PUMPKIN SHOOT AT THE PIT! Nov.3rd or 4th

PUMPKIN SHOOT AT THE PIT! Nov.3rd or 4th

http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=335688#335688

Lapeer Michigan

Well, I know this will be my last shoot untill spring.

(I may still have a santa shoot! Lets see how much ammo I get for Christmas first....Mrs.J)

All are welcome! Yes, I'll be cookin up somthin' good.

This time armed with some of Cobra's hot sauce.

Damn I wish I could be there! Hey y'all make sure and get there early enuf to build some snowmen to blast!! You can put the punkins on their shoulders and make Jack-O-Men!!! :smoke:

Bvamp's gonna love this!

My BD is the 5th. I'll celebrate anywho!!!

And since my BD back in September I'm... uh... I'm... uh-h-h... Hey! I don't have enough fingers and toes to figger this 'un out! Mind if I borrow your fingers and toes and Cobra's and maybe Muerte's to figger my age? Gotta get it right so's we can get the right permit for the candles on the cake. Oh. Never mind. Forgot that Gov. Easely has banned all burning in the state. Wonder... Does this mean witches are safe for the time being? I mean, with the ban on all outdoor burning, can't exactly burn 'em at the stake, now, can we?

But, Juggernaut -- that doesn't mean ya can't 'burn' a couple dozen steaks at the Pumpkin Shoot at the Pit, right? Besides, that'd be interfering with a religious ceremony. After all, you're really making a 'burnt offering' to the gods, right?

My BD is the 5th. I'll celebrate anywho!!!

And since my BD back in September I'm... uh... I'm... uh-h-h... Hey! I don't have enough fingers and toes to figger this 'un out! Mind if I borrow your fingers and toes and Cobra's and maybe Muerte's to figger my age? Gotta get it right so's we can get the right permit for the candles on the cake. Oh. Never mind. Forgot that Gov. Easely has banned all burning in the state. Wonder... Does this mean witches are safe for the time being? I mean, with the ban on all outdoor burning, can't exactly burn 'em at the stake, now, can we?

But, Juggernaut -- that doesn't mean ya can't 'burn' a couple dozen steaks at the Pumpkin Shoot at the Pit, right? Besides, that'd be interfering with a religious ceremony. After all, you're really making a 'burnt offering' to the gods, right?

That's why I use the little number candles. Only 2 to burn. And forget 'Tax Hike' Mike. Taxes keep going up since he's been governor. Why people keep voting for him is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a blast today guys!

Momma Juggs bucked up & shot the S12 :smoke:

Jugg did good popping a pumpkin on the roll & sniping clays on me & Devin. I didn't do so bad myself with the new polychoke.

There was a bunch of F/A's there today. A MP5 going off 3 feet from your ears without a muffs on sucks BTW... :cryss:

Pumpkin guts all over the place :super:

There was a bunch of F/A's there today. A MP5 going off 3 feet from your ears without a muffs on sucks BTW...

Not to mention it's being a show of lack of consideration. Learned that years back in Bible college when I did that sort of thing with a 6.5 mm Carcano. My room mate returned the favor by blasting away with a .303 Brit. BTW, both of us did that rapid fire and thinking we were very funny. Nope. Not funny at all.

Pics Enjoy!

Firelotus and Panzerslayer from AK fprum

PICT0080.jpg

Panzerslayer again

PICT0077.jpg

I cooked again!

PICT0078.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

MSK! The Michigan Saiga Mafia Juggernaut, Dinzag and Devin

PICT0073.jpg

Trying to shoot left with a POSP (Scope falls left of center)

PICT0088.jpg

Devin shootin' skeet

DSC01738.jpg

Mrs juggernaut's first time EVER shooting a 12 ga

th_CLIP0063.jpg

th_CLIP0064.jpg

OK, here is a melon sized pumpkin at about 50yds with rem 12 ga sluggers

th_CLIP0082.jpg

Random vids, feel free to check them all out on my photobucket.

th_CLIP0058.jpg

th_CLIP0060.jpg

th_CLIP0083.jpg

th_CLIP0093.jpg

th_CLIP0094.jpg

th_CLIP0091.jpg

Yeah, around here we would have friggin' dip shit dirt bikers causing cease fires. :evil:

BTW - looks like you have a nice solid grip on that fat weiner. :up:

Oh you get those too huh.. Some dumb kid did an a jump over the berm we were shooting towards... he was at the wrong end of an SKS at that point...

Tards!

• 1 month later...

Wow I don't know how I missed this thread! Those are some great vids Juggs, and Mrs Juggs! :angel:

I sure wish it wasn't so damned far to MI. I'd love to get to hang out with you guys.

Hey I grabbed a couple of stills off one of your videos man. Stuck em up on the fridge!

Check it out.

post-1293-1198947790_thumb.jpg

Wow I don't know how I missed this thread! Those are some great vids Juggs, and Mrs Juggs! :angel:

I sure wish it wasn't so damned far to MI. I'd love to get to hang out with you guys.

Hey I grabbed a couple of stills off one of your videos man. Stuck em up on the fridge!

Check it out.

Dude! without sounding like a dork... (OK you guys got me on that one, I AM a dork.)

I'm actually HONORED I'm on your fridge! LOL!

all you guys are in our "family" as well.