Zombie T-shirts

Hi guys

I have been on this forum for only a short time and already I own two Saigas a 12 and a 308. This board has been great! The question I have is about the Zombie t-shirts. I have some ideas for a few shirts that I have not seen out there yet. My question is where can I get a royalty free picture of a Saiga shotgun or rifle or where can I purchase a picture that I can use on my shirts? Also how interested would you guys be in seeing some new designs?

Thanks Big-V316

Hey Juggernaut

Thanks for the responses. I think maybe I need to explain a little better. I am designing some novelty shirts myself and will be selling them. My shirts will be more on the funny side, so they may not look as cool but they might make you laugh. I hope I am not stepping on toes by doing this as I didn't even know you had t-shirts that you were working on.

Thanks

Nor did I intend to seep on your toes my friend!

Plenty of room for all of us.

You need help with anything, just let me know!

Do you print yourself or do you outsource?

if so what type of press????

Nor did I intend to seep on your toes my friend!

Plenty of room for all of us.

You need help with anything, just let me know!

Do you print yourself or do you outsource?

if so what type of press????

At this point I am looking at outsourcing. Do I need to worry about copyrights when it comes to using pictures of a Saiga on the shirts? Are there any other copyright issues I should be aware of?

Thanks

rule #1 Cover your butt! If you pull anything from a website or even of one of our pic threads, just ask the person through a PM or something.

MOST people (I think) would be flattered to be asked to have their gun on a t shirt.

If you pull anything from any other web site just zip them an email& see if it is OK. Once again, most people are cool with it but there is always a rare exception.

Does anyone here remember whether it was Penthouse or Hustler magazine that used to (or still has?) that "Jackass" article in it (where they would put a picture of the person's face they were pissed at at the moment in a cartoon drawing of a donkey's asshole area (the one that also had those big cartoon hanging balls on it too?). :unsure:

I think that would make a fantastic T-shirt if it had Hillary's face on it (especially with her running as a Democrat). Especially that one picture of her with her mouth wide open. :up:

where can I get a royalty free picture of a Saiga shotgun or rifle or where can I purchase a picture that I can use on my shirts?

Do what I did... use pics of your own guns! :super:

That's what I did for the R*J shirts!

Yeah, that's a black light photo. Glows great under normal no lights too, but haven't figured out how to photo in the dark. Jugg used some kind of radioactive alien blood - looks awesome.

Regular pics - Large back pic, small left chest & sleeve for the long sleeve T's.

I'll post some up for sale soon - just getting my stuff together.

post-2093-1178590829_thumb.jpg

post-2093-1178590843_thumb.jpg

post-2093-1178590852_thumb.jpg

BigV...I have a: Product photography studio. I can do a shoot of any gun, with any lighting or background color you may need

Here's a link to various Saiga photos: Click here to see them Keep clicking on right arrows to see most of them.

No charge for any of the photos i've already done...for custom request---how about a shirt? LOL

114320250.jpg

118c20c30.jpg

Michael Boland

Okay Juggernaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, what's the friggen status of these Zombie T-shirts?

Like, I'm not gett'n any younger each and every day I have to wait on what your granite-head is developing ( :haha:), causes me to grow another gray hair. It would be wonderful to see one or two of your proposals....

....So that we can tear-the-bloody-shit out of them; provide you some sage criticism :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: . Know what I mean?

WHAT SAY YE??????????

P.S.: I'm just being a sarcastic SOB.

Okay Juggernaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, what's the friggen status of these Zombie T-shirts?

Like, I'm not gett'n any younger each and every day I have to wait on what your granite-head is developing ( :haha: ), causes me to grow another gray hair. It would be wonderful to see one or two of your proposals....

....So that we can tear-the-bloody-shit out of them; provide you some sage criticism :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: . Know what I mean?

WHAT SAY YE??????????

P.S.: I'm just being a sarcastic SOB.

BIGV-316 has his own project going which I support 100%.

That being said.... Nothing will be coming out of my shop until after the first weekend in June.

Up to my neck in production with Little league and Local summer festivals golf outings ect....

After that I should have work cleared out enough to jump in to some of the fun stuff.

"....So that we can tear-the-bloody-shit out of them; provide you some sage criticism :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: . Know what I mean?"

I know....My work sucks....

"Like, I'm not gett'n any younger"

Man.. it must suck to be old... do those cracks in your face hurt????

"Suck Muscle! Sandman!!" (~Logan's Run)

Just like BRG3, Red*Jacket AGP & Tromix.. you can't hurry art!

But you can send 93 Emails to check on status!!!!

I got to stop.. I'm startin' to feel like SuA.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Careful Jugg, he will be handling a loaded firearm in close proximity to you here coming up.

I myself think Gary is a standup guy, I don't know why you always talk down about him to me on the phone. :unsure:

Careful Jugg, he will be handling a loaded firearm in close proximity to you here coming up.

I myself think Gary is a standup guy, I don't know why you always talk down about him to me on the phone. :unsure:

dinzag... i think gary likes it...

are the 3 arrows on a stick an official saiga logo... if so... i'm thinking it'd be a cool tatoo

To my fellow Michiganders: "You guys are the friggen GREATEST!"

dinzag -- What? Me, a standup guy???? Just because my sarcastic knuckle-headed remarks haven't found their way to your doorstep.... doesn't mean we'll be take'n warm showers together in the morning.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :P

Juggernaut.... talking bad about me on the telephone.... sheez, I'm surprised his big stumps for fingers can even press or dial the numbers on a telephone. He must have trained his dog Peete (or whatever his offspring's name is) to dial his phone for him.

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:

Seriously though, I'm greatly looking forward to sling'n some lead down-range with you gentlemen come September.

Ummmm..... errrrr..... I just hope I don't end up shooting myself in the big toe or something.

Edited by Gary

Dinzag, let me know when and how much on the shirts, I would like 1-2 of them. I missed the old 'zombie killing' saiga shirts last year from the other member-forgot who did them..