Finally happened-beaner cut me off at parts counter!

+1 on all you said Guven. There aare good and rotten in all groups of people but the fact that SO many of the illegal aliens-I refuse to use the term 'immigrants' - are CRIMINALS and have committed so many crimes-you should see the list of illegals criminals who have raped,sexually assaulted,murdered ;our' children,it would make you SICK. NOT to mention that accordeing to current stats more US CITIZENS are killed every day by illegals than are killed in Iraq. The current crop just want to get what they can out of the US, rob,steal,dodge the deportation bullet and get the amnesty bill that ALWAYS seems to come-even though it was a 'one time only' thing back in 1986,then in the nineties they tried again,etc. The fact that I complained about a MEXICAN flag flying at a construction site AND the POS security and police told me to pipe down or I WOULD be arrested has really shown me how fukked up this country has become and it has been fukked up for years before this. I firmly believe that 99% of ALL politicians and civil servants,etc have sold this country down the river to further their personal agendas.

I think there willl come a time when a little 'V for Vendetta' JUSTICE needs to be carried out and then the USA govt will need to be reconstituted as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC as originally founded AND the Constitution will need to be reasserted as the law of the land..it is a document that is basically set in stone and not open to the personal interpretations of fed and state/local govt's.

I have black friends,couple lebanese and Persian girl friends(DO NOT call them Iranians-they get PISSED) and 3 of my best friends are all Chinese but born here-1st gen like me(German)- and they refer to themselves as 'bananas-yellow on the outside and white inside. I admit I am prejudiced but I have a right and a valid reason to be given what I see every day and the abuses and BS I have to deal and live with on a daily basis.

Final thing-I do not know where you live but if I fight 1 bean I have to fight the whole burrito........but I am waiting for the next mex flag to wave at a protest here so I can nab and BURN it asap hopefully in public-just exercising my freedom of speech and expression...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex has paid a total of $150 in child support this year. I went to Child Support Enforcement the day I got my divorce. 4/20. My court date isn't until 11/27. I'm not really sure how they thought I was supposed to make it until then. I may need to go on some assistance until then. I just recently lost my job. I'm on unemployment. Hopefully not for very long. But I spent most of my life as a stay-at-home-Mom. Not too many marketable skills there. But it's the only assistance I've asked for up to this point. I've heard NC is tough on child support and dead beat dads. So far, I haven't seen it. Sumbeech owes me over $4,500 and it wouldn't put much of a dent in his wallet to give it to me.

Having said that, I will tell you that there were no white people in the CSE office. I've been there 3 times and always the same. I just had the honor and privledge of marrying a man who decided to become a crack head and a drunk.

I say this to point out that I have my pride too. The only assistance I am getting is unemployment. I've worked long enough that I've earned that safety net. It really pisses me off when someone comes into this country, pays no taxes, gets free med care, free education, free food, etc........ and I have to press '1' for English? Excuse me? There is something terribly wrong with this picture. :ded:

Racegal, We would gladly post his pix in the "fun things to shoot with a Saiga=12" thread.

I know how it feels, my ex never paid a DIME. During the brief period she had custody, I never missed a payment. I lived in my pickup for a couple months, and ate one meal a day if I was lucky. Went from 220# to 180# in the few monts it took to get back on my feet. And the wifes ex didn't pay much more. He's finally got some property he is going to sell, and she is going to file a lean on it. Her youngest is 23 so it's LONG overdue!

I'm sorry here but I don't understand this. I just talked to my ex. He tells me about these 'issues' he has. Don't confront me. His problem, not mine. Why I gotta be the only one to pay to raise his son? If you can't tell, I'm really pissed right now.

I'm sorry here but I don't understand this. I just talked to my ex. He tells me about these 'issues' he has. Don't confront me. His problem, not mine. Why I gotta be the only one to pay to raise his son? If you can't tell, I'm really pissed right now.

