in the discussion section for the saiga 12 found someone just couldnt help but to exersize their 1st amendment rights about second amendment rights.

"This Article is not relevant for an encyclopedia. I suggest the author moves it to a wiki for fans of fire arms. Further, this weapon is not good for anything but injuring/killing civilians. Shot guns for hunting don't need to be semi-automatic and have a bigger caliber and better effective range anyway. This weapon is only good for show-offs and other wankers. --braeutigam"

wtf!!!!! is every one so brain washed they think they need to voice an unfounded opinion wildly on the internet??????? screw "braeutigam" :haha::haha: !!! i dont know if he put the "wankers" in there to through people off or if he is actually forgien, and thinks he can tell americans, what can! and what they cant! im joining the nra in the morning to help us all preserve our second amendment rights!! i cant think of any other way to help preserve the second, are there any other organizations?

in the discussion section for the saiga 12 found someone just couldnt help but to exersize their 1st amendment rights about second amendment rights.

"This Article is not relevant for an encyclopedia. I suggest the author moves it to a wiki for fans of fire arms. Further, this weapon is not good for anything but injuring/killing civilians. Shot guns for hunting don't need to be semi-automatic and have a bigger caliber and better effective range anyway. This weapon is only good for show-offs and other wankers. --braeutigam"

wtf!!!!! is every one so brain washed they think they need to voice an unfounded opinion wildly on the internet??????? screw "braeutigam" :haha::haha: !!! i dont know if he put the "wankers" in there to through people off or if he is actually forgien, and thinks he can tell americans, what can! and what they cant! im joining the nra in the morning to help us all preserve our second amendment rights!! i cant think of any other way to help preserve the second, are there any other organizations?

"Opinions are like assholes..."

Theres Gun Owners of America. The GOA is considered to be a bit more hardcore/extreme than the NRA.

"This weapon is only good for show-offs and other wankers. --braeutigam"

<-----LOL Guilty as charged.

Well, I'm sure that Bob, Joe, Cobra, Indy, Dodge, Tritium, PR8, MD, me, etc. aren't the only ones whose avatars speak to that.

Hahaaaaaa, I just took a good look at your avatar! :lolol: That's freaking awesome! A gorilla with a Saiga on a motorbike. Pheer This.

Acer

Well, I'm sure that Bob, Joe, Cobra, Indy, Dodge, Tritium, PR8, MD, me, etc. aren't the only ones whose avatars speak to that.

Hahaaaaaa, I just took a good look at your avatar! :lolol: That's freaking awesome! A gorilla with a Saiga on a motorbike. Pheer This.

Acer

It doesn't get much better than the text book comedy of a man in a gorilla suit. :D

Acer

I was "detained for questioning" within 10 mins. of that. :rolleyes:

Then I left the police officers to go to a political reelection campaign party for a friend who is on the city council. "Dude, I'm sorry I'm late. I was explainig to the cops why I had a gorilla suit and a gun while riding down the street...." :angel: