Master gunsmithing................................

Hi all

Just thought i would let all the gunsmiths here see what a real gunsmith can do if he puts his mind to it.....................................................this will blow your minds and i think that the likes of Tromix, Hesse etc will bow their heads in aknowledgement of the supreme gunsmithing skills shown here, Enjoy.

Here we have a lavishly hand crafted and expertly executed Mauser K98 "carbine" lovingly mated to a MG42 pistol assembely and furnished with a K43 detachable magazine, as you can see the fine artistry that has gone into this product must have taken many man hours of planning and execuction to achieve such high quality fit and finnish.

1338070_46376c2779715.jpg

1338070_6_46376c277e565.jpg

In this exhibit we have a superb hand finished example of a Mauser K98 paratrooper folding stock, clearly it has been crafted by a master gun stocker. This kind of quality does not come cheap and i can only wonder at how many hours of hard training this craftsman had to endure before he was gifted enough to create such finery.

1354180_464a2a60966c0.jpg

1354180_2_464a2a6097663.jpg

Finally i would just like to offer all you budding gunsmiths out there some encouragment......................................time is all it takes, with time we can attain any level of mastery, one day maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow but some day we will all be this good!

LOL

assassin

I should have realized it was a joke when you mentioned Tromix and Hesse in the same sentence.

I just thought somebody spiked his tea :rolleyes:

then again it took me till the "paratrooper" conversion

you gotta have some serious set of nuts to look at that top one, and still pull the trigger on it, even ONCE.

holy cow, thats some entertaining stuff you found there, K.

you gotta have some serious set of nuts to look at that top one, and still pull the trigger on it, even ONCE.

holy cow, thats some entertaining stuff you found there, K.

Hi all

LOL i was amazed at how badly some guys massacre their weapons and had to post it, you know what the really scary thing is????????????????????

these items are actually FOR SALE on a German gun auction site!!!!!!!!

Surely the shi*ty mauser carbine would be illegal to sell in that condition lol

it never ceases to amaze me at the crap people produce and think someone will actually buy it.

assassin

that mauser carbine is a liability.

..just what in hell gun laws you people HAVE over there, anyway?

that hurts my eyes every time i look at it.

how much were they ASKING?

that mauser carbine is a liability.

..just what in hell gun laws you people HAVE over there, anyway?

that hurts my eyes every time i look at it.

how much were they ASKING?

Hi Bvamp

as of now the mauser folding stock has 2 bidders to a grand total of 1.50 Euros

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=1354...009223b9b2a5858

and the deluxe carbine has sold at the price of 316.51 Euros

http://www.egun.de:80/market/item.php?id=1...009223b9b2a5858

LMFAO i cant believe the carbine sold for the equivalent of US$425.21 WTF!!!!!!!!!!

The carbine would not be allowed for sale in the U.K as it is clearly in a dangerous state but it seems that in Germany anything goes lol

I Cant believe some people, why buy a hunk of crap like that when the same money will get you a very good condition all matching Nazi stamped K98????????????

assassin

P.S the winning bidders username was Bvamp01 !!!!!! you buy that carbine vampy????????

Just joking

lol