The modern American male(I won't say man because it is not apropriate) is an absolute pussified piece of shit. I meet very few males that I have any respect for anymore. I just can't befriend someone that whines about how his ex is ruining his life for expecting him to pay his fair share. There are so many males in this pathetic state of being I fear for the future of this country. Why can't these males keep their wives? Why do so many have restraining orders against them and how can it be that they aren't even embarassed by it? Women are not that complicated, all you have to do is realize that they are better than you and respect them accordingly. Hold a fucking job and provide for your family. All you have to do is get up off your ass five days a week. It couldn't be easier. Women do it all the time, sometimes twice a day because of the scum-sucking losers they got hooked up with. This subject really gets my bile backed up. Seriously, what the fuck is so hard about being a man and taking responsibility for yourself and your offspring? Deadbeat "dads" are truly the scum of the Earth. Issues? Issues my ass. Put down the bottle and go to work you useless piece of shit.

Lets not bash only males here. I have been paying child support since day one, I pay when I have him and I have to pay when I dont. Not only that but I'm more then happy to get him anything he needs inbetween those times. But what happens....Hmmmm she says just sent money. Like hell I will, I know a 5 year old doesnt need and extra $200-300 dollars in the middle of the month for school supplies. I tell her to give me a list and I'll pick it up at the store next time I'm out and I get "Well just fucking nevermind dont get you child shit." Yeah women can be assholes too not just males.

The shame can fall to either side. In my experience it is cheaper to take your wife to a hotel once a month and get a babysitter. Wine her, dine her, take her to a movie and remember why you married each other in the first place. We did this from the time the kids were 2 years old until they finished Jr. High. I told my bride twenty-six years ago that it was cheaper than a divorce and she now understands. Thought we were wasting money at the time. Doesn't help you Racegal20 but maybe there are some younger couples that can learn something about comittment and honor. I am truly sorry for your situation, as DaGroaner and MCASgt_New_River mentioned it occurs far too often these days.

Lets not bash only males here. I have been paying child support since day one, I pay when I have him and I have to pay when I dont. Not only that but I'm more then happy to get him anything he needs inbetween those times. But what happens....Hmmmm she says just sent money. Like hell I will, I know a 5 year old doesnt need and extra $200-300 dollars in the middle of the month for school supplies. I tell her to give me a list and I'll pick it up at the store next time I'm out and I get "Well just fucking nevermind dont get you child shit." Yeah women can be assholes too not just males.
Ok, here is my deal, I PAID 220 a week, government allotment right of the top of my USMC paycheck.

Got divorced in good ole' onslow county. She goes home to Michigan...... I finish out my time THINKING everything was groovy.

Back at home in michigan, she goes on social services. NOT claiming monies sent as income. I get out and I'm SUED for 3700

dollars in back support. I go to state my argument at "Fiend of the court" LES(es) in hand as proof.

Sorry, the state of michigan does not recognize North Carolina law.... bumping my total up to 440 a week :eek: !

After a long struggle, I gain custody of my boy. She makes more than I ever did and pays 20 bucks a week.

Don't care really...Just glad he is with me. 1911... just wanted to add. my wife is EVERYTHING to me.

If she ain't feelin loved, I ain't doin my job. Far as I know shes pretty happy. Even though I got the better end of that deal.

Still wondering how a fat ugly ole jarhead scored such a beauty with a heart pure as gold.

God is good... ALL the time!

I didn't mean to infer that there were no exceptions to the rule. I was speaking in general terms and as a rule men are like a million to one the problem. I'll be married 26 years this December. I didn't get a hotel room once a month but I've always kept my eyes on the prize and have always put my family first.

I didn't mean to infer that there were no exceptions to the rule. I was speaking in general terms and as a rule men are like a million to one the problem. I'll be married 26 years this December. I didn't get a hotel room once a month but I've always kept my eyes on the prize and have always put my family first.

Nothing taken wrong from a brother patriot that was even kind enough to say somthin' nice and help my wife with her self esteem.

(I mean that, Some STRANGE REASON she thinks shes ugly. No matter how often I tell her shes pretty don't seem to matter, So comments from the outside mean allot!)

Just wanted to jump 1n here and bitch myself is all. If I were to be judged by my peers, I'd hope the see I try and tackle my responsibility's, Not run from them...... I work with teens in my church. If we don't step up to the plate and be examples to these kids about right and wrong, they will find their own roll models.... Sometimes, due to evil liberal government, a good man has to stand a face the storm. I KNOW my son saw me do this, and I STILL came out on top!!! Praise God! I hope from that...he will be able to face evil when it is his time and do the right thing. WE DADS & MOMS need to raise up OUR kids! give them a good name and a great Nation!

