned a while ago when you acted like Mikes bitch and sold out your friend B. Soo fuck you too. Im done with this thread all of the sociopaths just have a wonderful fucking day.

Wow, where have you been? He's not banned. He never should have been and the one you said he 'sold out' even said so. Now, do you care to address anything of substance about what he said?

FUCK YOU!!!

Guess what asshole! You are done with more than just this thread you fucktarrrrrd!

BYE BYE doggie...

It wasn't nice knowin ya!

:haha:

I guess it's just a matter of perspective. You cry sociopath to those who would like to advance the state of Saiga -ness. Where I'm standing, you are the sociopath. "Freeze, don't do anything that might affect my world". Thing is, a lot more folks want to move forward than remain in nuetral ....

Ron, That's one of the trademarks of this forum. Threads can go abazillion different directions than they start, ok for those who keep up, but a nightmare for those who might need to find something later :o

Where is Rodney King when we need him. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

To the dude that got screwed with the USA12 (?) I feel your righteous anger. NOBODY is scared of you so here is a raspberry for your temper tantrum.

The drum cherry is already popped and somebody else besides Mike got to screw the bitch first. I do not see a damn thing happening anyhow and the worst would be a drum being restricted to class III holders. expensive but reasonable enough.

To all the gun ban fearful did you hear the statements of all the presidental candidates right after the shooting? Did you hear ANY of them ranting about gun control? Nope. Why? BECAUSE THE COUNTRY'S MOOD HAS TURNED AND GUN CONTROL IS POLITICAL SUICIDE. Go to some place else besides a gun board and read posts on articles about the VT massacre that allow feedback. You got the anti head in the sand voices loud BUT you also have even LOUDER and reasonable pro gun, pro self defense, pro 2nd A comments shouting back. i.e. the timid folks have weighed in and are pushing the bullies back.That did not happen in 1993. This is 2007 and it is actually dawning on the rank and file that their personal safety is at risk and NOBODY cares more about that than THEMSELVES. They want their own evil security devices too. The tide is turning to our way of thinking guys. VT shocks and scares people but this time the conclusion will be the realistic one. Be prepared yourself and cover your own ass. Watch. The sky is not falling. It might even open the clouds just a little.

The democrats are convinced gun control cost them the 2000 and 2004 elections. If they win maybe they will show their true colors, yellow, but ONLY if they win. Nothing significant will happen until after the elections. Yes I am being Nostradamus but you can always count on politicians to do the right thing. Right for their gaining office chances and they want no part of riling the gun toting citizenry. Why? BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY VOTE AND VOTE ON THE ISSUE while the kumbaya anti would rather just rant about the sorry state of the world.

CHILL! This is all highly entertaining but damn BROTHERS it almost like watching a Palestianian street party with all you guys frothing at the mouth and going at each other.

So, we have progressed in this thread from:

1. M.D.'s future drum (and Mike, I want one for competion and to aggravate certain people)

2. Wraitmaker drum and it's inherent flaws

3. Some gangsta rap song

4. A recent deranged mass murderer

5. A recent possible deranged threat if someone's Saiga 12 becomes a Destructive Device

6. Heated debates over psychological differences between mass murders and gangsta rappers

Ya gotta love this forum, Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :rolleyes:

you left out mike d is a sociopath now

FUCK YOU!!!

cobrs... you fucking ROCK

FUCK YOU!!!

now you're fucking out of line... cobra is valuable to this forum... wtf have you done?

Someone has to close this thread. And others need anger management.

You guys were doing soo well ganging up on SOPMOD. Dog jumps into the fight and you want to raise the white flag. As far as anger management, that was already posted for the sociopaths.

or close the gap in your thinking... sociopaths are not suicidal

for the record, my s12 is going to florida next week for good. I have to look out for my own investments.

also, Im really tired of the whole thing, so lets see someone DO IT ALREADY and get it over with. I have what I wanted by the stomping of the drum issue in the past. do any of you all remeber what MY interests were? this forums growth, and the weapons' PROLIFERATION into the country, so that more than a couple thousand of us could own one.

hell, bad news is good for the forum, anyway, so fuck it. Im tired of hearing about it, and seeing the love flow in here over it. it is entertaining as anything, and all, but Im tired of looking at it. to the point my s12 is in the mail and out of the fucking state when my taxes come in. I guess its better than having to shoot whoever tries to kick in my door for it when I refuse to surrender it or declare it so that they can force me to sell it. Ill just have to reload my 7.62x39 mag with alternating frangibles and steel core is all, to be able to protect myself from some crackhead or dangerous tastey animal that is hiding over yonder in cover. hopefully I can shoot any of the widely spread rabid animals I have in my area with a rifle shot before it gets close enough to infect or bite my white ass. I was kinda looking forward to another deer day with the s12, but oh well. the lawn rats are out in droves right now because of the flood here, so maybe ill take a few just to say I did a bad thing before I mail it out of the state.

just like the rest of ya, I have to do what I have to do... simple as that. I am so tired of dealing with bullshit wherever I go, and just people in general, you all have no idea. wish i could buy a mountain somewheres and fence it off.