Well damn...this thread is a classic S-12 forum thread alright. So far it's gone from "racism" to Illegal Mexican hatin' to"bigotry" to deadbeat asshole exes to self esteem issues...

Mrs. J, don't you worry honey, IMHO you're drop dead gorgeous! And you are definitely not alone here if you have a little trouble with self esteem issues...

BTW thank you too Juggs for what you said about Sandi....and I'm not talkin' about her disappearing when she turns sideways. :eek:

Nothing taken wrong from a brother patriot that was even kind enough to say somthin' nice and help my wife with her self esteem.

(I mean that, Some STRANGE REASON she thinks shes ugly. No matter how often I tell her shes pretty don't seem to matter, So comments from the outside mean allot!)

Just wanted to jump 1n here and bitch myself is all. If I were to be judged by my peers, I'd hope the see I try and tackle my responsibility's, Not run from them...... I work with teens in my church. If we don't step up to the plate and be examples to these kids about right and wrong, they will find their own roll models.... Sometimes, due to evil liberal government, a good man has to stand a face the storm. I KNOW my son saw me do this, and I STILL came out on top!!! Praise God! I hope from that...he will be able to face evil when it is his time and do the right thing. WE DADS & MOMS need to raise up OUR kids! give them a good name and a great Nation!

Amen brother. I'm raising my son. Not society. It doesn't take a village to raise a child. It takes responsible parents.

Hello, Racegal20

When I met my (now) wife, she was married to a worthless POS. Kathy worked two jobs, one just to pay the daycare for their three boys, since "he couldn't be burdened" by them. The youngest was 2, oldest was 6. That was 23 years ago, 13 of which we've been married to each other. The POS never paid her a nickel for support, and even had the nerve to kidnap them just prior to the divorce being finalized (which Kathy and myself had to pay for, once we finally found him).

We had to travel from CA to TX to "steal" them back. He never has paid a red cent for their benefit, nor exhibited any concern for them.

Anyway, I've learned more and gained more from sharing my life with these three magnificent young men than I would have ever imagined. Although there were rocky times, we're at the point of realizing everything that was "invested" in our relationships. I have to feel I was the one who gained, not sacrificed.

I would do it again in a heartbeat! I gained not only a wonderful woman, but a purpose on the planet.

BTW, I never had any of my own....Just a personal decision.

FWIW....

guido2 in Houston

Hello, Racegal20

When I met my (now) wife, she was married to a worthless POS. Kathy worked two jobs, one just to pay the daycare for their three boys, since "he couldn't be burdened" by them. The youngest was 2, oldest was 6. That was 23 years ago, 13 of which we've been married to each other. The POS never paid her a nickel for support, and even had the nerve to kidnap them just prior to the divorce being finalized (which Kathy and myself had to pay for, once we finally found him).

We had to travel from CA to TX to "steal" them back. He never has paid a red cent for their benefit, nor exhibited any concern for them.

Anyway, I've learned more and gained more from sharing my life with these three magnificent young men than I would have ever imagined. Although there were rocky times, we're at the point of realizing everything that was "invested" in our relationships. I have to feel I was the one who gained, not sacrificed.

I would do it again in a heartbeat! I gained not only a wonderful woman, but a purpose on the planet.

BTW, I never had any of my own....Just a personal decision.

FWIW....

guido2 in Houston

Sounds to me like you were more of a 'Dad' to them than the sperm donor. When just recently talking to my son's sperm donor, he actually mentioned seeing his son. Told him it's up to Adam. He's old enough to make that decision himself. He's only seen his dad 3-4 times this year. I wrote him a letter explaining all decisions about Adam will be made by ME. You don't want to pay for his upkeep, you don't want to see him? You've lost all rights.

Cobra has no children of his own but he's been great with Adam. He would have made a great dad. Both of my other boys think he's great. Had a good chance to talk with my middle son on the flight to FL. He really like's Shannon. He was the one most upset when his dad and I split so that's saying alot.

I guess I just don't understand deadbeat dad's. My ex says it doesn't take $500 a month to raise a child. :eek: Huh? No, it doesn't. It takes a heck of a lot more than that. It takes every penny I make plus what he gives (when he did) to do it. My folks paid for my two older boys to go to NTI. Ex didn't even think they should go. Now they both have good jobs and will do well in life. He didn't even go to their graduation. He just wanted to go to the graduation party. Go figure.

My folks paid for my two older boys to go to NTI. Ex didn't even think they should go. Now they both have good jobs and will do well in life. He didn't even go to their graduation. He just wanted to go to the graduation party. Go figure.

Never ceases to amaze me how children (or young adults) can come from the absolute worst environments and turn out to be such exemplary people!

-Of course, sometimes the reverse is also true......

One thing that you learn as a parent (figure) is that you simply can't "make" them do anything, or make them "into" anything.

They are their own person, and at some point, you just have to back off and respect that.

Ya do yer' best, then let it alone....

Guido2

Yeah, they are their own people. You do your best, cross your fingers and pray. Middle son got a bit too much of his father in him, I'm afraid. Oldest is getting married to his first girlfriend here soon. They've been going out since they were 13. She'll keep him on the 'straight and narrow'. I've done most of the raising of the youngest so I guess how he turns out rests on my shoulders. Most I've talked to think I'm crazy for going out to a new bus stop he's on. They say since he's 13, I should just send him out on his own. But I don't know this area. Until I'm satisfied, I'm there. This morning, I just sat on the porch and watched. But I'll be there through this week until I'm satisfied that he's OK with these other kids. I guess I'm a bit anal when it comes to him. I figure it comes from being the only one responsible for him. Me and me alone.

Yeah, they are their own people. You do your best, cross your fingers and pray. Middle son got a bit too much of his father in him, I'm afraid. Oldest is getting married to his first girlfriend here soon. They've been going out since they were 13. She'll keep him on the 'straight and narrow'. I've done most of the raising of the youngest so I guess how he turns out rests on my shoulders. Most I've talked to think I'm crazy for going out to a new bus stop he's on. They say since he's 13, I should just send him out on his own. But I don't know this area. Until I'm satisfied, I'm there. This morning, I just sat on the porch and watched. But I'll be there through this week until I'm satisfied that he's OK with these other kids. I guess I'm a bit anal when it comes to him. I figure it comes from being the only one responsible for him. Me and me alone.

Damn beaners!

(Just trying to get back on thread.... :rolleyes: )

guido2

If you want to hang a different flag, hang it UNDER the American Flag!

It drives me nuts & bolts seeing the fragging Mexican flag hanging all over this country with no respect for the Stars & Stripes.

Makes me want to burn every damn Mexican flag every Cinco de Mayo.....

IF MEXICO IS SO GREAT, WHY DON'T YOU LIVE THERE!????!?

I give anesthesia for a living and 85% is free to guess who, thats right SOB's that no si habla. They actually run a deal so when the leeches are ready to drop the bomb they come up from "mehico" so little pablo will be a US citizen and YOU get to pay for it and your kids, kids will pay for it. I hate putting epidurals in these shitheads but if i don't I'll get sued for being a racist, uncaring you name it. They have no prenatal care, have TB ,among who knows what else exposing us all to their third world diseases and nobody cares. They just walk right in. And YOU pay for it and so will your kids, kids. Racegal, being a stay at home mom is THE most important job there is. Dagroaner, because of the previous statement, the pansy lame ass males in this country today are an unintended consequense of the feminine movement. Men no longer think they have to cowboy the F@#% up and act like a man vis a vis single parent families. There are exceptions but the majority is from no personal responsibility in this country, male or female that is why the politician/lawyers are spinless shits allowing illegal immigration. They are not going to take responsibility. Look at gun control, more guns =less crime, a proven fact but will they blame the criminal? Hell no, I robbed Mr. J. because my dad was an alcoholic and I wasn't loved as a child--Bullshit, no personal responsibility it's Mr.J's fault he got robbed. Look at Bill Clinton, a perfect example, the poster child of modern America. As for the post about V for vendetta, again the third world scumbags are not going to have the selection of weapons YOU have , hence the push for gun control. IT is to disarm YOU!! because you will have an unfair advantage when TSHTF.